• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece scaling and who is responsible so I can get them arrested

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shanks barely has feats. Fujitora was playing with luffy and could've stopped Doffy at any time. Sabo literally has better Haki than Ace so im confused on why he wouldn't be the same if not higher

Shanks is a Yonko and scales to the other Yonko, he also stopped a punch from Akainu and has clashed with Whitebeard, he has feats. Better haki =/= better rating.

For the Fujitora and Sabo shit then make a thread or something about it.

Eminiteable said:
Shanks is a Yonko and scales to the other Yonko, he also stopped a punch from Akainu and has clashed with Whitebeard, he has feats.
Better haki =/= better rating.

For the Fujitora and Sabo shit then make a thread or something about it.
You do know Fujitora is an admiral so he should scale aswell.

In One Piece those with better Haki are usually the stronger opponents

No, I am too lazy to do such "shit" atm.

This has already all been discussed extensively I'm pretty sure, so create a thread if you're that bothered by it.

I haven't been apart of the one Piece side of the site for long, yet i think this was already brought up, so make a thread so your questions can actually be answered.

Fujitora being an admiral doesn't make him comparable to the Colored Trio. As for Sabo, having stronger Haki in One Piece never equated in being stronger than other characters. Perfect example, Zoro has a better mastery over Haki than Ace but he's still not anywhere near YC level. Sabo scales directly to Fujitora, Ace gets his from other YC and backscaling from Admirals.

This is common sense. Even if you do believe that somehow Sabo hasn't surpassed Ace, Fujitora is definitely above him. Fujirtora literally toyed with both Doflimingo and Luffy. This is self-explanatory scaling.

Boros has no feats whatsoever since he's a new character, However It is common sense that he is above characters like Shino and the current Jonin of the series.

The New Dragons in Fairy Tail have no fights, hell they haven't even been introduced yet but it is common sense that they are stronger than the main group as of now.

Again commo sense.

When Luffy tried attacking him and belittling him and sent him flying?

And he easliy blocked all attacks from Doffy

I don't have the scans and probably not gonna go get them because im too lazy but if someone watches the show or reads the manga they should know exactly what I am talking about.

None of them were fazed by each other's attacks. Issho would need to prove himself strong enough against Gear 4th, not Gear 3rd.

Okay, then I'll close this. You obviously don't care enough to prove your point.

Akainu has already trusted Fuji to go on expeditions by himself. The fact that Ace, Jinbe, and Doffy scales above him is downright hilarious.

Saying ace was even remotely equal to akainu is a reach

Doffy was already get toyed with

Jinbe? Lol..

Yeah you can go ahead and close this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back