• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Post-Timeskip Non-God-Tiers Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

Damage3245

He/Him
VS Battles
Administrator
Calculation Group
Premise

As discussed in this thread, the current calc for Dressrosa's size has been replaced. Meaning, a bunch of calcs that are dependent on Dressrosa have had to be updated, which affects virtually every Post-Timeskip character aside from the God Tiers.

NOTE: The purpose of this thread is to cover the replacement of current calcs. Brand new feats & calcs, and topics related to the Wano arc are not relevant to this thread.

Calcs to be replaced

Calcs to be removed
The calc for the creation of Flower Hill can't simply be fixed by using the new diameter. The original method is wrong as the potential energy for Flower Hill should be measured to the centre of mass; not to the top of the Flower Hill. At the moment I can't think of a good way to find the centre of mass so for now the old calc which uses the outdated size anyway should be removed.

Conclusion

Well, there is no conclusion yet to be honest. I first wanted to get the ball rolling with this thread to make sure that all of the calcs affected by Dressrosa's size have been accounted for. Once that is done then the new figures can be inserted into the existing scaling chain and we can see what the characters need to be updated to.

Last edited:
Ah_shit_here_we_go_again.gif

I'm slowly losing my motivation for this wiki. Dressrosa "needed" to be recalced more than 10 times for the sake of it. Calling One piece low-balled is no longer an exaggeration. Call me when the Wano kuni revision is coming, because im not going to deal with this.

283.1 Kilotons / 2 = 141.55 Kilotons

141.55 * 32 = 4.5296 Megatons

4.5296 * 4 = 18.1184 Megatons

That's pretty much it unless Elizabello and Chinjao's stuff get a higher result than half of Pica's punches
Didn't Oda say that Post-Timeskip Usopp was as strong as (if not stronger than) Pre-Timeskip Zoro?

At this point we can just have Usopp scale to Sabaody Archipelago Arc Zoro, making scale to this two feats.

Even at most we will only get 7-B+ with the current calc's unless we scale to the largest meteor (which we won't).

Is it Charmanders calc? If so that was for King Kong Gun and it might have to be recalc'ed to adjust to the new size of Dressrosa.

Okay guys, this isn't really the thread for griping about the changes, or bringing up other verses.

In anycase, this are just recalc of previous accepted feats, so as far i'm concerned they can be applied.

However there is a matter that concerns Issho's meteors but i'm not sure if i should bring it here or if its better to make a separate thread.

However there is a matter that concerns Issho's meteors but i'm not sure if i should bring it here or if its better to make a separate thread.

A separate thread, after this one has been concluded would be preferable.

No more meme's, like King said unless Elizabello and Chinjao recalc results with higher stuff than the Pica calc, then what he proposed is what would happen. Not much to argue. Although maybe Ferocious Tiger can be used to scale certain characters.

Even if it's usable, it's done with King Kong Gun so scaling with is sketch. Although technically Doflamingo is the reason for it happening so maybe scaling can be done?...

The King Kong Gun calc isn't related to the Dressrosa re-calc so it doesn't belong on this thread. We can address it later.

Status
Not open for further replies.