• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I find it crazy Sabo might scale to/above pre-ts Akainu due to clapping post ts Burgess who took a shockwave from Sengoku which is equal to the Gura Gura no Mi shockwaves which ****** Akainu and BB up.
Or maybe I'm gooning.
Definitely gooning in hindsight.

I find it crazy Sabo might scale to/above pre-ts Akainu due to clapping post ts Burgess who took a shockwave from Sengoku which is equal to the Gura Gura no Mi shockwaves which ****** Akainu and BB up.
Or maybe I'm gooning.
Definitely gooning in hindsight.
Not above, but on a comparable level.

King matched Hybrid Marco who matched 1-Homie Big Mom's punch, yet neither King and Marco are equal to the Yonko, just on a comparable level.

Not above, but on a comparable level.

King matched Hybrid Marco who matched 1-Homie Big Mom's punch, yet neither King and Marco are equal to the Yonko, just on a comparable level.
I might troll Admiral fans on other sites with my scaling chain though.
Just to wreak havoc.
Also you've got a good point

So MonkeyofLife agrees while Damage is Neutral.

If Kingtempest agrees that'll be 1.5 staff who agree.

Only thread mods, admins and higher power can evaluate CRT's

+ currently king ain't a mod
Does it matter?
He's not like, a lazy mod or anything, or bad at evaluating CRTS and deescalating problems in threads.
It's just that due to certain problems he got his perms removed.
I'd say he's still reliable with evaluations and what not.

He's not a mod until hes a mod, that's just that
cuh-old-man.gif

but I checked the rules and it just says three staff.
Where is this btw? I do think I remember a thread about staffs in general and stuff but I don't remember what was fully said

Nevermind, saw it... Still not sure tho

Just to clarify, Burgess will also be upgraded to High 6-A for fighting a casual Sabo who hurt him.

Also, Issho will be High 6-A even without his meteors due to matching Sabo. Yes, Sabo was casual, but so was he.

Just to clarify, Burgess will also be upgraded to High 6-A for fighting a casual Sabo who hurt him.

Also, Issho will be High 6-A even without his meteors due to matching Sabo. Yes, Sabo was casual, but so was he.
Tbf people like Jinbe could stop Akainu and Marco could stop BM but they're not as powerful as those characters respectively, Burgess might not be different here.
Though unlike Jinbe he doesn't have that many antifeats.

Tbf people like Jinbe could stop Akainu and Marco could stop BM but they're not as powerful as those characters respectively, Burgess might not be different here.
He was =< a casual Sabo, so he should at least be comparable to the same casual Sabo that hurt him.

But yeah, he was weaker.
Though unlike Jinbe he doesn't have that many antifeats.
True.

I guess the update might be okay, don't know one piece enough but if there is something to scale just not to likely, a possibly could work but if majority of the knowledge guys think it's enough the so be it.

I guess the update might be okay, don't know one piece enough but if there is something to scale just not to likely, a possibly could work but if majority of the knowledge guys think it's enough the so be it.
I think none of the staff ( or demoted staff ) disagree with it, Damage might be neutral but that's not him fully objecting to it.
Since 2/3 and a half Staff members gave this the green light I think we can apply these changes.

I think none of the staff ( or demoted staff ) disagree with it, Damage might be neutral but that's not him fully objecting to it.
Since 2/3 and a half Staff members gave this the green light I think we can apply these changes.
There's a grace period, especially since this is kinda of a notable revision.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back