• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
This is to discuss some probably-needed changes in the wake of the recent Water 7/Enies Lobby CRT Damage and Arc recently did.

1. Base Zoro matched a Base Kaku using Yontoryu and Rokushiki (although considering Yontoryu's whole shtick is Rokushiki, since it involves Kaku using Rankyaku with both his legs, they're more or less the same thing), who scales to 59.17 megatons. Thus, Base Zoro and all his keys in Enies Lobby should be lowered from 7-A to 7-B+ asides from Asura, which scales above Hybrid Kaku's Amane Dachi which scales above Hybrid Lucci's Rankyaku which is above Base Lucci's Rokushiki which is 108.57 megatons.

2. Base Zoro = Base Luffy, so Base Luffy would also be 59.17 megatons in Enies Lobby. This is actually supported by his Base alone being able to somewhat fight Hybrid Lucci, as he took plenty of blows in Base from Zoan/Hybrid Lucci, matched a kick from Hybrid Lucci, and caused him to actually use Tekkai to block a Gum Gum Rifle.

Yes, Blueno w/ Rokushiki matched Base Luffy, but this is probably an outlier, since it wouldn't make sense for Blueno w/ Rokushiki to be equal to Kaku w/ Rokushiki

Why not just avoid scaling Luffy to Zoro directly, and scale Luffy to the opponents he actually fought?

Why not just avoid scaling Luffy to Zoro directly, and scale Luffy to the opponents he actually fought?
IIRC it was confirmed that Base Zoro = Base Luffy.

Besides, it wouldn't make sense for Zoro (who scales to Rokushiki/Yontoryu Base Kaku) to be like 4.5x as strong as Base Luffy.

But even if we don't scale Luffy to Zoro, he should at minimum downscale to baseline 7-B+ from Hybrid Lucci FRA

Last edited:
I'm actually not so sure that Hybrid Lucci should be scaling above Rokushiki Lucci tbh, as is the case currently on the profiles. Will get back to this tomorrow.

Also, what KT said.

1. Base Zoro matched a Base Kaku using Yontoryu and Rokushiki (although considering Yontoryu's whole shtick is Rokushiki, since it involves Kaku using Rankyaku with both his legs, they're more or less the same thing), who scales to 59.17 megatons. Thus, Base Zoro and all his keys in Enies Lobby should be lowered from 7-A to 7-B+ asides from Asura, which scales above Hybrid Kaku's Amane Dachi which scales above Hybrid Lucci's Rankyaku which is above Base Lucci's Rokushiki which is 108.57 megatons.
Nitoryu Zoro did this, Nitoryu Zoro also matched regular Hybrid Kaku but was overpowered by Hybrid Kaku using Rokushiki.

Santoryu Zoro was able to match and reflect Hybrid Kaku's rokushiki attacks and was implied to be stronger than him when Kaku called him strong.
Yes, Blueno w/ Rokushiki matched Base Luffy, but this is probably an outlier, since it wouldn't make sense for Blueno w/ Rokushiki to be equal to Kaku w/ Rokushiki
Or the databook simply wasn't scaling their strength base to base which is far more plausible than claiming the entire blueno fight is an outlier.

Nitoryu Zoro did this, Nitoryu Zoro also matched regular Hybrid Kaku but was overpowered by Hybrid Kaku using Rokushiki.
Actually, Kaku also mstched Santoryu Zoro with Yontoryu and Hybrid Nitoryu
Santoryu Zoro was able to match and reflect Hybrid Kaku's rokushiki attacks and was implied to be stronger than him when Kaku called him strong.
Even if that is so, since Kaku just scaled far above 59 megatons, we can't just upscale Zoro to baseline 7-a. Especially since we don't do sword multipliers anymore
Or the databook simply wasn't scaling their strength base to base which is far more plausible than claiming the entire blueno fight is an outlier.
Then we should just buff Luffy to 22.25 megatons for matching Rokushiki Blueno

Actually, Kaku also mstched Santoryu Zoro with Yontoryu

Hybrid Nitoryu
Sure.

Nah, he pressured him for a lil bit but Zoro still overpowered him and this state.

But both of these fighting styles have nothing to do with what I mentioned in my previous post so I'm a bit unsure why you said "actually".
Even if that is so, since Kaku just scaled far above 59 megatons, we can't just upscale Zoro to baseline 7-A. Especially since we don't do sword multipliers anymore
I agree but it seems like the changes weren't applied to Zoro's profile from that CRT, although looking through the profiles a lot of them need their justifications altering + the linked doriki blog needs to be changed + the verse page needs updating.
Then we should just buff Luffy to 22.25 megatons for matching Rokushiki Blueno
Maybe I'm missing something but doesn't Luffy's profile already imply that via the current justification on it?

Sure.

Nah, he pressured him for a lil bit but Zoro still overpowered him and this state.
He still somewhat matched 3-sword Zoro, so it isn't too much weaker than his Hybrid Yontoryu since they all seem to be comparable in power.
I agree but it seems like the changes weren't applied to Zoro's profile from that CRT, although looking through the profiles a lot of them need their justifications altering + the linked doriki blog needs to be changed + the verse page needs updating.
Agreed
Maybe I'm missing something but doesn't Luffy's profile already imply that via the current justification on it?
It does, but Base Luffy currently only scales to 12.56 megatons, same with Lucci

He still somewhat matched 3-sword Zoro, so it isn't too much weaker than his Hybrid Yontoryu since they all seem to be comparable in power.
But both of these fighting styles have nothing to do with what I mentioned in my previous post so I'm a bit unsure why you said "actually".
It does, but Base Luffy currently only scales to 12.56 megatons, same with Lucci
Odd, where can I find out where they all scale then because the verse page doesn't give any info

Odd, where can I find out where they all scale then because the verse page doesn't give any info
This is a partial representation of the scaling in that arc:

NqcasvN.png

I was going to elaborate on it but more revisions in the near-future may impact it so I didn't want to focus too much on that scaling list.

This is a partial representation of the scaling in that arc:

NqcasvN.png

I was going to elaborate on it but more revisions in the near-future may impact it so I didn't want to focus too much on that scaling list.
My current thoughts on it are Base Luffy should scale to Blueno's Rokushiki value considering he matched it equally. This is also supported by Base Lucci damaging Franky with his physicals who could break through Fukurou's Tekkai.

Last edited:
My current thoughts on it are Base Luffy should scale to Blueno's Rokushiki value considering he did so. This is also supported by Base Lucci damaging Franky with his physicals who could break through Fukurou's Tekkai.
Agreed.

All of Zoro and Kaku's stuff should be 7-B+ (besides Base Kaku) besides Amane Dachi and Zoro's Asura, since the only 7-A thing Kaku now has is Amane Dachi, which Asura easily destroyed.

So what we agreed with is:

• All of Zoro's and Kaku's stuff (besides Kaku's normal Base) is downgraded from 7-A to 7-B+, with the exception of Amane Dachi and Asura
  • Base Enies Lobby Luffy scales to Blueno's Rokushiki, aka 22.25 megatons.

Just curious, why can't Base Luffy downscale from Hybrid Lucci when his base took like 6-10 attacks from Hybrid Lucci and matched a kick from him?

Base Enies Lobby Luffy scales to Blueno's Rokushiki, aka 22.25 megatons.
This would probably effect the base CP9 members values from what I can tell.

The verse page though definitely needs updating and a new doriki scaling blog should be created that the relevant profiles & verse page link to.

IDK if this is the thread for it but Usopp's durability shouldn't scale to Hybrid Jabra's Rokushiki considering he was badly damaged from a regular punch from a sleepy base jabra:
LAjn4sJ.png
lD1dEoh.png

IDK if this is the thread for it but Usopp's durability shouldn't scale to Hybrid Jabra's Rokushiki considering he was badly damaged from a regular punch from a sleepy base jabra:
LAjn4sJ.png
lD1dEoh.png
The issue is that he took several hits from Hybrid Jabra, which scales above Base Jabra w/ Rokushiki, meaning even normal Hybrid Jabra scales about 59 megatons.

Also, since Base Luffy got downgraded, shouldn't Oars also get downgraded?

Usopp's durability is already 7-B, so we'd just need to update his justification.
Sounds good
The issue is that he took several hits from Hybrid Jabra, which scales above Base Jabra w/ Rokushiki, meaning even normal Hybrid Jabra scales about 59 megatons.
He survived them as his current profile justification states. The shigan technique tore straight through his body & the regular kick broke his nose. Quoting the durability page his durability wouldn't scale here, only his endurance:

Surviving Attacks​

Many characters have been shown to survive attacks far above their durability, usually surviving with large injuries that others on their scale usually wouldn't survive. This is because of endurance, as they can endure a certain amount of pain regardless if the attack has burned them or sliced off limbs. This is not a durability factor, as this is a quality that is commonly attributed to willpower.

Also, since Base Luffy got downgraded, shouldn't Oars also get downgraded?
Wasn't that ten finger pistol or what ever it's called the attack that Sanji had to sidestep at the end of their battle, or am I misremembering?
Found an image of it
While I'm at it I even found a Twitter post showing a couple panels of Zoro and Sanji's fights at Enies Lobby, not sure if they're relevant to this CRT but they're there.

Back