• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

Statements are only valid when they bring downgrades or restrict upgrades

People were skeptical about the light man moving at lightspeed.
The moment he's lightspeed "oh umm but Kizaru's lightspeed so nobody can be here"

Kizaru isn't light speed because otherwise he would solo...
tumblr_nztdgfSA8a1uxebowo1_400.gif

Destroying an island? Mountain lvl... Destroying a country? Large Mountain lvl... Destroying a Continent? Large Mountain lvl+
Funnily enough, Luffy has been stuck between Island and Mountain lvl AP for freaking 7 years, whenever he gets close to get upgraded higher than Island. A certain calc that has been previously approved by literally every calcer, was now deemed as "inaccurate" or "wank" (said calc was re-calced more than 10 times already).

And the thing I'm wondering the most why would you need to re-calc a feat again, again and again when it's size was accepted here and proved to be accurate? I'm slowly questioning what accuracy means here, because almost everything could turn out to be inaccurate.

The One piece verse is really screwed...
IMG_20200815_205338.png

People actually thought the verse would get anywhere significant power wise before the final arc/saga?? LMAOO

People actually thought the verse would get anywhere significant power wise before the final arc/saga?? LMAOO
We thought that precisely because the Kashin feat was consistent enough to get our hopes up, until someone re-calced Kashin feat again (10th so far) and got lower results. Perhaps, you didn't know but they will always choose lowest amongst lowest aka Lowballing to fit their narrative of One piece.

We thought that precisely because the Kashin feat was consistent enough to get our hopes up, until someone re-calced Kashin feat again (10th so far) and got lower results. Perhaps, you didn't know but they will always choose lowest amongst lowest aka Lowballing to fit their narrative of One piece.
I've been well aware of the various upgrades/downgrades over the years .
It's Mehhhh either way

And the thing I'm wondering the most why would you need to re-calc a feat again, again and again when it's size was accepted here and proved to be accurate? I'm slowly questioning what accuracy means here, because almost everything could turn out to be inaccurate
Sorry to break it to you but all calcs are head canon so they are not accurate to start with, wiki just tries to find the most usable head canon

The One piece verse is really screwed...
IMG_20200815_205338.png
Please don't use shirou pics like this, the guy is never sad and actually always happy

It's not like I'm not familiar with Vsbattles, I'm just rather annoyed that things here haven't changed one bit. I'm going to be blunt about this (Rant), but why do certain people have way too much control and power over a verse that's almost both laughable and ridiculous! basically the opinions of normal members don't matter as long as 3 or 4 Staffs/Calcers say yes or no, because the normal members are always accused of blindly wanting to upgrade a specific Verse and agree with everything, when the opposite could be said for most Calcers who agree with every downgrade, using statement to further prove their points, but when a statement is being used to upgrade a character or verse? Lol nope statements don't matter! So how is Lowballing everything any different from wanking? In reality you may interpret both sides as "two sides of a coin", one wanting to upgrade and the other wanting to downgrade.

This literally defeats the purpose of having it to be "unbiased" when people with so much power can abuse their power and authority, and also the initial purpose of this wiki "that everyone are able to debate about feats, calcs and statements" they could just straight up create a Calc member only thread or Staff only thread, which also potentially affects MANY characters, this tells you that normal members generally don't matter when it comes to Calc and Feats. Despite the wiki underwent a lot of changes this part and the part are still the same.... I'm honestly fed up.

Sorry to break it to you but all calcs are head canon so they are not accurate to start with, wiki just tries to find the most usable head canon
You could say that to almost every feats here. But that doesn't disprove why you would feel the need to re-calc the same feat, whose size is accepted here (widely accepted headcanon btw) and approved by multiple knowledgeable members and Calcers.

The Wiki didn't liked Moon lvl Roshi, nor did they liked Outerverse Dies Irae and SOL Kizaru. Accuracy is no longer a thing when people are blatantly discrediting feats and statements.

@RazumaHiroki; I can't remember there being much resistance to Speed of Light Kizaru.

And everything you complain about for people lowballing is just as true for the opposite; people trying to get the most highballed interpretations through.

Only thing we can do is true to argue honestly and fairly for what we believe in, in accordance with the site's rules and standards.

You've been here longer than me, you know damn well there was a ridiculous amount of resistance until the databook came out and said "He's SOL"

In all honesty, I think that must have passed me by or my memory's getting worse. I remember at least there wasn't much resistance to Kizaru being listed with speed of light attacks or speed or light with certain movement techniques.

EDIT: Ah, I looked back at his history and say the "Does not currently apply to Kizaru's laser beams" bit. Fair.

In all honesty, I think that must have passed me by or my memory's getting worse. I remember at least there wasn't much resistance to Kizaru being listed with speed of light attacks or speed or light with certain movement techniques.
His kicks, which were explicitly stated to be SoL, got declined SoL

And everything you complain about for people lowballing is just as true for the opposite; people trying to get the most highballed interpretations through.
I wasn't denying that. I explicitly said where is the different? We are both two sides of a coin, one side wanks and the other side downplays.

But the primary difference between the two sides of the coin is the unfair advantages and benefits, because let's call it "side B" can blatantly discredit any feats and statements that are too high in his opinion. While "side a" is forced to convince side b why the feat is consistent, if side B still says no then they can simply consider a feat as an outlier. So, in all honesty, does that sound fair to you?

But the primary difference between the two sides of the coin is the unfair advantages and benefits, because let's call it "side B" can blatantly discredit any feats and statements that are too high in his opinion. While "side a" is forced to convince side b why the feat is consistent, if side B still says no then they can simply consider a feat as an outlier. So, in all honesty, does that sound fair to you?

If things were that easy, then there wouldn't be a constant back and forth - characters would just never get upgraded or downgraded (depending on which side wants what).

What you mean stop? It could be a possibility that Damage in the past didn't think he was light speed...
You're just taunting. We don't condone that.

And stop with the "it could be a possibility", you can't bash him and then say "it's a possibility" even though it's a possibility that no one used to believe he was LS either

For what it's worth I do believe that Kizaru has speed of light attacks and that he himself can move at the speed of light with certain techniques, but I don't think he's always moving at that speed. Can't speak for what I might have believed three or four years ago but I doubt my opinion was much different back then.

(On a random side-note, can people believe that the fights in Dressrosa & Whole Cake Island are several years ago now? It feels like they are still so recent...)

Like I said before, it took them more than 6 years to get "SOL Kizaru", accepted, despite being supported by multiple Databooks/Guidelines, Statements and Feats, Kizaru was previously just "Massively hypersonic+, Massively hypersonic+ via Mirror"

They always told me the same "pff no on in One piece is SOL or FTL, it's wank! We care about the accuracy if Kizaru were SOL he would have soloed his own verse", now look at it now? Said wank and inconsistency got finally accepted (although they were absolutely fine with MHS+ Eneru...)

(On a random side-note, can people believe that the fights in Dressrosa & Whole Cake Island are several years ago now? It feels like they are still so recent...)
People keep bringing up Katakuri in every conversation, it might as well have been yesterday

For what it's worth I do believe that Kizaru has speed of light attacks and that he himself can move at the speed of light with certain techniques, but I don't think he's always moving at that speed.
Yeah I agree, Kizaru is light speed with his kicks, mirror and lasers but his regular speed isn't the same as his fruit. I think it scales above it since when his light speed stuff fails against guys who are fast enough to match it he opts for regular combat and does better.

Yeah I agree, Kizaru is light speed with his kicks, mirror and lasers but his regular speed isn't the same as his fruit. I think it scales above it since when his light speed stuff fails against guys who are fast enough to match it he opts for regular combat and does better.
WANK!!!!!!!

Well, I wouldn't put all the blame onto Damage. Apparently most people from Google+ and Trolls disagree with it as well
Damage is a big lowballer but of course damage is accurate at times... And that comment wasn't trying to tount him/her.. Yee the trolls are usually fortnite kids that says Kid Naruto is 585988594465x FTL or Faster than time

Back