• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Psykos Revision and OPM mid tiers possibly High 6-C upgrade

Farfetchedx

He/Him
Creating this to say that jet-psykos should scale above base psykos and gouketsu

I don't see why jet psykos wouldn't scale above her base form. As we know psyrochi had a battle with tatsumaki, ending with Tatsumaki twisting her and damaging her roots, forcing her to evacuate at the chance she gets. The only thing that happed to psyrochi was her losing her roots, so I agree she should lose her high 6-A rating, but I don't see why she would get such a downgrade putting her below the time she fought tatsumaki without the orochi fusion. Jet-psykos is essentially the fusion of orochi's heart and psykos( who was already stronger than gouketsu due to being able to suppress Orochi's heart). I dont see any real reason to say she's weaker than when she fought tatsumaki, so I beleive she should at least scale to herself at that point. This makes sense as Psykos refers to herself while fighting Drive knight as the culmination of her evolution, further proving she should be above her base form when she fought tatsumaki

So I suggest we give jet-psykos a possibly High 6-C rating as well

And her being damaged by the S class would simply mean that they would also scale to her which isn't ridiculous as their high 7-A ratings come from an unknown fodder who should be significantly weaker than the cadres who the S class have shown relativity to

When I say base form, I'm referring to Psykos when she took the serum and fought tatsumaki

Last edited:
When I say base form, I'm referring to Psykos when she took the serum and fought tatsumaki
That's not base Psykos. That's Psykos amped by the Elixir she took. It's why we seperate her serum state from her base power.

In addition she got injured by the rest of the S-Class and didn't hold a dominant strength position. So her being above High 7-A I don't back.

That's not base Psykos. That's Psykos amped by the Elixir she took. It's why we seperate her serum state from her base power.
I know. its just easier say base from
In addition she got injured by the rest of the S-Class and didn't hold a dominant strength position. So her being above High 7-A I don't back.
That just means they would scale as well, which wouldn't be crazy considering that their High 7-A rating comes from someone made to be cannon fodder by psykos

I agree with Qaws. Frankly Gouketsu's possibly High 6-C rating is extremely dubious anyway since we're basing it off of Genos' unreliable interpretation but that's a topic for another time.

I don't see the need to upgrade Psykos here.

I agree with Qaws. Frankly Gouketsu's possibly High 6-C rating is extremely dubious anyway since we're basing it off of Genos' unreliable interpretation but that's a topic for another time.

I don't see the need to upgrade Psykos here.
I've already explain that they would scale and this statement made by psykos herself proves that she is stronger

Your link doesn't work.
8E6K5ei.png

and this statement made by psykos herself proves that she is stronger
Calling yourself the Apex of Evolution doesn't mean anything because Psykos is consistently wrong about not only her power in relation to others but in the story itself because Orochi is corrupting her mind.

Heck under this assumption why stop at High 6-C? Make her High 6-A since in this very chapter she still thinks she can fight Tornado who clowns on her multiple times. Psy-Jet just has to much going against it and there's no indication the serum was a permanent or even long term buff.

Psykos is consistently wrong about not only her power in relation to others but in the story itself because Orochi is corrupting her mind.
Like what? anything she is wrong about is something she doesn't know about and she's just overestimating or underestimating. I dont remember her being wrong about something she actually knew about
Heck under this assumption why stop at High 6-C? Make her High 6-A since in this very chapter she still thinks she can fight Tornado who clowns on her multiple times.
She only thought she could pierce tatsumaki after she felt her power loosen and tatsumaki was shown to be weakened and coughing up blood and and stated that she used used too much power that even fubuki noticed her power fluctuated, while having to concentrate on keeping up the barrier. Psykos didn't even think she could fight tatsumaki in a head on battle anymore, she only tried to kill tatsumaki while she had her guard down and concentrated on something else. I dont think this is good example
there's no indication the serum was a permanent or even long term buff.
It wouldn't really make sense for her serum to be temporary because she has only one serum and she was planning to take on tatsumaki , whoever killed gouketsu and likely Blast if she wanted her plans to come true. Plus that means the serum would've only lasted a few minutes which makes no sense
Psy-Jet just has to much going against it
The only thing jet psykos has possibly going against it is that the S class can damage her which isn't even a valid point as it would just upscale them as well(which I dont see why its so hard to believe they could reach those levels) and that the serum wasn't stated how long it would last, which wouldn't make sense not to be long term or permanent

When a character gains a transformation and loses it, they don't lose all their scaling, they just lose the scaling they get after the transformation and revert back to the scaling they had before the transformation in which this case for psykos it would be High 6-C

Last edited:
The only thing jet psykos has possibly going against it is that the S class can damage her which isn't even a valid point as it would just upscale them as well(which I dont see why its so hard to believe they could reach those levels)
We don't just mindlessly upgrade characters without checking whether there is any consistency first.

So basically we'd be adding a "possibly" scaling key to Psykosjet and half the s-class (PPP, Drive Knight, base MA Genos, Atomic Samurai, Darkshine, Bang, Flashy Flash) which would scale them to large island level, upscaling from Tatsumaki reflecting Boros's ship barrage...

I think it's just easier to say Psykos is either...
A) delusional for assuming she would beat Tatsumaki in the first place and therefore should not have the 'possibly high 6-C' key
B) the Elixir was such a huge buff it made her that much more confident about winning

Because I frankly don't see a scenario where someone like MA arc Puri-Puri with vibration dark angel rush scales to Tatsumaki reflecting Boros's barrage

We don't just mindlessly upgrade characters without checking whether there is any consistency first.
sure but it isn't really mindlessly. Lore wise the S class have shown to be pretty strong in comparison to what are rated
1.Its hinted that even a early series genos and metal knight could destroy the meteor had they work together
0GEHvmx.png

2.. garou was trading hundreds to thousands of blows with platinum s.It took garou 2 shots to finish off platinum S which tells me platinum s couldnt be that far off from garou. A few seconds passed or a minute or so where garou wasn't fighting hence he shouldn't be growing within this time. Sage appears and Garou could immediately damage him. So Garou’s Reactive Evolution only increases his power when fighting strong opponents).From the time garou defeats platinum S to the time he damages sage, garou wasnt fighting anyone meaning that the garou who defeated platinum here is equal to the garou damaged sage here . So unless you believe that garou went from large mountain level here to multi continental here which took place in very very short time , then it would make sense that platinum s would scale to high 6-C. Im saying this because most of the s class would scale as well if PS is high 6c

there is nothing in the manga that makes us understand that the effect of Psykos' elixir stopped working even after the fusion with Orochi so until proven otherwise the elixir has a permanent strengthening effect on Psykos and then also Homeless Emperor which is less powerful than psykos has demonstrated attacks even at level 6C so it is not at all unlikely or inconsistent that jet psykos could have scaling at High 6C

What are you saying?
I respond to the fact that from what I understand since according to him ppp does not have a High 6C calculation it could never go against Tatsumaki who deflects the bombardment of the Boros ship so I ask myself this question Mirko, Ryukyu, O Hood because they can do it same?
Maybe I misunderstood the message

why for example Ryukyu from mha could see that it has High 6C? what are you saying?
Who on earth is Ryukyu?

My point is that these s-class are strongly implied not to be as strong as the barrage, most of all PPP who admits inferiority to the s-class as a whole. If you say he's just underestimating himself, then we can question Psykos scaling herself above Gouketsu/the barrage on that exact same logic

Specifically, Atomic, Bang and PPP are all in chapter 34 when Tatsumaki blocks the barrage. Atomic's clearly concerned by the barrage and everybody looks impressed when Tatsumaki stops the shells... why be impressed that Tatsumaki could stop them if they were stronger than that themselves? It's not like they didn't know she was a psychic and rank 2

A) delusional for assuming she would beat Tatsumaki in the first place and therefore should not have the 'possibly high 6-C' key
I don't understand, the 'possibly high 6-C' key from psykos comes from her being above Gouketsu who is above the meteor. Her high 6-C rating doesn't come from Tatsumaki. I'm saying that she should also have this rating in her jet key as she shouldn't downgrade( if anything she's stronger due to her fusing with orochi but not as strong as high 6-A, as we actually know she lost her roots.
Because I frankly don't see a scenario where someone like MA arc Puri-Puri with vibration dark angel rush scales to Tatsumaki reflecting Boros's barrage
maybe you've been underestimating the S class
0GEHvmx.png

maybe you've been underestimating the S class
0GEHvmx.png
Ah my apologies, yes it's all about Genos scaling Gouketsu above Tatsumaki's deflect. I, however, do disagree with that scaling as well for future reference

Maybe I have been underestimating the s-class, but I don't think so.

The meteor's another great example of why I wouldn't scale the S-class to this tier-- Genos was amazed when Saitama destroyed the meteor, literally mouth open wondering what happened. He and Metal Knight both individually failed to do any damage, Genos exhausted himself without even pushing the meteor back (according to Bang). Working together logically shouldn't have made a difference (unless it involved Metal Knight sending lots more help). Furthermore I wouldn't put much trust in the data book suggesting Genos + 1 Metal Knight Drone could have destroyed the meteor otherwise anyways, since it's full of hype statements and we don't use many of them

Also that statement doesn't say explicitly "If only they had worked together they would have completely destroyed the meteor."

It's open-ended as to what would have happened because we don't see what would have happened in that scenario or get hard confirmation on it.

Also that statement doesn't say explicitly "If only they had worked together they would have completely destroyed the meteor."

It's open-ended as to what would have happened because we don't see what would have happened in that scenario or get hard confirmation on it.
Sure. Plus everyone except the s-class agrees the s-class should collaborate more.

Even if it was definitely implying Genos-MK cooperation could have destroyed the meteor, Genos-MK cooperation could literally be...
Genos: "hey don't you have more firepower you could bring here to stop this"
Metal Knight: "Yeah, let me get everything else"
...and then it's a bigger chunk of MK's arsenal that gets the job done.

It's just hard to believe combining two weapons that did zero damage would destroy the meteor without further input

Like what? anything she is wrong about is something she doesn't know about and she's just overestimating or underestimating. I dont remember her being wrong about something she actually knew about
She continously makes wrong assumptions about Orochi, Tornado and herself. The only times she is right is when she has all the evidence, which means that the Apex statement is meaningless since she's obviously still wrong as shown by ENW and Black Sperm's existence.
She only thought she could pierce tatsumaki after she felt her power loosen and tatsumaki was shown to be weakened and coughing up blood and and stated that she used used too much power that even fubuki noticed her power fluctuated, while having to concentrate on keeping up the barrier.
Your example still has her think she stands a chance at winning, but your last scan ends with her so overconfident that she falls for Torando psionic puppet for the second time in the same encounter.

Psykos is so consistently wrong about her own strength that she shouldn't scale to Tornado at all and it contradicts the other S-Class pounding her.

It wouldn't really make sense for her serum to be temporary because she has only one serum and she was planning to take on tatsumaki , whoever killed gouketsu and likely Blast if she wanted her plans to come true.
She was going to use Orochi to fight others since she was confident in her control over him. It's why she expresses shock when be fuses with her because he was hiding his power the entire time and she completely missed it.

that the serum wasn't stated how long it would last, which wouldn't make sense not to be long term or permanent
It would make perfect sense for it to be short term because that's what the evidence suggests. It's on you to prove it's a permanent amp, but there's nothing at all for it.

Overall I'm not for the upgrade. Psy-Jet mode not only has anti-feats but she has historically evidence about overestimate herself/underestimate others powers. As a reminder, Psykos was wrong about Tornado's strength four consecutive times, didn't even know that Orochi was holding back a billion tines over, had no idea about what Evil Natural Water could do and likely had zero idea about Black Sperm's fusion powers. She scales to what has been shown, which is just High 7-A in my view.

Specifically, Atomic, Bang and PPP are all in chapter 34 when Tatsumaki blocks the barrage. Atomic's clearly concerned by the barrage and everybody looks impressed when Tatsumaki stops the shells... why be impressed that Tatsumaki could stop them if they were stronger than that themselves? It's not like they didn't know she was a psychic and rank 2
I don't like this take. I hate when we say a charcter cant scale to something in the manga because they couldn't scale to it ages ago in the literal beginning of the series. Manga characters get significantly stronger as the story progresses, for example : Puri Puri, Fubuki, Metal bat, Garou, sonic , flashy flash( these are just characters that have actually been shown or stated to have gotten stronger, so who's know who else could've. Metal bat literally woke up from the hospital and was keeping up with monster garou( this is the same guy who got humiliated by human garou and had no training afterwards )
why be impressed that Tatsumaki could stop them if they were stronger than that themselves? It's not like they didn't know she was a psychic and rank 2
Being impressed by flashy destructive feats isn't a debunk. Otherwise you would have to argue that garou is star level for being impressed by saitamas serious sneeze( which we know isn't the case). Character being impressed are inconsistent in opm, as genos thinks destroying the meteor is impressive after clashing with psyrochi and garou thinking Saitama being tougher than a mountain is impressive after he cut sage in half

Sure. Plus everyone except the s-class agrees the s-class should collaborate more.

Even if it was definitely implying Genos-MK cooperation could have destroyed the meteor, Genos-MK cooperation could literally be...
Genos: "hey don't you have more firepower you could bring here to stop this"
Metal Knight: "Yeah, let me get everything else"
...and then it's a bigger chunk of MK's arsenal that gets the job done.

It's just hard to believe combining two weapons that did zero damage would destroy the meteor without further input
That seems unlikely. The city would likely be nuked by then.
I think its much more logical for the S class to be at these levels(at least in MA arc) than to say that Garou goes from mountain level to Multi-continental in less than a second( which is just ridiculous)

She continously makes wrong assumptions about Orochi, Tornado and herself. The only times she is right is when she has all the evidence, which means that the Apex statement is meaningless since she's obviously still wrong as shown by ENW and Black Sperm's existence.
What? They are not stronger than her. Psykos simply makes correct assumptions about what she knows. She doesn’t know or have any way of knowing someone's full potential. So if she says she’s above them, it would mean she’s above what she thinks of them. Neither ENW or black S are proven to be above her jet form, so I don't know where that comes from.
Your example still has her think she stands a chance at winning, but your last scan ends with her so overconfident that she falls for Torando psionic puppet for the second time in the same encounter.

Psykos is so consistently wrong about her own strength that she shouldn't scale to Tornado at all and it contradicts the other S-Class pounding her.
The point I'm trying to make is that tatsumaki was very weak and hurt. We don't know how strong tatsumaki was at the time, so we don't know if psykos stood a chance or not.Tatsumaki’s best feat since then( the spear feat) doesn’t even scale to gouketsu or serum psykos. So if psykos was High 6-C at the time, we don't know if she could hurt tats or not. Plus I’m sure not too long after this tatsumaki was getting beat up by black S and overpowerd by fuhrer ugly. Heck, she was even running away from the homeless emperor's energy beams which seemed to pose a threat to her.
It would make perfect sense for it to be short term because that's what the evidence suggests. It's on you to prove it's a permanent amp, but there's nothing at all for it.
There is literally no evidence suggesting that it's short term
Psy-Jet mode not only has anti-feats but she has historically evidence about overestimate herself/underestimate others powers. As a reminder, Psykos was wrong about Tornado's strength four consecutive times, didn't even know that Orochi was holding back a billion tines over, had no idea about what Evil Natural Water could do and likely had zero idea about Black Sperm's fusion powers.
How is this relevant to say her ability to gauge power(that she has knowledge about) is inaccurate?
Overall I'm not for the upgrade. Psy-Jet mode not only has anti-feats but she has historically evidence about overestimate herself/underestimate others powers. As a reminder, Psykos was wrong about Tornado's strength four consecutive times, didn't even know that Orochi was holding back a billion tines over, had no idea about what Evil Natural Water could do and likely had zero idea about Black Sperm's fusion powers. She scales to what has been shown, which is just High 7-A in my view.
Again none of this matters as she simply doesn't know. Her overestimation about something that she is unaware of or not knowledgeable about isn't a debunk or anti feat. All the examples you give are examples of when she wasn't fully knowledgeable of something, so yeah ofc she gonna be wrong as she's just being ignorant .

Her calling herself the Apex means she is confident she can beat whoever killed Gouketsu. She knows how strong Gouketsu is, so we are sure about that. All the times she’s been wrong, she doesn’t know how strong they are. I’m not arguing that she’s always right, I'm arguing that she should be right whenever she has seen or has knowledge of someone's full capabilities herself. So if she says she's above someone, but has never seen that person go full power, she wouldn’t scale( she’s likely just being ignorant), but if she’s seen their full power before, then she should scale.

What? They are not stronger than her.
PS fought a a superior form of Monster Garou and is FTL, in addition ENW is capable of scaling vastly above her and its base form was uncontrollable to the point that she just locked it in a tank.

The point I'm trying to make is that tatsumaki was very weak and hurt. We don't know how strong tatsumaki was at the time, so we don't know if psykos stood a chance or not.Tatsumaki’s best feat since then( the spear feat) doesn’t even scale to gouketsu or serum psykos.
She consistently got Tornado's ability wrong and was never correct in reading her strength. This is made even worse when Tornado's sister is also incorrect about reading Torando's strength and it was reveled she held back the entire fight.

Psykos has 0% accuracy scale regarding Tornado so trying to use her as a benchmark is worthless.
There is literally no evidence suggesting that it's short term
There's no evidence it's long term. It's your assumption it is. The evidence we do have is that vharacters notable below High 6-C are able to harm and overwhelm her, so whatever potential buff thst was there was probably lost post-fusions and depowerment.

How is this relevant to say her ability to gauge power(that she has knowledge about) is inaccurate?
If she can't read Tornado's power and every time she does so it's wrong, then it means she's bad at reading powers. She couldn't read Orochi's as well, nor BS or ENW.

Her calling herself the Apex means she is confident she can beat whoever killed Gouketsu.
Then she should be High 6-A, because she'd be confident that she'd beat her pervious big form, beat Tornado, beat peak Orochi, etc.

But she's demonstrably worse than all of those people so she's not the Apex of Evolution. She's just wrong.

My final vote is a hard no here. Psy-Jet mode has to much going against a High 6-C rating in my view and I don't agree with an upgrade.

PS fought a a superior form of Monster Garou and is FTL, in addition ENW is capable of scaling vastly above her and its base form was uncontrollable to the point that she just locked it in a tank.
Bro what? PS came way after she made the statement. Obviously the she was talking about the Being the Apex at that Time, not how many chapters down the line 💀. Same thing for ENW, She talking about at that very moment
She consistently got Tornado's ability wrong and was never correct in reading her strength. This is made even worse when Tornado's sister is also incorrect about reading Torando's strength and it was reveled she held back the entire fight.

Psykos has 0% accuracy scale regarding Tornado so trying to use her as a benchmark is worthless.
You are NOT getting the point. Psykos has been wrong because Tatsumaki Has NEVER shown her full powers to Psykos. She's only been revealing more and more power to Psykos as the series goes on. From high 7-A to High 6-C to High 6-A. Its ridiculous to say Psykos is inaccurate because she's somehow unable tell Tatsumaki's Full Power while never actually getting to see said Full Power. Otherwise we would have to say that Gyoro Gyoro is High 6-A for thinking she can beat Tatsumaki in the first place ( But it isn't because Tatsumaki has never shown her full power to Psykos which you are not getting)
If she can't read Tornado's power and every time she does so it's wrong, then it means she's bad at reading powers.
She's not wrong, its just that every time she does reads it, Tatsumaki is increasing/revealing more of her power to overwhelm her.
She couldn't read Orochi's as well, nor BS or ENW.
Adressed this like a million times
She doesn’t know or have any way of knowing someone's full potential. So if she says she’s above them, it would mean she’s above what she thinks of them.

(that she has knowledge about)
Again none of this matters as she simply doesn't know. Her overestimation about something that she is unaware of or not knowledgeable about isn't a debunk or anti feat. All the examples you give are examples of when she wasn't fully knowledgeable of something, so yeah ofc she gonna be wrong as she's just being ignorant .
All the times she’s been wrong, she doesn’t know how strong they are.
I’m not arguing that she’s always right, I'm arguing that she should be right whenever she has seen or has knowledge of someone's full capabilities herself.

Then she should be High 6-A, because she'd be confident that she'd beat her pervious big form, beat Tornado, beat peak Orochi, etc.
Again she's referring to within the moment, not before nor after, and its obvious

But she's demonstrably worse than all of those people so she's not the Apex of Evolution. She's just wrong.

My final vote is a hard no here. Psy-Jet mode has to much going against a High 6-C rating in my view and I don't agree with an upgrade.
All in all, I think you're failing to get the point that Psykos has to see the FULL powers of those she is evaluating. All the times she has shown to be wrong, are times when she never witnessed their full power. Psykos isn't some magical wizard that knows exactly the Full Capabilities of a person after just one interaction with a person who is holding back alot(that's not what the story portrays her to be). She simply has to see them go all out first

Creating this to say that jet-psykos should scale above base psykos and gouketsu

I don't see why jet psykos wouldn't scale above her base form. As we know psyrochi had a battle with tatsumaki, ending with Tatsumaki twisting her and damaging her roots, forcing her to evacuate at the chance she gets. The only thing that happed to psyrochi was her losing her roots, so I agree she should lose her high 6-A rating, but I don't see why she would get such a downgrade putting her below the time she fought tatsumaki without the orochi fusion. Jet-psykos is essentially the fusion of orochi's heart and psykos( who was already stronger than gouketsu due to being able to suppress Orochi's heart). I dont see any real reason to say she's weaker than when she fought tatsumaki, so I beleive she should at least scale to herself at that point. This makes sense as Psykos refers to herself while fighting Drive knight as the culmination of her evolution, further proving she should be above her base form when she fought tatsumaki

So I suggest we give jet-psykos a possibly High 6-C rating as well

And her being damaged by the S class would simply mean that they would also scale to her which isn't ridiculous as their high 7-A ratings come from an unknown fodder who should be significantly weaker than the cadres who the S class have shown relativity to

however I fully agree with the revision of the jet psykos

why do you ignore this CRT?
Ngl I just forgot about it. But to try and end it I'll make one last comment, you can respond and we'll just go to voting.
Bro what? PS came way after she made the statement. Obviously the she was talking about the Being the Apex at that Time, not how many chapters down the line 💀. Same thing for ENW, She talking about at that very moment
It goes into my previous point about her. She makes constant wrong calls and decisions because she's massively overconfident. The fact she couldn't sense Tornado was holding back on her multiple times is the clearest evidence on this.
The point I'm trying to make is that tatsumaki was very weak and hurt. We don't know how strong tatsumaki was at the time, so we don't know if psykos stood a chance or not.Tatsumaki’s best feat since then( the spear feat) doesn’t even scale to gouketsu or serum psykos. So if psykos was High 6-C at the time, we don't know if she could hurt tats or not. Plus I’m sure not too long after this tatsumaki was getting beat up by black S and overpowerd by fuhrer ugly. Heck, she was even running away from the homeless emperor's energy beams which seemed to pose a threat to her.
Psykos was hurt right after by the S-Class and by your own examples she still underestimated Tornado and nearly died. There's no confidence scaling to be had when she's shown to be wrong about it so many times.
She's not wrong, its just that every time she does reads it, Tatsumaki is increasing/revealing more of her power to overwhelm her.
So she's still wrong every time.
Adressed this like a million times
Repeating the same argument doesn't mean anything. Every time she compares herself to Tornado she is incorrect.
All in all, I think you're failing to get the point that Psykos has to see the FULL powers of those she is evaluating. All the times she has shown to be wrong, are times when she never witnessed their full power. Psykos isn't some magical wizard that knows exactly the Full Capabilities of a person after just one interaction with a person who is holding back alot(that's not what the story portrays her to be). She simply has to see them go all out first
Psykos's energy reading is so bad that she couldn't sense BS, ENW, Tornado or Orochi's true power. Why would she be right this one time? This is an upgrade for the sake of an upgrade and isn't supported in the story. Especially when right after she's damaged by far weaker people.

So for my final comment: Psykos shouldn't get any tier 6 scaling to Tornado. Its just based on her being confident against fighting someone who she consistently shows to be wrong about strength wise and an Apex statement that is wrong for similar reasons. Being vastly overconfident in your abilities isn't solid scaling evidence in my view.

So put me down in disagree.

I have pretty similar thoughts. So if we're voting now you can put me down in the disagree camp.

I just don't trust base Psykos scaling to Tatsumaki's barrage reflect purely on confidence, like I said up here.
B) the Elixir was such a huge buff it made her that much more confident about winning

Guys this CRT is not about scaling Psykos to Tatsumaki. Its about scaling Jet-Psykos above Gouketsu due to her saying she's the apex of evolution.

The only reason why Tatsumaki was even brought up was because Qawsedf234 was saying that Psykos isn't reliable since she's been wrong about Tatsumaki's strength. My rebuttal to that was that Psykos powers only lets her reads the power levels that are displayed in front of her, so if tatsumaki hasn't displayed her full power, then there's no way for Psykos to read it.

Same thing with Orochi,GS/PS and ENW. They hadn't displayed their true powers to Psykos, so Psykos couldn't have read their power. Gouketsu on the other had displayed his true power in front of Psykos when he fought Orochi, so Psykos could read his power, and her saying she's the apex of evolution would include whoever defeated Gouketsu, insinuating she could beat Gouketsu as well.

My point is not that Psykos can't be wrong(she definitely can be) but rather she can't be or have not been proven to be wrong when she's seen the full power of whoever she's comparing herself to, displayed in front of her. I think of it like how Genos can read energy levels but can still be wrong when he hasn't seen the full powers of whoever he's comparing. eg. when he said Gouketsu = S class + Saitama

The S class hurting Jet-Psykos would only mean they're comparable and should get upgraded as well imo

So that's basically it

Apex of evolution doesn't necessarily have to refer to pure AP. Most evolved doesn't always mean the most powerful.

Apex of evolution doesn't necessarily have to refer to pure AP. Most evolved doesn't always mean the most powerful.
technically yes in this case; since it is a clear Power up of its form with the elixir taken so it should scale just above High6C at least
you're assuming that it's wrong information just because he didn't take for granted the sudden power ups of some heroes like Pri Pri Prisoner and because he didn't know the full potential of some characters like bs which may be until that narrative arc never merged into Golden sperm but he was often right in his strategies for example he sent 2 electric monsters that perfectly resisted lightning genji or do-s against fubuki's team etc I would say that climbing it to High 6C can be done unless there are statements that the effect of the serum had worn off in his jet psykos form

Last edited:
The S class hurting Jet-Psykos would only mean they're comparable and should get upgraded as well imo
Which is also saying that all the S-Class > Tornado High 6-C feat. Which doesn't make sense there or is backed up by any of their showings. Especially when a hyper wounded Tornado could still effect them with her powers.

Which is also saying that all the S-Class > Tornado High 6-C feat. Which doesn't make sense there or is backed up by any of their showings. Especially when a hyper wounded Tornado could still effect them with her powers.
well at that moment they had gone with their strongest attacks in their best forms at that moment so there is a possibility that they could be High 6C
that Tornado High 6C's feat in the Boros saga was a random feat that class S could achieve in their best moments and even surpass that feat
In the Opm universe everyone can grow up to 3A to willpower so they can improve with accelerated development or after some experiences like the monsters of Opm as Phoenix man says when he is reborn
or simply for casual amplification of statistics

Last edited:
Back