• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Post-Timeskip Non-God-Tiers Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for clustering the thread, but i want to say this:

Alright, can you guys stop complaining about "hur dur wiki bad for downgrading OP" and some shit? At this point it became annoying

If you don't like it then make your own wiki and wank as much as you want to

I myself was just meme'ing I honestly wasn't trying to whine and complain and if it sounded like it then just know I really wasn't. Also just to clarify I have no ill intent or grudge against Damage, only annoyed at worst. I understand their desire for using safe assumptions and such.

I myself was just meme'ing I honestly wasn't trying to whine and complain and if it sounded like it then just know I really wasn't. Also just to clarify I have no ill intent or grudge against Damage, only annoyed at worst. I understand their desire for using safe assumptions and such.
No worries.

Sorry for clustering the thread, but i want to say this:

Alright, can you guys stop complaining about "hur dur wiki bad for downgrading OP" and some shit? At this point it became annoying

If you don't like it then make your own wiki and wank as much as you want to
this has happened many times, especially for HST

283.1 Kilotons / 2 = 141.55 Kilotons

141.55 * 32 = 4.5296 Megatons

4.5296 * 4 = 18.1184 Megatons

That's pretty much it unless Elizabello and Chinjao's stuff get a higher result than half of Pica's punches
6.912e+14 cm3 * (9835.27 / 18170)^3 = 1.0962202e+14 cm3

1.0962202e+14 * 8 = 8.7697616e+14 joules

(2.3328e+12 * (9835.27 / 18170)^3) * 9.8 * (1894.42627832 * (9835.27 / 18170)) = 3.7179773e+15 joules

3.7179773e+15 + 8.7697616e+14 = 4.5949535e+15 joules = 1.098220 Megatons

Why does that use PE? It's a punch...?

Using KE for the second half and assuming 5 seconds for a timeframe

1/2 * (2.3328e+12 * (9835.27 / 18170)^3) * ((1894.42627832 * (9835.27 / 18170))/5)^2 = 7.7807188e+15 joules = 1.85963642 Megatons

7.7807188e+15 + 8.7697616e+14 = 8.657695e+15 joules = 2.06923876 Megatons

I'll post my re-calc tomorrow and get it evaluated. The original scaling image on Cin's blog is gone and I've got my own method for it.

Anyways, I agree with this CRT, but it does suck a lot of characters get downgraded to 7-B For now

Well, we can argue that 7-A/High 7-A aren't the meta anymore lel, so this downgrade are kind of bittersweet

Anyway i agree with the revision if i didn't give my approval earlier

Is this gonna be the last time dressrosa is gonna be recalced. Anyway I agree with the crt.
7-B does suck but at least the god tiers are 6-B

City level... at this point, lets just make the country level calculations an outlier lol.
Well, let's not get ahead of ourselves. We should save any talk for the Country level characters for when the battles in Wano are over.

Sometimes I wish Oda gave us more AP feats. Like I'm not asking for anything high at this point, just stuff to lower the gap between the god tiers and the top tiers.

Man I feel bad for you damage. This thread has basically became a place to just rant about op getting downgraded and the wiki treating op bad.

I mean this seems reasonable to me. The values went down sure but anyone relevant (Strawhats) aren't gonna be chained down by this (Wano feats + whatever comes next.) Not to mention the characters that are affected (SH Grand Fleet and Fujitora most notably) are inevitably going to return sooner or later so this is bound to change as time goes on. But yeah if these values are more accurate then I think the updates are justified(y)

I don't care if it's a downgrade.... I care about the multiple inconsistency and inaccuracy with the size of Dressrosa that isn't being accounted for... 🤷‍♂️

Also Naruto is wanked. 😴

I just skimmed over your calcs

No disrespect to you but I extremely disagree with using Pica's body proportions for the golem's body proportions
Okay, but that is how they were calced before. The golem shares the same proportions as Pica since it is based on his body; it's just much larger.

Isn't it easier to use KE since a large amount of mass is in motion and at high speed?
No. We don't have a speed or a timeframe really; and when you're punching your entire arm is not moving at the same constant speed (your upper arm moves differently to your lower arm, so at best we could only use the mass of Pica's hand and forearm in a KE calc).

Okay, but that is how they were calced before.
I actually didn't know that. Never actually checked the exact pictures of those calcs, just took the word for it.
The golem shares the same proportions as Pica since it is based on his body; it's just much larger.
The golem's limbs don't have the same proportions. You can see with the arms that they're not the same, how Pica's arms have muscles while the golem has cylindrical limbs, how the golem's upper body resembles a regular person's body while Pica's isn't even close.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back