• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

No, those are totally code names. Just like how Corazon, a codename two people have had, means heart, Pica means Spade. Diamante? Diamond. Trebol? Clover, meaning the same thing as Club in the context of cards.
Ain't sure what their real names would be but I do know if I was in a room with Trebol for 24 hours that shit would be redder than a field of tomatoes in under 2 minutes.
I hate him that much.

Ain't sure what their real names would be but I do know if I was in a room with Trebol for 24 hours that shit would be redder than a field of tomatoes in under 2 minutes.
I hate him that much.
I ain't touching that mf, he clearly has the reverse version of the diseases the settlers gave to the Native Americans.

Also, I don't know if he can even fit blood in his body.

I ain't touching that mf, he clearly has the reverse version of the diseases the settlers gave to the Native Americans.

Also, I don't know if he can even fit blood in his body.
Idc, I'm hitting him and Orochi with shit like this
GIFMaker_me_3.gif

I don't disagree. Like, you leave me, Spandam, and... idk, let's say Charlotte Cracker in a room for a year, there's three people coming out, and Spandam ain't one of them.
Three people coming out? Are you gonna have a kid with Cracker or something?

Three people coming out? Are you gonna have a kid with Cracker or something?
Why would I be implying I would impregnate Charlotte Cracker, something I might get reported for saying? Perish the thought, I must have meant a biscuit soldier or something.

How many casualties would there be if Kaido and King got to Marineford (for the sake of this let's assume Shanks got lured away by Kaido throwing a bottle of alcohol into the ocean like a cartoon) instead of Shanks and his goons?
I think a ton of fodder die, and Akainu dies as well.
Though luckily Mihawk's there and it's pretty likely he could push Kaido to an extreme diff or even much lower with the help of the Admirals (King dies getting comboed by Sengoku and Garp after trying to stop Kaido from getting jumped)

How many casualties would there be if Kaido and King got to Marineford (for the sake of this let's assume Shanks got lured away by Kaido throwing a bottle of alcohol into the ocean like a cartoon) instead of Shanks and his goons?
I think a ton of fodder die, and Akainu dies as well.
Though luckily Mihawk's there and it's pretty likely he could push Kaido to an extreme diff or even much lower with the help of the Admirals (King dies getting comboed by Sengoku and Garp after trying to stop Kaido from getting jumped)
I actually have seen a post about Queen in Marineford, that's pretty funny that we're slowly getting all of them.

Anyway, Mihawk's beating Kaidou, and Garp/Sengoku push him to extreme diff.

Ok... This should remove nearly all doubts of what haki is...

Haki = ones willpower

You manifest the Haki (Willpower) in three main ways, Presence/spirit (Obs Haki), murderous/killing spirit (Con Haki) and fighting/battle spirit (Arm Haki) to then apply it in combat against people with abilities or people stronger than you

Haki = ones willpower

You manifest the Haki (Willpower) in three main ways, Presence/spirit (Obs Haki), murderous/killing spirit (Con Haki) and fighting/battle spirit (Arm Haki) to then apply it in combat against people with abilities or people stronger than you

Gonna implement this into the haki page later

Haki = ones willpower

Is vivre card?

Btw, does the new anime showing of Base Zoro vs Base Kaku change anything?

Or should we just wait for the next episode?

Btw, does the new anime showing of Base Zoro vs Base Kaku change anything?

Or should we just wait for the next episode?
As of now I'm pretty sure it's the same as the manga, so Two Sword Zoro out here clashing with Kaku and destroying the sky slicer with one sword.

How the f they gonna do the giants 😅 haven't really seen s1 of live action yet tho 🙈
Probably CGI. They could have actors play Dory and Brogy and use CGI to "gigantify" them. That's my guess at least.

Really do recommend you give OPLA a try ma boi, it's a pretty good adaptation of the manga, although it won't be one to one with the manga in every aspect since it only has 8 one hour episodes. But it gets the job done well!

Really do recommend you give OPLA a try ma boi, it's a pretty good adaptation of the manga, although it won't be one to one with the manga in every aspect since it only has 8 one hour episodes. But it gets the job done well!
yee I know... Just heard they changed stuff with garp and stuff which I find weird but maybe

I also am not trying to deal with no agenda bs... Which is quite a frequent thing with America and Netflix/Hollywood

yee I know... Just heard they changed stuff with garp and stuff which I find weird but maybe

I also am not trying to deal with no agenda bs... Which is quite a frequent thing with America and Netflix/Hollywood
Yeah, Garp stuff was an interesting choice, but not the worst imo. Basically had him be much more involved in the East Blue.

Also, some of the side characters won't be as fleshed out as much because of the shorter amount of time, and some story beats are different.

As far as I saw, there wasn't any agenda stuff in OPLA, but maybe I wasn't looking hard enough.

Basically, if you watch the show, have moderate or low expectations and it will be a good time. The only thing that might honestly turn you off is if you're looking for a strict one to one adaptation, cause it isn't one to one.

Yeah, Garp stuff was an interesting choice, but not the worst imo. Basically had him be much more involved in the East Blue.

Also, some of the side characters won't be as fleshed out as much because of the shorter amount of time, and some story beats are different.

As far as I saw, there wasn't any agenda stuff in OPLA, but maybe I wasn't looking hard enough.

Basically, if you watch the show, have moderate or low expectations and it will be a good time. The only thing that might honestly turn you off is if you're looking for a strict one to one adaptation, cause it isn't one to one.
yee I can tell it's probably good via just instincts 🙈 (All my life like 98% of the time, I've always been able to distinguish a good movie/series compared to a bad one... Magic fr), I'll probably watch it tho

yee I can tell it's probably good via just instincts 🙈 (All my life like 98% of the time, I've always been able to distinguish a good movie/series compared to a bad one), I'll probably watch it tho
Like Luffy, your instincts are tight 🔥

Obviously it's all up to you if and when you wanna watch it, it's your decision after all!

If you want my rating for it, I think it's a 7.5/10 or 8/10, I won't hype it as the greatest adaptation ever, but for 8 episodes that are an hour each, it gets the job done pretty well 👍.

Back