• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece God Tiers 6-B Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Primebeard = oldbeard, and all yonko are stated to be relative, so then kaido and the other yonko scale to the 6-B calc anyway

He didn't even have any way of contacting Whitebeard, did he?

“If I can’t beat Kaido, then no one will be able to for a long time”
“Strongest sword style”
Etc
Isn't this just referring to Wano? I don't think Oden would refer to the other Yonko, Admirals, etc because he has no reason to think they'll come to Wano, which they didn't.

But im pretty sure regardless oden would scale to kaido,

if oldbeard = primebeard, and yonko have been stated to be rivals, with one another, it would mean they're all relative regardless.

Plus I'm pretty sure kaido is scaling off of oden anyway, who scales to WB

But im pretty sure regardless oden would scale to kaido,

if oldbeard = primebeard, and yonko have been stated to be rivals, with one another, it would mean they're all relative regardless.

Plus I'm pretty sure kaido is scaling off of oden anyway, who scales to WB
Yeah yeah, them all scaling to each other is perfectly fine. I just think considering Oden and Kaido above everyone else solely because of this statement is a stretch.

Yeah yeah, them all scaling to each other is perfectly fine. I just think considering Oden and Kaido above everyone else solely because of this statement is a stretch.
Yeah, plus there was also another statement of people in the OP world arguing about whether kaido or WB is stronger, showing they’re definitely on the same ballpark as well, it was from some book

Yonko aren’t all the same. Relative maybe.

Oden’s Databook statement says his swordsmanship is the strongest, evident from when he hurt Kaido. He’d scale above every other swordsman of that time.

Kaido scales to Oden.

BM scales to the older Kaido.

Yonko aren’t all the same. Relative maybe.

Oden’s Databook statement says his swordsmanship is the strongest, evident from when he hurt Kaido. He’d scale above every other swordsman of that time.

Kaido scales to Oden.

Oh okay, this makes even more sense.

Kaido also has the confirmed strongest creature statement in the Databook and the highest battle power of the Yonko from the novel.

He should scale above the others, most likely his base since that’s the one he fought Linlin and Oden in

Kaido also has the confirmed strongest creature statement in the Databook and the highest battle power of the Yonko from the novel.

He should scale above the others, most likely his base since that’s the one he fought Linlin and Oden in
Makes sense, is there anything else to discuss?

Kaido scales to Oden.

Im not sure about this though; Oden with Haoshoku Infusion (him at his strongest and when he scarred Kaido) heavily damaged Dragon Kaido who couldn't recover from the wound even weeks after.

Kaido in the flashback only matched Base Oden as did Big Mom only matched Base Kaido.

Im not sure about this though; Oden with Haoshoku Infusion (him at his strongest and when he scarred Kaido) heavily damaged Dragon Kaido who couldn't recover from the wound even weeks after.

Kaido in the flashback only matched Base Oden as did Big Mom only matched Base Kaido.
Base Oden would scale above Rayleigh correct? That could work

Alright that’s valid for his scaling then.

Big Mom ~ Base Kaido > Young Kaido ~ Wano Oden > RWBP Oden ~ Base Primebeard
That's honestly crazy LMFAO, big mom and kaido being above primebeard and roger.

Anyways, can I add the calc to the page and apply changes?

Also, what about for kaido getting a young key, and oden getting a "higher with hao infusion"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back