• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
RULES
  • Speed is equalized
  • Fighters start 10 meters away from each other
  • Doom is at his Maximum Output with Freyja summoned [78.6 Exatons]
  • Zoro is 5-C [33.6 Exatons]
  • Battle takes place where Zoro had fought King

FIGHTERS
Doom
OVINajL.jpg
"You've struggled against just one of me. Now, there is only Doom.": 0

Zoro
trasferimento-2023-05-21T163154.018-1-1-1024x576.jpg
"If you wanna crush anyone's skull... You'll have to start with mine!.": 1 (Epiccheev)

Last edited:
Damn, anything else to add? Like amps? Hax?
i just thought saying anything outskills Zoro would immediately attract the OP fans. lol.

So, for now. Zoro has a lot of abilities that are either AOE slashing damage or single target blitz/one-shot wothy amps that would allow him to take out many cçpmes and they should be somewhat similar on skill level( personally giving advantage to Zoro, since he has more variety). Kenbun would also help a lot in finding the real one, even if the only difference between clones is supposedly weight. Problem is Doom's ability to adapt to techniques is insane, and every technique Zoro uses will be either fully blocked or countered entirely, wich means he might be in a pickle if he doesn't get rid of the original fast enough.

Thing is, Zoro here has both Accelerated development and Reactive evolution that applies to Haki and statistics, wich means he will eventually surpass Doom in a drawn out fight, So he essentially has advantage against Doom in terms of short term and long term fighting. While Doom's best chance would be surviving the initial onslaught by stopping him with the clones and killing him before he grows. Personally i see Zoro taking this more often than not.

i just thought saying anything outskills Zoro would immediately attract the OP fans. lol.
Brilliant plan! If only it worked
So, for now. Zoro has a lot of abilities that are either AOE slashing damage or single target blitz/one-shot wothy amps that would allow him to take out many cçpmes and they should be somewhat similar on skill level( personally giving advantage to Zoro, since he has more variety). Kenbun would also help a lot in finding the real one, even if the only difference between clones is supposedly weight. Problem is Doom's ability to adapt to techniques is insane, and every technique Zoro uses will be either fully blocked or countered entirely, wich means he might be in a pickle if he doesn't get rid of the original fast enough.
Yeah. And it's not like when he uses his cloning abilities, they'll be fake. They're all real, and can dish out the same amount of damage. Even if Zoro targeted the real one by using observation haki, the clones could step in the way and take the attack. And as you've said, Doom's adaptability I'd a big problem, since he can counter any attack just by "seeing" it once (even though he's blind lmao).
Thing is, Zoro here has both Accelerated development and Reactive evolution that applies to Haki and statistics, wich means he will eventually surpass Doom in a drawn out fight, So he essentially has advantage against Doom in terms of short term and long term fighting. While Doom's best chance would be surviving the initial onslaught by stopping him with the clones and killing him before he grows. Personally i see Zoro taking this more often than not.
Well Doom can also last in an extended fight as well. He was fighting against multiple opponents over the span hours, and with his extremely high magic capacity, he should be able to keep up in a battle of endurance. Mashle characters are cracked at it, you know. But counting your vote, here's hoping others will join in.

Back