• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

Where would each straw hat fall into then, obviously Luffy and Zoro will be top but what about the rest?
Currently? I think Luffy is Yonko level even at base, Zoro is High Commander, Yonko with Asura, Sanji is High Commander, most others are Low Commander due to defeating a F6, Brook needs a fight but shouldn't be below high executive, Nami needed help to defeat Ulti and Usopp is normally the weakest, so they are High Executives at best rn.

Currently? I think Luffy is Yonko level even at base, Zoro is High Commander, Yonko with Asura, Sanji is High Commander, most others are Low Commander due to defeating a F6, Brook needs a fight but shouldn't be below high executive, Nami needed help to defeat Ulti and Usopp is normally the weakest, so they are High Executives at best rn.
Sanji Yonko :)

Definitely agree with XDragnoir. Luffy is undoubtedly Yonko level in base via haki coating. Oda's representation of it being the cloud splitting shouldn't be ignored. That's mostly why I'm convinced Kaido still has Awakening under his belt, because we know normal Zoans go crazy, but for all we know him being a mythical Zoan could just add something to his attributes. (Say, his "unkillability" could be related to it- since chinese dragons are known to be immortal).
If base Luffy is going blow for blow with Hybrid Kaido, then G4 should definitely be throwing hands with Awakening. Unless Kaido's still holding back even now and can get stronger even as a hybrid.

Speaking of Yonko tier Luffy. Has no one peeped GodlyCharmander's cloud split calc? That feat puts both Luffy and Kaido at 6 teratons higher than Primebeard's Tsunami feat. Or are we getting hit with the classic "it wouldn't make sense for them to override him" thing.

Speaking of Yonko tier Luffy. Has no one peeped GodlyCharmander's cloud split calc? That feat puts both Luffy and Kaido at 6 teratons higher than Primebeard's Tsunami feat. Or are we getting hit with the classic "it wouldn't make sense for them to override him" thing.
Prime whitebeards feat is 12 teratons.

I remember back when this scene happened and people said things like "Jinbe is closer to Luffy than Sanji, so he is stronger", "Robin isn't getting any focus so she will not get a full fight" and even "Usopp will fight alongside Zoro, they are facing the same direction".

I am really glad neither of those happened.
I remember these as well, especially the Robin one. :LOL:

Blitzes, much better stamina, more skilled, better combat intelligence and better ap.

Skill, Speed and abilities destroys robin and franky

Blitzes, much better stamina, more skilled, better combat intelligence and better ap.

He blitzes Franky since it's been confirmed since Thriller Bark he's faster than him, but you have no proof he blitzes Robin, who has impressive speed feats throughout One Piece.

Better stamina? More skilled? Better combat intelligence? And better AP? Brook is superior to both Franky and Robin combined in all those areas? Plus, according to you his skill, speed, and abilities destroys them? That's some real interesting headcanon you have there lol.

First of all, Brooks lacks feats at Flying Six level (Hopefully, he gets a good fight against CP0 agents)
Second, he has no real answer to General Franky - a Tobi Roppo level Mecha
Third, it is not established that Brooks is much faster than Robin. Remember that Robin casually restrained Hakuba mid-charge, and Hakuba had blitzed everyone that he'd fought up until that point

Brook > franky and robin combined
I can see him besting both individually, but in no way is he higher than both at once. He's faster, but if they were to be put in a fight all Robin has to do is sprout arms on him and pin, then Franky radical beams to oblivion. His soul would survive, but it's not like he can fight with that-
Don't make me imagine straw hats infighting, you villain

Second, he has no real answer to General Franky - a Tobi Roppo level Mecha
He cuts it easily... Even easier with him freezing it....
Third, it is not established that Brooks is much faster than Robin. Remember that Robin casually restrained Hakuba mid-charge, and Hakuba had blitzed everyone that he'd fought up until that point
Hakuba is nothing to brook... Brook has many blitz techniques that even works on big mom..

Robin might have fast reaction but it won't help.
He's faster, but if they were to be put in a fight all Robin has to do is sprout arms on him and pin,
Nope... Not happening with his abilities and skill. He can detach bones to escape, move faster than her arms or attack it/freeze it.
then Franky radical beams to oblivion.
Radical beam doing nothing.
Don't make me imagine straw hats infighting, you villain
You are the one making me the villain, the same way humans always make the monkeys the villain.

It's like we have never seen the strawhats fight each other before 🤔... I mean friendly ones

Brook destroys
AmazingDisfiguredAsiansmallclawedotter-max-1mb.gif
UnnaturalSphericalAfricanparadiseflycatcher-max-1mb.gif

brook-gass.gif

Last edited:
Let's not even forget brooks soul manipulation... Where he can literally control your soul... Robin and Franky no haki 🐵

Read chapter 1020 again. Brook uses soul solid on Black Maria's wheel weapon, the SMILE user gets frozen, nothing happens to the rest of the weapon
I don't read, And that's probably because it's haki

EvU75cHWYAQLkOA.jpg

Wtf is that... From the looks of it, that thing could be from the underworld (literally is inspired from by a yokai)

Edit: Bro... Despite being surrounded by fire most of the time, Wanyudo seems to be vulnerable to freezing.
don't tell me someone is trying to spread misinformation

Last edited:
250px-SekienWanyudo.jpg
Wanyūdō takes the form of a burning oxcart wheel bearing the tormented face of a man. Various folklore purports him as the condemned soul of a tyrannical daimyō who, in life, was known for having his victims drawn on the back of an oxcart. He is said to guard the gates of Hell, and to wander back and forth along the road between this world and the underworld, scaring townsfolk as he passes and stealing the souls of anyone who gets too close in order to bring them to Hell with him.

Well I guess I'm right...

Roronoa Zoro:
  • Nitōryū Onibi: Inka (陰火, "shadow fire")
(It is an onibi that would appear together when a ghost or yōkai appears.)

• Ittōryū Onibi: Sōgenbi (叢原火 or 宗源火, "religion source fire")
(It was an onibi in Kyoto in Sekien Toriyama's Gazu Hyakki Yagyō. It was stated to be a monk who once stole from the Jizōdō in Mibu-dera who received Buddhist punishment and became an onibi, and the anguishing face of the priest would float inside the fire.[11] The name also appeared in the "Shinotogibōko", a collection of ghost stories from the Edo period.)
  • Santōryū Ogi: Enenra (煙々羅, en'enra, lit. "lightweight-fabric smoke")
(Enenra is a yōkai, or Japanese monster, that is composed of smoke and darkness. It was first featured in the Konjaku Hyakki Shūi, circa 1781.
Enenras mostly reside in bonfires; when they emerge, they take human shape or form. It is said that an enenra can only be seen by the pure of heart.

Enenras are mostly considered to be demons or divine beings of darkness and smoke; legend says that there are two types of enenras, the first and most common type being enenras who are born purely as enenras, whilst the second and more rarely occurring type are humans who have died and been transformed into enenras.)
(Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Onibi, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enenra)

Vinsmoke Sanji:
  • Diable Jambe: boule de feu (translated from Hidama (火魂, "fire spirit")
(An onibi from the Okinawa Prefecture. It ordinarily lives in the kitchen behind the charcoal extinguisher, but it is said to become a bird-like shape and fly around, and make things catch on fire.)
(Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Onibi)

Brook:
  • Gashadokuro (がしゃどくろ/ 餓者髑髏, literally "starving skeleton", also known as Odokuro)
(The Gashadokuro are spirits that take the form of giant skeletons and are fifteen times larger than an average person, said to be created from the ghosts of the people who died in battle and were not buried. The peoples’ desire for vengeance causes the Gashadokuro to roam after midnight, grabbing lone travelers and biting off their heads to drink their spraying blood. There is a way to know of their approach, as the victim would hear the sound of loud ringing in the ear caused by the rattling of its teeth. The Gashadokuro are said to possess the powers of invisibility and indestructibility since it is composed of the bones of people who are already deceased, though Shinto charms are said to ward them off. Otherwise, a Gashadokuro will continue hunting its prey until its pent up anger is released, causing the bones to crumple and the Gashadokuro to collapse.)

(Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gashadokuro)
Any of these came to the one piece world yet? 🐵

Edit: Bro... Despite being surrounded by fire most of the time, Wanyudo seems to be vulnerable to freezing.
don't tell me someone is trying to spread misinformation
Dude, just go through the chapter. Brook uses soul solid, the fire spewing SMILE user at the center of the wheel gets frozen, nothing happens to the rest of the weapon

250px-SekienWanyudo.jpg
Wanyūdō takes the form of a burning oxcart wheel bearing the tormented face of a man. Various folklore purports him as the condemned soul of a tyrannical daimyō who, in life, was known for having his victims drawn on the back of an oxcart. He is said to guard the gates of Hell, and to wander back and forth along the road between this world and the underworld, scaring townsfolk as he passes and stealing the souls of anyone who gets too close in order to bring them to Hell with him.

Well I guess I'm right...
We're talking about One Piece stuff here, not general Japanese mythology

Dude, just go through the chapter. Brook uses soul solid, the fire spewing SMILE user at the center of the wheel gets frozen, nothing happens to the rest of the weapon
Maybe because he didn't aim at the rest of the weapon? He has literally frozen the ground...

The spokes are not frozen at all and even the small circle in the center on which the SMILE user was held is completely fine and free of frost. Brook himself notes that "the weapon is alive"

Just stop already
pRR3wZk.jpeg

Shut up. Brook literally went through his head only... Why the f would he attack the whole weapon when he only aimed at the person in the middle? You are literally twisting and manipulating what happened to support your argument.

If you are going to do that don't reply to me until you give actual proof that brook can only freeze living things.

Also why the f would oda give him a technique thats about freezing the ground and then just out of no where change it to only living things which has never even been stated...

Shut up. Brook literally went through his head only... Why the f would he attack the whole weapon when he only aimed at the person in the middle? You are literally twisting and manipulating what happened to support your argument.
The Wanyudo's face is wider than his body. If Brook passed through his head from the front side, he definitely also passed through the smaller circle in the center of the wheel where the Wanyudo was held. It is completely unaffected.

The Wanyudo's face is wider than his body. If Brook passed through his head from the front side, he definitely also passed through the smaller circle in the center of the wheel where the Wanyudo was held. It is completely unaffected.
Again not enough proof freezing only works on living things

Again not enough proof freezing only works on living things
You're just refusing to see what's before your eyes at this point. Brook even remarks "if it is a living weapon ..." before attacking

I thought it should be obvious that a soul manipulation based attack is especially effective against living targets, but apparently not

Ahh… I understand now, the problem is… he is using his devil fruit power alone to freeze. he isn’t using his sword, That means with his sword he can freeze objects and stuff while he is intangible/a soul he can only freeze living things

Back