• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece: Doriki Scaling

Tempest was just talking about his retirement plan like two days ago too that mf is never retiring at this rate lol
I mean Emin would be a good replacement if he was an actual mod.

You know, CRT acceptance rules and all that.

Dude, just quit complaining and making veiled insults, okay? It's pointless and you're only antagonizing others (specifically me).
Nobody said it was deep.

It's just pointless to bitch about things.

I find ironic as hell actually the complaint about people "hyper-obsessing over upgrades" considering the history of the verse, but whatever. There's just no point in it.
I'm sorry you took it that way Damage, it wasn't meant to be bitching or an insult directed at anyone just a lighthearted discussion between me and Eseseso
Y'all say stuff like this but my CRT trying to simply fix the post ts profiles gets 0 attention.
Good thread but take that up with staff not me 😭
Anyways, does anyone know who specifically needs their justifications changed?
I'll post a list tomorrow, if anyone else knows the can do so sooner.

I'm sorry you took it that way Damage, it wasn't meant to be bitching or an insult directed at anyone just a lighthearted discussion between me and Eseseso

Good thread but take that up with staff not me 😭

I'll post a list tomorrow, if anyone else knows the can do so sooner.
This is the exact problem, there's 0 staff for the verse.
Only Damage and Mitch and the latter is hardly active.

y'all should see how long it takes some Naruto threads to get any traction. there's an AP one that's been open for like two weeks with no Mod evals yet lol
I have no sympathy

But yeah, nice to see OP doesn't suffer in silence alone.

And an EZ thread of mine didn't get any mod traction for weeks, although thankfully it eventually did and now me and the other EZ boys just gotta work out some kinks.

this is why I gotta give respect to Damage, even though I don't always agree with his takes he's one of the few mods willing to actively deal with HST stuff(all three verses at that.)

this is why I gotta give respect to Damage, even though I don't always agree with his takes he's one of the few mods willing to actively deal with HST stuff(all three verses at that.)
At this point it is stockholm syndrome.

How he can deal with all 3 of them and remain sane is beyond me.

And he's also just a pretty chill dude.

Technically Ant also reads the series but I doubt he would look at our stuff.
So we're kind of ****** since Damage approving wouldn't mean squat without another mod doing so.

? You're clowning so hard right now, as per usual.

Though I'm not going to derail this thread dealing with low intelligence bums like you who can't do anything but ride my meat through a screen.

? You're clowning so hard right now, as per usual.

Though I'm not going to derail this thread dealing with low intelligence bums like you who can't do anything but ride my meat through a screen.
9297.png

Back