• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Yeah, taking 2 or 3 punches that are 1000 Joules each =/= the same as a single 2000 or 3000 Joule punch respectively. I already know consecutive punches vs a strong single punch often mixes up endurance with what actual durability is. But a multitude of simultaneous punches also doesn't work the same way, especially if clearly lacks the pressure of a single strike. They do not stack up linearly.

Yeah, taking 2 or 3 punches that are 1000 Joules each =/= the same as a single 2000 or 3000 Joule punch respectively. I already know consecutive punches vs a strong single punch often mixes up endurance with what actual durability is. But a multitude of simultaneous punches also doesn't work the same way, especially if clearly lacks the pressure of a single strike. They do not stack up linearly.
Do you agree with the thread?

Exactly, this is more like taking 2 punches that are fused together.

The probability of tens to hundreds of rasengan launched simultaneously having uniform rotations all at once is highly unlikely.
Except Naruto is the one that controls said rotations lol. He can control the way they rotate. That's the whole point of the attack. You saying that it's unlikely is irrelevant because we're shown that he's able to.

The question is whether or not the technique at its base form is 2x simply because there are two rasengan
No. I've given the reason why and the Databook literally says why.
which is the simplest and most logical solution to draw from the information given despite OP saying there isn't enough to go on for that conclusion.
I don't think you properly read my post. Or the Databook. Or even the OP.

The Databook doesn't say the power more than doubles because there are just two rasengans. The Databook says the power more than doubles because of the inverse rotations.

Anyway, waiting for Damage's response.
waiting-skeleton-meme-nyvwiiuyuohayb96.jpg

Could you give your thoughts on the OP whenever you can?

So uhh what is your vote on this crt

I think there should be some changes to the OP with the recent Top Tiers revision.

Now, do we consider giving TBB the 2x multiplier as well? Since it's a superior technique to Rasengan Barrage. If so then the scaling will be like this.

KCM2 Naruto: 98.6 Teratons.
With Rasengan Barrage and TBB: 197.2 Teratons
KSM Naruto: 100 TT
With techniques: 200 TT
Juubito: 300-400 TT (400 TT if Sasuke's Susano'o arrow is considered equal to Naruto's Senjutsu TBB)

I think there should be some changes to the OP with the recent Top Tiers revision.

Now, do we consider giving TBB the 2x multiplier as well? Since it's a superior technique to Rasengan Barrage. If so then the scaling will be like this.

KCM2 Naruto: 98.6 Teratons.
With Rasengan Barrage and TBB: 197.2 Teratons
KSM Naruto: 100 TT
With techniques: 200 TT
Juubito: 300-400 TT (400 TT if his Susano'o arrow is considered equal to Naruto's Senjutsu TBB)
definitely need a sage mode multiplier, right now it just adds 3% to war arc naruto when using KCM, to better scale juubito.

Madara and Hashirama would also receive some changes if the 2x multiplier TBB is applied. Which I think is sensible given that during Hashirama vs Madara battle:

Kurama's TBB busted through Hashirama's wood dragon, who restrained Kurama physically.
Hashirama's Mokujin (Wood Golem) got obliterated when Kurama's TBB exploded, even though it caught the TBB easily.
Madara felt the need to protect Kurama and himself with his Susano'o when the TBB exploded right in front of him.

Kurama: 197,2 TT
Kurama's TBB: 394,4
Majestic Attire Susano'o: 394,4 TT
Hashirama Shinsusenju: 394,4 TT
Majestic Attire Susano'o TBB: 788,8 TT (6-A)
Shinsusenju Chojo Kebutsu: 788,8 TT

Madara and Hashirama would also receive some changes if the 2x multiplier TBB is applied. Which I think is sensible given that during Hashirama vs Madara battle:

Kurama's TBB busted through Hashirama's wood dragon, who restrained Kurama physically.
Hashirama's Mokujin (Wood Golem) got obliterated when Kurama's TBB exploded, even though it caught the TBB easily.
Madara felt the need to protect Kurama and himself with his Susano'o when the TBB exploded right in front of him.

Kurama: 197,2 TT
Kurama's TBB: 394,4
Majestic Attire Susano'o: 394,4 TT
Hashirama Shinsusenju: 394,4 TT
Majestic Attire Susano'o TBB: 788,8 TT (6-A)
Shinsusenju Chojo Kebutsu: 788,8 TT
so they would still scale higher than juubito? apart from nunoboku.

Hm I agree that Bijuudama>Rasengan Barrage but even though it should be insanely obvious, I'm not sure there's a direct way to prove it. If staff agree with that I'll add it

Hm I agree that Bijuudama>Rasengan Barrage but even though it should be insanely obvious, I'm not sure there's a direct way to prove it. If staff agree with that I'll add it
one way you could prove it is that kcm naruto wanted to try damaging ay the 3rd with the jubidama instead of rasengan barrage

So what are you proposing exactly?

Because if this is a proposal for a 3x multiplier instead, then I'm not in favor of that.
So uhhh Lord Damage do you agree with the 2x amp for Rasengan barrage and narutoes other techniques that scale above it like Rasenshuriken and beast bombs so we can keep this truckin

Last edited:
Back