• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece God Tiers 6-B Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a CRT to upgrade god tiers and high-god tiers like yonko, admirals, roger, garp, etc

This calc was accepted a while ago, which is prime whitebeard creating tsunamis by simply just yelling.

This would scale to all yonko as Primebeard is stated to be = to Oldbeard, and admirals because akainu's fruit is stated to have the highest offensive power out of all devil fruits, meaning his fruit automatically scales above this calc.

This would upgrade all the god tiers back to 6-B.

Let me know your thoughts.

Well if it's accepted, then sure, but Imma wait tho, because I feel if this was going to be used, it would have been applied by now

we need at least 3 staff agreements and it should be fine to go with since this is one calculation, but let's wait for any arguments atm

Looks good, are they scaling to the 8 or 12 TT one.

Other than that I agree gg high 6-C. Will totally never see you again

What the heck is going on?! I look once, One Piece Top Tiers are 6-B. I look away for a cool minute and they get downgraded to High 6-C... I look again, their Low 6-B, and now it's gonna be back to 6-B... what's next, High 6-A the down to 6-C?

Why wasn't a crt made with this calc sooner?
We're working on

1. Lifting
2. Speed
3. The pictures on the verse page
4. The ratings for the arc currently happening
5. References

We're in a massive verse wide revision. Not loving the fact that every 5 minutes we get a downgrade, we can't work with stuff like this.

What the heck is going on?! I look once, One Piece Top Tiers are 6-B. I look away for a cool minute and they get downgraded to High 6-C... I look again, their Low 6-B, and now it's gonna be back to 6-B... what's next, High 6-A the down to 6-C?
So do you agree or no 0.0

We're working on

1. Lifting
2. Speed
3. The pictures on the verse page
4. The ratings for the arc currently happening
5. References

We're in a massive verse wide revision. Not loving the fact that every 5 minutes we get a downgrade, we can't work with stuff like this.
Thats an insane amount of things to be working on with a 1000+ chapter series. But that makes sense as to why this wasn't used in a crt until now.

And while it sucks it is expected since op is such a huge series. But hopefully less and less downgrades will happen.

Thats an insane amount of things to be working on with a 1000+ chapter series. But that makes sense as to why this wasn't used in a crt until now.

And while it sucks it is expected since op is such a huge series. But hopefully less and less downgrades will happen.
"But hopefully less and less downgrades will happen."

That's only a wish dream. The odds of 6-B one piece being accepted here are as big as Kaido being a good father.

Edit: Without getting downgraded that is.

That's only a wish dream. The odds of 6-B one piece being accepted here are as big as Kaido being a good father.

It's very likely it'll be from an old argument that has already been debunked.. that's the upsetting part

Yeah i know but i have hope it will be accepted and stay. Even if it is extremely unlikely

It's an HST verse. Downgrades are bount to happen.

Heck, we have a downgrade (possibly upgrade) happening right now for the AP.

We can't work on anything

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back