• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Stefano; I don't see the logic there.

There is no reason why Kaido's weakest commander must as strong as Big Mom's weakest commander.

Cracker and Smoothie have absolutely nothing to scale them to Jack.

Damage3245 said:
There is no reason why Kaido's weakest commander must as strong as Big Mom's weakest commander.
They are treated as the strongest members of their Yonko crew just like Jack.

And considering the ferocity competition between Yonkou over the New World and with the World Government, it would make sense to think that Cracker and Smoothie would be comparable to the likes of Jack.

As Big Mom would not give the of Sweet Commanders to Cracker and Smoothie if they aren't not capable to equally fight someone else Yonko's Top crew member.

Just like how Blackbeard wouldn't have become a Yonko if he didn't hold the necessary strength to do so (and i'm not mean his crew strength but his own).

Without proper feats, I don't approve of scaling them based on guesswork. This is the kind of scaling problems that I argued against when we started this whole revision process.

@Damage - Considering Jack is among the weakest of Kaido's 3 Calamities, obviously King and Queen scale, and if there's no argument for Cracker, Smoothie, Jozu, or Vista, then sure, but at least Katakuri and Marco would have to be as strong as Jack, if not stronger--otherwise Kaido's crew would swamp the other Yonko crews (Save for the Yonko themselves) and there'd be no issue (Though Vista and Jozu have briefly fended off Mihawk and Aokiji respectively)

The Calamities and Sweets are more comparable than most with their bounties, 3 structure, and feats.

Dr.Fix said:
I still think "Possibly" or "Likely" should be used for any 6-C charater that isn't Zuu or Kaido if we're being true to the standards of the forum. A distinction between AP & Durability as well.
Repost in case it got lost in the heaps.

@Cin; Jozu, Vista, Katakuri and Marco have their own different scaling based on their feats.

Cracker scales to Gear 4 Luffy, and Smoothie is the only commander who doesn't directly scale to anyone but indirectly scales to Cracker based on her bounty alone.

Damage3245 said:
Without proper feats, I don't approve of scaling them based on guesswork. This is the kind of scaling problems that I argued against when we started this whole revision process.
By this logic only Zunisha should be 6-C since no one else in the verse had any proper 6-C feats or directly scale to him, and the only reason Kaido do scale it because of guesswork too.

Yes there is Jack surviving Zunisha's Trunk but yourself think that it shouldn't scale.

@Stefano; the Kaido scaling isn't optimal in my opinion but it is at least based on a statement

We don't have any statement for Cracker = Jack.

@Stefano - Zunisha isn't the only being in the sea or world that is that massive. There are other creatures that were briefly shown that are implied to be much larger or equal in size (whether it be sea-kings, the monsters seen at the end of Thriller Bark, or certain giant characters). It's not guesswork to say Kaido is comparable to Zunisha in power if he's hailed as the strongest creature in the world, and there are bigger things in the world than Zunisha.

@Damage - Smoothie should at least be comparable to Cracker in any case, and her Devil Fruit increases her power considerably the more fluid she absorbs. Considering she is tagging along with Big Mom for Wano, I expect her to fight Jack/Queen/King one-on-one at some point (just a prediction).

@Cin, right - which is why her profile currently states that she should be at least comparable to Cracker.

So her rating and Cracker's ratings are fine the way they are.

CinCameron20 said:
@Stefano - Zunisha isn't the only being in the sea or world that is that massive. There are other creatures that were briefly shown that are implied to be much larger or equal in size (whether it be sea-kings, the monsters seen at the end of Thriller Bark, or certain giant characters). It's not guesswork to say Kaido is comparable to Zunisha in power if he's hailed as the strongest creature in the world, and there are bigger things in the world than Zunisha.
Kaido had only a title and indirect scaling to back up his tier, which is not different from what i suggesting.

And having other beings as big as Zunisha it isn't direct evidence of Kaido to be as strong as them, meaning this is still guesswork in one way or another.

So basically we're saying that Kaido's crew is the strongest in the world and for some reason the strongest creature in the world is scared of starting a war when his Calamities are far stronger than the best of BM's children.

So yeah, they should be at least comparable.

I have recalced Oven's feat and the result is 7-A. Currently waiting on a second opinion from a calc group member.

If fully accepted it would affect the ratings of Sanji, Vinsmokes and some of the upper tier Big Mom Pirates.

Well that is a bit of a downgrade, at least it doesnt affect the commanders, it took us like a week to agree with those ratings.

What was the consensus with Doffy´s awakening? Was the awakening acaled to the birdcage or only his god thread?

Rin The Dragon Empress said:
Actually I think that does involve the Commanders.
Correct, it just affects the lower tier pirates like Daifuku and Perospero.

Did you mean to quote Rins comment? Since shes saying it may affect the commanders but you agree it doesn't

Ah, I thought Rin was saying that it wouldn't involve the Commanders.

Anyway - the Commanders don't recieve their current scaling from Oven so it wouldn't affect them.

I have made the necessary updates for the profiles affected by the calc.

Sanji's profile has been updated, but we ought to split into two profiles really.

Calaca and I planned to do it for Luffy, Zoro and Sanji. Splitting them into Pre-Timeskip and Post-Timeskip profiles.

I noticed VBW recently added this feature where chracters with several profiles are all linked in different tabs on the page so maybe it'll still be covenient to link

Yeah, I'm hoping that is something we can implement.

Seems like we are finally finishing the revisions, took a bit, didnt it?

Btw, are we going to upgrade Sabo to High 7-A as well?

hoping that doesn't jinx it but yeah it feels like this all started yesterday

all that's left is speed i think

Depending on the Dressrosa size's result, we might be here again sooner than later. But yes, waiting for that all important speed revision.

Other series have gone through much more stenuous revisions.

But yeah, I'm glad that this is resolving itself.

I'm going to start writing the OP for the speed revision thread to get it ready as soon as this ends.

Okay. BTW Calaca, do you want to make the Sanji (Post-Timeskip) profile since you have it written up already?

Back