• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece God Tiers 6-B Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
because the discussion of dressrosa was left aside?, if I'm not mistaken there was a calculation there that gave Low 6-B, do you intend to come back with it in the future to be applied?

I agree to this
maxresdefault_2.jpg

Leave NOW!! I don't accept fake monkeys

Just making sure, is this going to be accepted? Because if so, I can help @KingTempest make the edits on his blog for the profiles for the Wano characters once the arc ends (he gave me permission).

Regarding this point:

and admirals because akainu's fruit is stated to have the highest offensive power out of all devil fruits

The One Piece Wiki states this:

Vivre Card - One Piece Visual Dictionary (Card #0595), The Magu Magu no Mi is said to be in the list of the strongest attack-type powers (it is not specified if it is among the strongest or the strongest).

Can we get some clarification on that?

Also, should we remove Kizaru scaling to Aokiji & Akainu? As far as I can tell there isn't anything stating him to be comparable to them and we do have Admirals who are not equal to Akainu.

Just have him scaling to Marco which is on his profile.

Regarding this point:

Also, should we remove Kizaru scaling to Aokiji & Akainu? As far as I can tell there isn't anything stating him to be comparable to them and we do have Admirals who are not equal to Akainu.

There was a different scan that has been translated that states akainu has the strongest Devil fruit offensively, not the one you said.

Also why would kizaru not scale to them? Marco literally fought against akainu multiple times and took shots from him and went evenly against him, and clashed with kizaru too. They have no reason to not scale.

Also why would kizaru not scale to them? Marco literally fought against akainu multiple times and took shots from him and went evenly against him, and clashed with kizaru too. They have no reason to not scale.

That's not how it works. We need reasons to scale, not reasons not to scale.

Why bother saying "He should be comparable to Akainu & Aokiji" (which there is no scan for) when we could just scale him to Marco.

Regarding this point:

Fine

We have Marco scaling to BM on his profile, do him and the admirals go up there to?

That's not how it works. We need reasons to scale, not reasons not to scale.

Why bother saying "He should be comparable to Akainu & Aokiji" (which there is no scan for) when we could just scale him to Marco.
Apologize if this is taking up your time, since ik you're also working on other things and the dressrosa size, to where it can be compromised

Apologize if this is taking up your time, since ik you're also working on other things and the dressrosa size, to where it can be compromised

I take it my suggestion for Kizaru is fine then?

And regarding the Dressrosa topic, I've got something to post soon tonight which might help us move that on. Let's not discuss it here tho.

I take it my suggestion for Kizaru is fine then?

And regarding the Dressrosa topic, I've got something to post soon tonight which might help us move that on. Let's not discuss it here tho.

Yes, but kizaru would still be 6-B off of Marco, but yes I think his justification can be changed, and alright sounds good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back