• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

Oh, That? from i recall the "One piece world 2x or 4x statement" was denied/refused for some reasons, plenty people brought it up in the past. I honestly have forgotten why, but probably has something to do with planetary stuff again, even though this statement came from Oda himself.

Oh, That? from i recall the "One piece world 2x or 4x statement" was denied/refused for some reasons, plenty people brought it up in the past. I honestly have forgotten why, but probably has something to do with planetary stuff again, even though this statement came from Oda himself.
WHERE WAS THIS FROM?????

SCAN NOW!!!!!!

crazy-laugh-laugh.gif

WHERE WAS THIS FROM?????
You mean the world size? or the statement? I vaguely recall from where i found it, but this was the source where the whole "2x or 4x bigger than our world" came from, since it's supposedly a statement made by Oda. I can try to find it-

You mean the world size? or the statement? I vaguely recall from where i found it, but this was the source where the whole "2x or 4x bigger than our world" came from, since it's supposedly a statement made by Oda. I can try to find it-
You sure that's not just people lying Oda said that?

After all i was being told the One piece world have more than 10 to 20 million islands (Unless i'm misremembering things, so please correct if i'm wrong)

Back