• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
While I was gone another calc got accepted. This time it's a feat for ragnarok Jeahbongchim amped Mori.

Summary:
This calc gives us far greater values than we had before with 2 changes to the characters tiers. The only changes are in values, reasoning remains the same as before.

4-A upgrades:
First and most basic thing is that the value the ragnarok 4-A characters scale to gets changed from 1.4192883e+59J to 5.04850475e+63J. This is still within the 4A range but much higher.
Furthermore, the value for base Mori now goes from 5.6771532e+53J to 2.65710776e+58J. This means base Mori, and by extension everyone who scales to him, also gets upgraded to 4-A. This mainly includes phase 3 Satan, The King, Mori Hui, and Mori Jin himself.

3-B upgrades:
Same as was accepted in my 2 previous threads regarding AP, Timeskip Satan scales to this value in base and Mujin Park scales above Jeabongchim Satan. Since jeabongchim here is a 250,000x amp, this means the value supreme god Mujin scales to is 1.2621262e+69J, or just above baseline 3-B. This is very consistent with Ogres mind alone destroying an entire galaxy and the characters in question outscaling her by a ridiculous margin.

Once again, the in-universe scaling remains exactly the same with just the values changing.

• Mori Jin (new tier without jeabongchim)
  • Mori Hui (new tier)
  • Satan (new tier without jeabongchim, higher value without jeabongchim post time skip)
  • Okhwang (new tier)
  • Timeskip Daewi (new tier in certain keys)
  • Timeskip Mira (new tier in certain keys)
  • Ultio R (higher value in his final key)
  • Mori Jung (thunder dragon form)
  • Mujin Park (supreme god key with reactive evolution)
  • Mori Dan (post Ogre key and onward)
  • Mira Yoo (in her Kings body and Greed keys)
  • Daewi Han (Full power of JE key and onward)
  • Satan (post time skip with jeabongchim and onward)

Certain characters like Commissioner Q who need an in-universe revision are not included in this change for now.

TL;DR: new accepted calc = new updated values

Agrees (very cool):
Me(duh), Mndks, Halkum145, sunshine, Spectra_Schiffer, Yeolban, speedster352, Remus1988, DarkDragonMedeus, Elizhaa, Megaraptor149
Disagrees (not cool at all):

Last edited:
We've talked abt this on discord and I def agree. This gives hela consistency with the him shutting down every visible star in the sky and also with a lot of other stuff later on.

Btw shout out to the GOAT Yeolban for carrying the GoH fanbase with not just her high quality fanart but also her translations which helped with the calc 🙏

Btw shout out to the GOAT Yeolban for carrying the GoH fanbase with not just her high quality fanart but also her translations which helped with the calc 🙏
Thing is I got the translations way earlier not from her, but yea shout out to her still

Congrats, for the first time your CRT got accepted before 48 hours
Thank you. And all it took was me sacrificing my future first born child to the vsbw gods
icon-45.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back