• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

Tho... One can... MY BOY BENN ▄︻デ══━一💥

also my boy brook!!! Because he doesn't have eyes 🐵
0512-006.png

I have found this interesting video from a youtube called El_Eon which explain Haki as a power system, and personally i think its pretty good.

In particular at 1:12 he actually argue about Haki is not spiritual energy but just willpower, which its something i have thought for a while.

What its your opinion about this claim?

In particular at 1:12 he actually argue about Haki is not spiritual energy but just willpower, which its something i have thought for a while.
yee Haki is one's ambition/aspiration/determination or one's fighting spirit...

But spiritual energy can be a type of that I think, tho depends what you mean with spiritual energy

it's not something like souls or life force but it can be connected to them

But spiritual energy can be a type of that I think, tho depends what you mean with spiritual energy
I mean if a power its referred as spiritual in nature, its should usually meant it either come from the user's soul or some type of life-force (be external or internal).

So i'm not sure if Haki trully count since the way its described make it pretty different than your typical Chi.

I mean if a power its referred as spiritual in nature, its should usually meant it either come from the user's soul or some type of life-force (be external or internal).

So i'm not sure if Haki trully count since the way its described make it pretty different than your typical Chi.
Yee I guess so

Does anyone know the translation of this?
It's from One Piece: Deep Blue Characters World pg. 236-237
120.jpg
many discord servers have it already translated...

Tho I personally haven't translated it yet, doesn't say anything new tho

this is most of it:
五感を研ぎ澄まし気配を悟る!
周囲にいる生き物の気配や、感情の動きをも察する覇気である。戦いにおいてだけでなく、危険を予見し回避するにも有効だ!

Sharpen your senses and realize the presence!
It is a high spirit that detects the presence of creatures around you and their emotions. It is effective not only in battle, but also in foreseeing and avoiding danger!

[4:03 PM]
見聞色の覇気を持つ者は回避能力に優れ、目を閉じていても相手の動きが分かるほど!!例え死角から攻撃されても瞬時に回避可能だ。

Those who possess the Haiki-Color are so good at evasion that they can see their opponent's movements even with their eyes closed! Even if they are attacked from a blind spot, they can instantly evade.

周囲の状況を掴みとる!

Get a feel for what's going on around you!
(Coby awakened basic CoO in PM)

全方位に覇気の能力を向ける事で、視界に入らない、周囲の生物の数や位置を把握可能。練度や精度が増せば、相手がどれほどの力を持つかまでも分かる。

By directing the ability of high energy in all directions, it is possible to grasp the number and location of creatures around you that are out of sight. As his skill and accuracy increase, he can even see how powerful his opponents are.

[4:04 PM]
↑使用者の能力が高ければ、把握できる範囲も拡大!

↑The higher the user's ability, the greater the area that can be grasped!

声にならぬ心の叫びを聞く!

Hear the unvoiced cry of the heart!

声 や 態 度 に は 出 さ な い も のの、人が胸の内に隠す悲しみや怒り・・・それらの感情を敏感に察知!感受性が強すぎると、共感し過ぎる事も・・・!!

We are sensitive to the feelings of sadness and anger that people hide in their hearts. If you are too sensitive, you may feel too much sympathy...!

[4:05 PM]
敵の動きを先読み!

Anticipate the enemy's movement!

相手の心を読み、次に取る行動を感知!敵の攻撃を避けたり、動きを予見して攻撃を当てるなど、様々な状況で応用可能な能力だ。

Read the mind of the opponent and sense the next action to be taken! This ability can be applied in a variety of situations, such as avoiding an enemy's attack or foreseeing his/her movement to attack.

[4:06 PM]
“心網〟も見聞色の覇気

Heart net is also a high power of the color of seeing and hearing.

エネルやアイサ達もまた、見聞色の資質を持つ者達である!!エネルはゴロゴロの実の能力を併用し、スカイピア全域の状況をも、瞬時に把握する事ができた。

Enel and Issa are also people with the quality of hearing! ! Combined with his ragolo-net abilities, Enel was able to instantly grasp the situation in all of Skypea.

武装色の覇気目的に応じた3大用途!

Three major uses for the purpose of armed color high spirits!

[6:23 PM]
鎧や盾として身を守る!!!
最も基本的な用途が、肉体に覇気を張り巡らせ、相手の攻撃から身を守る事だ。武器などによる物理攻撃はもちろん、悪魔の実の攻撃も遮断する事ができるっ!!

Protecting oneself as armor or shield!
The most basic use is to protect oneself from attacks by applying high energy to the body. It can block not only physical attacks by weapons, but also attacks by devil's fruit!

[6:24 PM]
↑戦桃丸は、武装色を守りに用いる名手!ルフィの攻撃を、両手で難なく跳ね返した。

↑Sentomaru is a master of using armed colors for defense! She effortlessly bounced back Luffy's attack with both hands.

武器に宿らせる!
武装色の覇気の応用編。手にした武器に宿らせて、威力を大幅に上昇させる用法だ。ゴム人間や自然系能力者などの、物理攻撃を無効化させる敵にも覇気を宿らせた武器は有効。大ダメージを与えられるぞ!

Let it dwell in your weapon!
This is an application of the "Haiki of Armament Color". This is a method to greatly increase the power of a weapon in one's hand by imbuing it with Haiki. Weapons with the "high energy" in them are effective against enemies that nullify physical attacks, such as rubber humans and nature-based abilities. You can inflict massive damage!

[6:25 PM]
覇気を帯びた矢は、巨大な樹木をも、粉砕するほどの威力を持っている。

The arrows, imbued with supremacy, are powerful enough to shatter even the largest of trees.

攻めに用いて攻撃力アップ!
覇気を体の特定の部位に集中させて、攻撃に転用する事も可能だ!!!武装色で硬度を増した拳や足は、まさに武器そのもの。抜群の破壊力を誇る。

Used for offensive purposes to increase attack power!
It is also possible to divert the high energy to attack by concentrating it on specific parts of the body! The fists and legs, hardened by the color of the armor, are the very weapons themselves. They boast outstanding destructive power.

[6:26 PM]
悪魔の実の能力と武装色が合わさると破壊力絶大!

The combination of devil's fruit ability and armament color is extremely destructive!

this is most of it:
五感を研ぎ澄まし気配を悟る!

It is a high spirit that detects the presence of creatures around you and their emotions. It is effective not only in battle, but also in foreseeing and avoiding danger!

Those who possess the Haiki-Color are so good at evasion that they can see their opponent's movements even with their eyes closed! Even if they are attacked from a blind spot, they can instantly evade.

周囲の状況を掴みとる!

By directing the ability of high energy in all directions, it is possible to grasp the number and location of creatures around you that are out of sight. As his skill and accuracy increase, he can even see how powerful his opponents are.

↑使用者の能力が高ければ、把握できる範囲も拡大!

声にならぬ心の叫びを聞く!

We are sensitive to the feelings of sadness and anger that people hide in their hearts. If you are too sensitive, you may feel too much sympathy...!

敵の動きを先読み!

Read the mind of the opponent and sense the next action to be taken! This ability can be applied in a variety of situations, such as avoiding an enemy's attack or foreseeing his/her movement to attack.

“心網〟も見聞色の覇気

Enel and Issa are also people with the quality of hearing! ! Combined with his ragolo-net abilities, Enel was able to instantly grasp the situation in all of Skypea.

武装色の覇気目的に応じた3大用途!

鎧や盾として身を守る!!!

The most basic use is to protect oneself from attacks by applying high energy to the body. It can block not only physical attacks by weapons, but also attacks by devil's fruit!

↑Sentomaru is a master of using armed colors for defense! She effortlessly bounced back Luffy's attack with both hands.

武器に宿らせる!
武装色の覇気の応用編。手にした武器に宿らせて、威力を大幅に上昇させる用法だ。ゴム人間や自然系能力者などの、物理攻撃を無効化させる敵にも覇気を宿らせた武器は有効。大ダメージを与えられるぞ!

This is an application of the "Haiki of Armament Color". This is a method to greatly increase the power of a weapon in one's hand by imbuing it with Haiki. Weapons with the "high energy" in them are effective against enemies that nullify physical attacks, such as rubber humans and nature-based abilities. You can inflict massive damage!

The arrows, imbued with supremacy, are powerful enough to shatter even the largest of trees.

攻めに用いて攻撃力アップ!

It is also possible to divert the high energy to attack by concentrating it on specific parts of the body! The fists and legs, hardened by the color of the armor, are the very weapons themselves. They boast outstanding destructive power.

悪魔の実の能力と武装色が合わさると破壊力絶大!

The combination of devil's fruit ability and armament color is extremely destructive!
I can't find any translation about page 236
But yeah, imma say, thanks alot!

this is most of it:
五感を研ぎ澄まし気配を悟る!

周囲の状況を掴みとる!

↑使用者の能力が高ければ、把握できる範囲も拡大!

声にならぬ心の叫びを聞く!

敵の動きを先読み!

“心網〟も見聞色の覇気

武装色の覇気目的に応じた3大用途!

鎧や盾として身を守る!!!

武器に宿らせる!

攻めに用いて攻撃力アップ!

悪魔の実の能力と武装色が合わさると破壊力絶大!

which server did you get this from

hm... perhaps Sanji... or maybe Usopp with 1 day of prep and prior knowledge on exploits...

hm... perhaps Sanji... or maybe Usopp with 1 day of prep and prior knowledge on exploits...
Yay, not a wow character 🔥

they're largely comparable if you don't look at the atrocious boils on the face of reality that is anything related to BFA or Shadowlands lol

AKA, Warhammer Fantasy is better large-scale then WoW
yee tho I'm specifically talking about the fans and how the games handle the fans 🤔

Both are pretty ******* bad

like between GW and Blizzard, yeah GW wins, but they have done a lot of screwed crap(And price their unpainted pieces of plastic at like 20 dollars for a small one)
well you know about all of that so I believe you 🐵👍

I barely know anything about Warhammer... Only that there are space marines in armored suit or something? Idk 🐵

Back