• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Thank you Calaca. I'll help out as soon as I get out of work.

I still think a distinction shoud be made between AP and durability for WB & BB. Even if we give the gura gura fruit the benefit of the doubt so they can compete/compare with Yonko, their bodies are in no way comparable to Big Mom, let alone Kaido. :S

Sure, we could put them as At least High 7-A, 6-C with the Tremor-Tremor Fruit, or something along those lines.

No durability change for WB. His Gura-Gura isn't even a physical Paramecia.

@Fix - Big Mom scratched her knee on the ground just by going on a tantrum. Kaido has some unknown reason for being apparently immune to damage (despite having big scars).

@Cin; Big Mom is a bad example. She has a notable weakness of having her durability lowered when under extreme mental stress.

Never said Kaido was invulnerable. I said there's an unknown reason as to why he can't be killed and is seemingly immune to damage. It's been heavily emphasized. And he and Big Mom are really strong because they are among the strongest in the verse, just like WB was. It's like saying Shanks and WB are just irrelevant and would be stomped by BM and Kaido if they were to fight, when that's been proven to not be the case.

>>Kaido has some unknown reason for being apparently immune to damage

Textbook invulnerability so yeah you did say that if not the exact term. Just pointing out something you may have missed since you left the forum.

In Punk hazzard both Usopp and Sanji (nami) Were cought in Sezar explosion , both knocked down When Sanji got his body back he said it hurts him Usopp didn't show any sign of being hurt Does that mean Usopp relative to Sanji in Durability?

Not necessarily Ttenrr. We'd have to see scans to make a judgement.

Js250476 said:
For now I think Kaidos tough because he's really freakin strong like all god tiers but I'm sure his supposed invulnerability will be explained later
At this point Oda may add a spell stipulation just appease the fanbase :S

ok I was thinking about Zonisha's cals

I think we missed the city on his back which has bulding and trees that are couple of kilometers in lenght and a dimeter of 10 Km

would it change much in the cal ??

Not really. The city is tiny compared to its body mass.

You could add the city into the equation but I doubt it would improve the calc much. The city is much smaller compared to the rest of his body so it wouldn't boost it much.

Ttenrr said:
In Punk hazzard both Usopp and Sanji (nami)
Were cought in Sezar explosion , both knocked down When Sanji got his body back he said it hurts him Usopp didn't show any sign of being hurt Does that mean Usopp relative to Sanji in Durability?
You really need an explanation for this xd?

don't agree

I do belive Usoop to be really durable and that has been on more than one sitution

the same one you posted

You can believe what you want, Usopp is clearly way below monster trio in all stats, stated by him even.

Robin, Franky, Brook and Chopper are above him too.

Usopp's durability seems to vary to a ridiculous degree. It's better off to go for the low end for him.

usopp didn't even withstand either of those attacks. He was KO'd by Caesar, and Jabra pierced right into him and left him incapacitated for several minutes

I know but he survived This means he can survive high level attacks this saysomting about his durability Even tho Caesar KO'd both him and Sanji or should I say Nami but at least this means he somewhat relative to sanji no haki defense.

If two characters are knocked out by the same attack, that doesn't mean their durability has to be close.

... @Ttenrr - No. This is not what it means. He was KO'd and wounded by the attack, and this happened mostly off panel. Surviving doesn't mean he has durability comparable to the attack. He was one-shot. Both Usopp and NAMI were one shot. (she has Sanji's body, but incapable of using it to it's fullest levels, and her pain tolerance and stamina levels would not jump up. Sanji was able to use Geppou in Nami's body, which is something she is otherwise incapable of)

Nothing you have brought up about Sanji's body (Again, hosted by Nami) and Usopp both being KO'd by the same attack implies that Usopp is caparable to Sanji in dura. He was KO'd and the encounter went off-panel, so we don't even have confirmation that Nami was taken out by that single attack.

If an attack pierces your body, for example, it doesn't scale to durability. Being able to stand up and continue fighting accounts to STAMINA, NOT DURABILITY. (Example: It's like saying Law has durability equal to, say Gear 4th Luffy's AP if a punch caves his face in, and he manages to stand up and keep fighting. That's NOT the case, AT ALL)

In other words, Nami and Usopp simply didn't have the endurance or stamina to remain conscious after the attack. Had Sanji been in his own body, he probably could have gotten right back up and continued fighting. It's not like his body was that hurt since he went to have an intense fight with Vergo not long after.

Just to check, we said that Garp, Mihawk and Sengoku would all be Likely 6-C, right?

And for the profiles that we agreed should be deleted, I'll post them on the Profile Deletion Requests thread.

Squard and possibly some of the EBS characters with no useful feats (Mohji, Cabaji and Sham)

I'd say without reliable feats/power-scaling we should make them "Possibly 6-C". Same with Shanks, BB (AP), WB (AP) and maybe BM.

EDIT: Where did we land on Admirals? Was it at least high 7-A or was there possibly 6-C added as well?

@Damage - isn't it time we conclude this? I feel like we're just going in circles at the moment. Like, should we just list the affected characters, their tiers, and perform the edits? I thought it was going to happen earlier (days ago). The discussion changed to another matter entirely.

Basically: 6-C (27GT) characters scale to Kaido, who is unquestionably more powerful than Zunisha (and all the other island-sized monstrosities that are hinted to be on the Grand Line that are visibly larger or equal in size to Zunisha).

Likely 6-C (>4.65GT but <<27GT) characters are the Original 3 Admirals + Sengoku and those who are implied to have faced the top tiers (Mihawk, Garp), and scale above Fujitora and Jack.

At least High 7-A, Likely 6-C for Jack, other Commanders, and the others discussed (Above the High 7-A characters, and scaling to the 4.65GT feat)

High 7-A for those who scale to Charlotte Oven and those who have hurt him (Dre/WC Sanji, Capone, etc.)

As for the lower tier scaling, are there even any 7-As or 7-Bs anymore?

@Cin; I have started to make some of the changes but I've been very busy recently IRL.

Most of the suggestions are already in place such as the Yonkou's stats, amd Jack's.

But not all Commanders are At least High 7-A, Likely 6-C.

Most of them are just At least High 7-A.

Damage3245 said:
But not all Commanders are At least High 7-A, Likely 6-C.

Most of them are just At least High 7-A.
The Sweet Commanders and the Calamities should scale, as it had been proven that Jack is the weakest of the Three Calamities and people like Cracker and Smoothie should logically be just as strong.

For Whitebeard's Commanders, i think only the one who had fought the Admirals (Ace, Marco, Jozu) and Mihawk (Vista) should scale and no one else.

I still think "Possibly" or "Likely" should be used for any 6-C charater that isn't Zuu or Kaido if we're being true to the standards of the forum. A distinction between AP & Durability as well.

Back