• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Son Goku vs Sanji Vinsmoke

Goku's much faster (scales above his speed value), has way better range with power pole and kamehameha, is more skilled, can fly with the nimbus which sanji can't do shit about, has better senses and gets stronger as he fights. They also have similar stamina but Gokus is likely better, his justification is more impressive.
Sanji has a 2.3x AP advantage, way better lifting and damage boost and that's it.
This should be an easy win for Goku.

Goku's much faster (scales above his speed value), has way better range with power pole and kamehameha, is more skilled, can fly with the nimbus which sanji can't do shit about, has better senses and gets stronger as he fights. They also have similar stamina but Gokus is likely better, his justification is more impressive.
Sanji has a 2.3x AP advantage, way better lifting and damage boost and that's it.
This should be an easy win for Goku.
Ah he doesn't have his equipment (so no nimbus nor power pole)
anyways counted

Also Sanji has a major LS advantage and Ap advantage
But Goku has faster, has more range, and arguably the better fighter

Yes I can, I'm the OP.
I know you are, I'm talking as in this match cannot be valid if you restrict it, it's the way you can't restrict a characters abilities, or if you change their stats. You can restrict optional equipment, but you can't restrict standard equipment.

I know you are, I'm talking as in this match cannot be valid if you restrict it, it's the way you can't restrict a characters abilities, or if you change their stats. You can restrict optional equipment, but you can't restrict standard equipment.
What if I make the location/setting in a tournament where their items are restricted? I should be able to do so right?

Alright, seems like I can't.

Don't think he'll even use any of those equipment in character since Sanji is a close range disarmed fighter. But meh.
I know, I was following that thread too. Yes I also agree that Goku will probably not use the nimbus or abuse his range advantage unless necessary, so yeah I think Goku wins low difficulty.

No.

He has barely any skill feats in og dragon ball... He only had an advantage in everything against the rest of the fighters. Senses, strength and etc...
I recommend you rewatch og dragon ball.
Also I thought you said skill is combat intelligence 🤭...
Yeah, Goku was a genius ever since he was a brat, he's so skilled that he can beat natural prodigies and talents through his own hard work and fighting instincts and skills despite not being on the strong side. He is one of the most skilled main characters especially at the very start of his journey.

Yeah, Goku was a genius ever since he was a brat, he's so skilled that he can beat natural prodigies and talents through his own hard work and fighting instincts and skills despite not being on the strong side. He is one of the most skilled main characters especially at the very start of his journey.
Show me where he used skill to win.... All I remember is him overpowering every skilled fighter.
I recommend you rewatch og dragon ball.
Bro I finished it last year f no am I rewatching that

Show me where he used skill to win.... All I remember is him overpowering every skilled fighter.

Bro I finished it last year f no am I rewatching that
How can you say you've watched dragon ball but at the same time say Goku is skill featless? What about Goku vs Roshi? Roshi vs tien? Goku vs krillin? Goku vs tien? Goku vs piccolo? Tao pai pai vs anyone? All these fights together give Goku more experience and skill then most of one piece even before the 23rd timeskip.

Goku vs Roshi?
Basic fighting...
Goku vs krillin?
Goku blitzed krillen...
Goku vs tien
Basic martial art with just overpowering.... The only thing good was after image but that just using your speed back and forth fast and using kameha in the air.
Goku vs piccolo
That's not kid goku...

All these fights together give Goku more experience and skill then most of one piece even before the 23rd timeskip.
All Fishman karate are more skilled than kid goku.

I'm speechless at this level of downplay from you, monkey. I thought you'd wank Goku to hell since he is of your kin but it's somehow the exact opposite.
Fake monkey.... Also you are a goku supporter.

It's not my fault people/humans wank him like crazy because he's popular

Back