• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece God Tiers 6-B Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Added calculation to the OP page, lmk if I did it properly. I'm going to add the changes to the profiles, and I will be adding it to wb's first key, and changing kizaru's justification to only scaling to marco.

EL00A.jpeg

Wait, if Kaido matched Oden in Base and Zoan back when he didn't have nearly as much status as he does now, wouldn't that make Hybrid Kaido >> Primebeard?

• "Thatch explained to Ace that for him to become an emperor he has to at least become as strong as Shanks (Rivaille’s note: this seems to implied that Shanks is the weaker of the emperors)"

I only could find this quote.

I'm not sure if you can use both results from one calculation. It has to be either one or the other depending on what size scaling was accepted.

I'm not sure if you can use both results from one calculation. It has to be either one or the other depending on what size scaling was accepted.
Those aren’t 2 different ends.

Those are the calcs of 2 different Tsunami’s, I.E. 2 different feats.

Both of them were accepted, but because of the method we use, we only use the value of the highest one

Screen_Shot_2021-03-16_at_8.png

You are refering to this?

I don't think that's justification enough when the same manga tells you that WB was not what he was before, even the same WB says that he can't be the strongest forever ...
That is whitebeards third key my friend. Which is sickbeard, you’re confusing those 2 keys. Old beard is the Whitebeard that was whooping ace a hundred times in his sleep even. Sickbeard is the guy who couldn’t even react to an attack from squard cause his haki is ass

and admirals because akainu's fruit is stated to have the highest offensive power out of all devil fruits, meaning his fruit automatically scales above this calc.
The fruit being the most powerful doesn't mean the user is also the strongest. If the host is weaker why would he scale?

Real quick.

I wanted to implement my own revision for the justifications and scaling.

@StrawHatArslan thank you for implementing the changes, I wanted to implement them using my own scaling and I wanted to add references, so I'll keep this open until then.

If it's declined then idm, but I had a scaling I've wanted to implement for a long time.

Real quick.

I wanted to implement my own revision for the justifications and scaling.

@StrawHatArslan thank you for implementing the changes, I wanted to implement them using my own scaling and I wanted to add references, so I'll keep this open until then.

If it's declined then idm, but I had a scaling I've wanted to implement for a long time.
Let's see it.

Little Question, isn't that Oden Match Shirohige before he knew to use Haoshoku imbued in a sword? Oden would scale to Whitebeard Only on his Physical without DF or Hao coated and Roger should scale to Whitebeard's Hao coat and DF.

Oden Should have two keys before vs Roger and After Vs Roger
Shirohige should have detail on his Profile like with Haki or with his DF only attack.

Little Question, isn't that Oden Match Shirohige before he knew to use Haoshoku imbued in a sword? Oden would scale to Whitebeard Only on his Physical without DF or Hao coated and Roger should scale to Whitebeard's Hao coat and DF.

Oden Should have two keys before vs Roger and After Vs Roger
Shirohige should have detail on his Profile like with Haki or with his DF only attack.
Whitebeard is stronger with his physicals than his devil fruit, it's all the same value

Whitebeard is stronger with his physicals than his devil fruit, it's all the same value
I think it's unlikely that Whitebeard's physical strength surpasses the power of his Devil Fruit tbh.

His weapon was pinned by both Kizaru and Akainu (which uses his physicals to lift up and swing around), but his quakes are so powerful that all three Admirals need to team-up to deflect one of them, and he could effectively two-shot Akainu when using his Devil Fruit.

On top of that Blackbeard was hurt by Whitebeard when he used his quakes against him, but Blackbeard could block Whitebeard's quake-less strike just fine.

I think it's unlikely that Whitebeard's physical strength surpasses the power of his Devil Fruit tbh.
Whitebeard without his devil fruit can smack away hits from Akainu, who's superior to his own devil fruit.
His weapon was pinned by both Kizaru and Akainu (which uses his physicals to lift up and swing around), but his quakes are so powerful that all three Admirals need to team-up to deflect one of them, and he could effectively two-shot Akainu when using his Devil Fruit
Whitebeard wasn't even focused on them when Akainu did that, which is justified by a far weaker Whitebeard holding Akainu by his neck (both lifting strength feats). And remember, with Akainu, WB was using his devil fruit to send shockwaves across the field, which Akainu blocked with his bare foot.

That's just a lifting feat for both of them, especially Kizaru.

Whitebeard was smacking Akainu's devil fruit, who is superior to his own, with his bare palm.
On top of that Blackbeard was hurt by Whitebeard when he used his quakes against him, but Blackbeard could block Whitebeard's quake-less strike just fine.
Initially that was his quake which he "blocked", and we also see on the same scan that his bisento went into his shoulder. Heck, he took the later quake better than he took the bisento.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back