• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
This should be pretty straight forward. We now have a new accepted calc for Ogre and Mori that gives us an INSANE amount of changes to mid tier characters.

To start things off we should settle who actually scales to the calc. The feat is performed by Ogre and Mori. We can scale these 2 pretty easily. For the main argument I'll focus on Ogre as she has fought Tataghata.
Mori states that he's "not as strong as he used to be" right before fighting Ogre. This would at the very least put him below Supreme God Mori Jin from ragnarok. The second person who contributed to the feat is Ogre. Ogre has fought Tataghata to a stalemate in the past which tells us that they should be comparable in stats. Mori has not only fought Tataghata but outright killed him before ragnarok, yet he states Satan is the strongest person he's ever fought. He even notes this later after ragnarok again. This is even confirmed by the author in a 2018 interview where he notes Satan is physically the strongest character at the time of part 5 and only loses to others due to his inexperience. Based on this the weakest person we know scales to the full feat should be Jeabongchim amped phase 2 Satan, as that is who Mori calls "the strongest person he's ever fought". That statement will be our main point of comparison moving forward to simplify the scaling.

4-A upgrades:
First let's discuss who gets the 4-A upgrades by scaling to the feat itself. Currently everyone who scales to 4B does so by scaling to jeabongchim 250,000x Mori Jin. Since jeabongchim 250,000x p2 Satan gets completely obliterated by the very same Mori so all we have to do is swap the values. In other words, this is what changes:

Before:
Every 4-B > jeabongchim amped Mori > 250,000x the jupiter push calc
Now:
Everyone who used to be 4-B > jeabongchim amped Mori > jeabongchim amped Satan > the new 4-A calc
Furthermore, the note that has been accepted here applies the same way to the same characters, just for the new value instead of the old one.

New 4-B upgrades:
You heard that right, the old 4Bs aren't the only ones getting fixed up. Since Satan scales to this feat with a 250,000x multiplier, this means that everyone who scales to base Satan or base Mori would therefore scale to 1/250000 of the feat. In other words, they will scale to 5.6771532e+53J, or Solar System level.

I'll note that a quite significant portion of the verse (mostly less relevant weaker characters) needs a complete revision in regards to in-universe scaling. I'll save that for a separate CRT as that includes mostly part 6 side characters meaning their scaling to part 5 characters tends to be complicated as there's a 17 year time skip in between the parts. So for now I'll only focus on the most obvious and important part 5 characters.

Who gets upgraded and how much:

Base: 4-C (no changes from his current profile)
Phase 2: 4B (5.67e53J) , up to 4A (1.41e59J) with Jeabongchim Acupuncture (stronger than Tataghata who could fight Ogre in the past)
Phase 3: at least 4B, up to 4A with Jeabongchim Acupuncture

Ragnarok Arc: 4B(5.67e53J) with Monkey King mode, up to 4A(1.41e59J) with jeabongchim 250,000x (far stronger than Satan)
Supreme God: at least 4A (far stronger than before)

The King: Same as before but bumps up from High 4C to 4B(5.67e53J) since Hui gets upgraded

at least 4B (5.67e53J), (was stated to have gained the full power of Mori Jin)

4A(1.41e59J) (stronger than early supreme God Mujin who is equal to supreme God Mori Jin), far higher with jeabongchim Acupuncture (3.525e+64J). (same reasoning as before but different tier), far higher in his last key

4A(1.41e59J) in his pre-Ogre key (Shook the dimension inside the Dragon Kings stomach in his fight with Ogre), Far higher with Ogre (3.525e+64J)

4A(1.41e59J) in all of her keys (same reasoning as before), far higher in her Wifi and Greed keys(3.525e+64J).

at least 4B(5.67e53J) with the full power of the JE (as the key name suggests, he's literally just as strong as The King), up to 4A(1.41e59J) (same reasoning as before), higher in his later keys(3.525e+64J).

at least 4A(1.41e59J) in his supreme god key, (was stated to be stronger than SG Mori Jin), far higher with reactive evolution(3.525e+64J) (adapted to and defeated jeabongchim Satan even though they were relative before Satans power up)

at least 4A(1.41e59J) (scales to half the feat in the calc)

at least 4A(1.41e59J) (fought Ogre in the past)

Now important note: This is NOT exactly how the profiles will look. Since 99% of the in-universe scaling remains the exact same, most profiles will look mostly the same but with different values.

When editing the profiles I'm also planning to add missing scans for already existing reasonings while applying this as a lot of them miss important scans, but I have to get the upgrade accepted as fast as possible because I'm going out of town in 4 days so I couldn't post them here yet.

TL;DR/Conclusion:
1. Pretty much every 4B gets upgraded to 4A based on a newly accepted calc.
2. Most High 4Cs get upgraded to 4B by downscaling to the calc via accepted multipliers.
3. This not only makes the profiles more accurate and strips us of being completely reliant on a multiplier, but also creates a far more consistent scaling.

Agrees(successful and popular): Me(duh), Mndks, Spectra_Schiffer, Zeinx1, DarkDragonMedeus, PowerToScale, sunshine, Linafrfr, Halkum145, Sir_Ovens
Disagrees(stinky and smelly):

Will be applied in about 8 days…

Last edited:
I made this in a hurry so if any scans don't work or any important links don't work let me know and I'll add them back.

Also, this is my first time using spoilers to make the thread look cleaner so I'm sorry if something breaks 💀

Looking back at it, I definitely overcomplicated the thread when it could have been done in like 10 sentences

It's bedtime for me now, I'll read it tomorrow but I'll probably join this super mega cool crt
abacece2264abdec24b672298776008a.jpg

Looks good imo

Will the Judge q character get an upgrade?
Completely forgot about Q ngl. Yeah he should get an upgrade as he scales to Mujin.

But I think it would be better to wait for the in-universe revision for him.

Ping again ig
My time has actually just about ran out. I'll be leaving in 2 hours and for the next 7 days I'll only have time to be active for few minutes a day at best.

If you (or anyone else here) could try to ping some staff and get this accepted in the meantime so I can just apply it when I get home I would greatly appreciate it.

(of course if a question that I would need to answer arises the thread can wait for me but it would be better it it wasn't completely forgotten while I'm out)

Great, thank you 🙏. I'm currently in a car on my way to a skiing resort so I'll apply it in about 7-8 days 😭

Completely forgot about Q ngl. Yeah he should get an upgrade as he scales to Mujin.

But I think it would be better to wait for the in-universe revision for him.
No he shouldn't. He doesn't scale to Mujin at all in any way shape, form, spirit, or w/e.

He got absolutely 0 diffed by Mujin and barely did damage with his strongest attack that erases the opponent from existence. He does the exact OPPOSITE of scale to Mujin.

No he shouldn't. He doesn't scale to Mujin at all in any way shape, form, spirit, or w/e.

He got absolutely 0 diffed by Mujin and barely did damage with his strongest attack that erases the opponent from existence. He does the exact OPPOSITE of scale to Mujin.
Yeah I know. That's why I said it's probably better to wait for the in-universe revision since he was mostly just throwing hax at Mujin.

But the wiki currently scales him to Mujin.
up to Solar System level with Clown's Song (Managed to slightly wound Supreme God Mujin, the latter even acknowledging his power)
So he does scale to him NOW, but that's something that should be changed in an in-universe revision.

Back