• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece: Doriki Scaling

You know none of this would probably be a problem if we didn't scale Kalifa's Shigan to the Golden Rifle in the first place.

Just venting.
among-us-6008615_1920.png

Before this is applied though, would need to see the new values for everyone this affects.

Are there any TS Characters affected by this?
Fortunately probably not, since IIRC Hody Jones only scales to Usopp with 4 steroids, meaning that he's only 2x Usopp when overdosed, so we won't have any multiplier scaling debacle with Hody Jones since Luffy already scales well above that stuff.

As I said, need a list of all of the characters affected and their new values so we can make sure there's no issues.
check the scaling page, takes like 5 seconds:

I believe this can be applied.

It has been accepted, and an extensive list for the profiles effected is not needed, as the Sanbox linked in the OP and the One Piece verse page cover that.

Justifications are going to be rewritten if scaling changes to the point where ratings are different to what they are before. I'm not asking for a fully detailed sandbox but we do need a list.

And didn't you just point out Kachon that this needs a 2nd staff member to accept it?

You're the only active knowledgable staff member on One Piece currently.

It wouldn't make sense to call someone who doesn't know One Piece well, as they wouldn't know the nuances of the scaling.

What do you mean?
Mitch and MOL?
I do agree we need more Staff that watch/read One Piece.

What do you mean?
If a rating for a character is upgraded to a whole new value via 1 form of scaling, it'll overwrite an existing form of scaling on the character's profile (say to a direct calc that currently puts them at 7-A instead of the 7-A+ that this new upgrade will introduce).

So we need to make sure it's applied correctly and old justifications aren't left over.

Justifications are going to be rewritten if scaling changes to the point where ratings are different to what they are before. I'm not asking for a fully detailed sandbox but we do need a list.
Well that's different than what you said before, your last message indicated that you only cared for the values not the actual justifications.

There's a few justifications that need updating and some having their old justifications readded. But since there's no rush I'll get to work on that tomorrow.

Back