• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Awesome. I'll leave those ones up to you. I'll take a look through the remaining profiles of other characters and see what needs to be updated.

Why does Pero get a "likely" 7-A?

According to the reasoning Ichi>>Oven and Ichi+both his brothers is >>>Ichi alone so Pero should have been High 7-A+ with the old calc and easily 7-A now.

Perospero has a solid 7-A durability but he doesn't have a feat of harming Ichiji, or a comparable character, so we can only say that his AP is likely at that level.

Also aren't you guys worried about moving too fast now? I see a lot of changes being done to profiles without any summary being placed here.

A lot of the changes are things that were decided months ago, or simple updates based on a calc being updated.

That doesn't address my concern. Without a proper source in this thread to fall back on and without directive to who does what we can get a lot of profiles being assigned arbitrary tiers. :S

BTW, I'm gonna put the speed ratings as at least MHS going by Zoro's feat at Mach 721 back in Skypiea to save time. It was accepted and doesn't change much profiles right now. The rest of them are going to get edited once the speed revision thread is done.

Calaca Vs said:
BTW, I'm gonna put the speed ratings as at least MHS going by Zoro's feat at Mach 721 back in Skypiea to save time. It was accepted and doesn't change much profiles right now. The rest of them are going to get edited once the speed revision thread is done.
Speaking of speed, my calc about Luffy outspeed Krieg's spear explosion had been accepted.

And if i remember correctly also my calc about Nami and Usopp's dodging lightning bolts was accepted as well.

Okay, let that part which is a bit more controvertial for the thread. I'm gonna start the OP today once I finish these edits.

Awesome Calaca, I'm really happy with them so far.

I'll check back on this in the morning.

Okay, so the main trio have been split and updated.

There are only a few miscellaneous profiles left to update to match the new stats.

Regarding the commanders; I still believe that the majority of them should be At least High 7-A. I think it is fine to mark some of them as being possibly/likely 6-C but it seems pretty clear to me that should only be given to the strongest such as Marco.

Which version of Gear 3rd Luffy?

Commanders have a few different scalings:

• Jack scales at least partially to Zunisha's strike and for being superior to the Headliners in Kaido's crew.
  • Marco, Ace, Jozu and Vista all scale somewhat to the Admirals but to an inferior level generally.
  • Cracker and Katakuri both scale to Gear 4 Luffy. Smoothie scales to at least Cracker indirectly.
  • Jesus Burgess scales somewhat to Sabo, and Shiryu scales to Moria. Devon scales to no one currently.
  • Benn Beckman scales to posing a threat to Kizaru but it seems kinda flimsy to me because Kizaru just ignored him anyway.
  • Snack, Queen and King don't have profiles currently so they have no scaling.

The 7-A one. As for the commanders, I'm just a bit confused about why some of them scale to High 7-A exactly. As far as I know, there is no High 7-A calc anymore.

@Torch;

Luffy's Gear 4 as of the Dressrosa Arc is High 7-A since his King Kong Gun is High 7-A+ (via the Birdcage calc) and his ordinary Gear 4 attacks should not be signfiicantly lower.

Therefore Cracker and Katakuri are both At least High 7-A for being superior to him to an extent in that form.

As for Luffy's Gear 3 rating, I don't think there is a solid justification for it aside from Doflamingo needing to keep dodging & blocking it instead of tanking it.

I'll be honest, the 7-A rating seems really weird. The High 7-A rating is iffy as well, given that Luffy' King Kong Gun was able to stomp Doffy, so Doffy scaling to the lower end of the tier is weird.

Doffy doesn't scale to the full power of the King Kong Gun - and he was already quite injured / exhausted anyway.

He scales to taking hits from ordinary Gear 4 - which is still superior to him but he could clearly keep fighting. So High 7-A (even just the lower bounds of it) is probably still best for him.

And I wish we did have a better way of scaling Luffy's Gear 3.

Damage3245 said:
Okay, so the main trio have been split and updated.
There are only a few miscellaneous profiles left to update to match the new stats.

Regarding the commanders; I still believe that the majority of them should be At least High 7-A. I think it is fine to mark some of them as being possibly/likely 6-C but it seems pretty clear to me that should only be given to the strongest such as Marco.
I pretty much give up bringing up facts if you continue to think Marco is one of the strongest commanders (physicall). DX

Edit: and I do agree with Torch, the high 7-A calc looks weird now. Its better if all the commanders just scale to Duffy's Birdage to some extent.

@Dr. Fix, they do scale to it as I have explained.

Marco is specified as one of the few people capable of taking on Teach (along with the Whitebeard Pirates). He kicked Kizaru to the ground and gave Akainu some trouble.

He was also the top commander in the Whitebeard Pirates...

So why would I not consider him one of the strongest commanders?

Because this forum is about calcs and scaling to calcs. Marco doesn't have a single tankig feat of durability (if he regens, it is not durability) nor a single feat of harming an admiral.

True, but he is still able to slow an admiral down, even if its for a bit.

Imo we could scale the original admirals to Fujitoras meteor, since they shouldn't be weaker than him at his strongest, and then scale Marco to baseline 6-C for being able to slow them down.

I was also thinking even with the regen it's impressive Marco could still surive these attacks ( since logically if he was so much less durable he'd be one shot before he had the chance to regen)

and this is minor but Garp punched him on the head and he's seen with a bandge around it after the war

Marco slows down/distracts kizaru only via his regen. That's not enough to scale.

Otherwise, the whole meteor scaling is another seperate issue. Some users want it, others don't want it applied.

Realistically the WB pirates and the Admirals should not scale above Akoji's 7-A feat. Ace melted his ice sculpture and Jozu did the tiniest aount of damage with Marco and vista just getting a pass. This would be considered a low ball by some users though.

Island level is way too high since only Zuu and maybe Kaido actually scales and the others have to jump through many hoops to get there.

High 7-A doesn't make sense either since none of them scale to Duffy.

A compromise between the two extremes might be high 7-A, based off of Akoiji's stand off with Duffy. There's no actual interaction beyond Duffy tanking an attk so its not a fantastic scale. It would be based off the implication that Akoiji should be at least as strong as Duffy to warrant him leaving.

That in turn would give Jozu and Ace "possibly" high 7-A since they somewhat scale, but there is still a big difference between them. Further complimented by being somewhat comparable to SC's (Not by feats, but for balance of power reasoning that Dmagae brought up with the Yonko scales).

The Disasters meanwhile could scale to High 7-A, possibly 6-C. The reasoning being:

Somewhat comparable to SC (See Damage's reasoing being Yonko)

&

Tanked a hit from Zuu

&

Fought Fugi, Tsu, and SenGoku off panel.

EDITED FOR CONVINIENCE OF LINKS

Haki don't neg df powers. They simplily have resist them like law's spartial cutting. Greater the haki, greater the resistance which can otherwise allow one to be immune to almost alot of stuff like big mom and reason why kaido seems immortal. Bassically if your haki isn't strong enough to match another haki user then your abilities may not even work. Which has been proven in the series. Conquerors can even tame elements such as fire as seen with ace as a when 1st awakening it child. Roger when flames on candles go on and off.

Dr. Fix; I appreciate the links and the reasoning.

But I think you might be underselling the Whitebeard Pirates just a bit; Marco could send both Kizaru and Aokiji flying with his kicks (which is at least impressive as Rayleigh clashing swords with Kizaru) and he forced Akainu to shapeshift his face out of the way with Akainu commenting that 'Haki users really are troublesome' indicating that Marco (and Vista) could harm Akainu.

On top of that Marco also directly blocked an attack from Akainu by himself (and blocked Kizaru's initial attack that was aimed at Whitebeard).

So if this isn't enough to grant him a solid rating I think it would be fair to say that is he at least Likely High 7-A for all of that.

If it will make you happy and get things finalized I'd be okay with a "likely" as oposed to "possibly" high 7-A rating for Marco, though I disagree with the points you raised for a couple reasons.

I'd suggest to keep this kind of debate for the future once the revisions are done. We still need to discuss about the ratings for the Strawhats outside the Monter Trio after all.

Sh*t, with all the edits I lost from the Sandbox due to my bad connection I probably lost track of the things that were edited and those that weren't.

I'll ask some staff to open it again.

But before I want to suggest 7-A WCI Base Luffy. That's currently Sanji's rating and Luffy took many kicks from him while in Base. Sanji even said he went all out using Diable Jambe so At least 7-A should be fine, right?

I should also mention Luffy managed to hurt Sanji in Base during his " why I can't return to the crew" talk while exhausted

@Calaca, are you referring to base Luffy's durability?

Back