• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

Sanji can fly though.

I chose Mach 1 mainly because I'd be able to run pretty much anywhere I want to go to in under a minute.
TRUTH plus it's way more fun 🙈

You are also able to generate alot of force... Either hitting people with momentum or jumping very far like hulk but limited

like just imagine... You are outside tired af and want to go home... You'll reach home in like 30 mins by jogging... Imagine like 30 seconds

Wayyyy more satisfactory and beneficial than flying at running speed

Yeah, you could see a blur, but if you accidentally hit a wall, you splatter.
then don't accidentally hit a wall 🐵 or don't fully sprint.... Even normally sprinting you can miscalculate and hit a wall

Just need to strategize more as if you were a motorcycle

then don't accidentally hit a wall 🐵 or don't fully sprint.... Even normally sprinting you can miscalculate and hit a wall

Just need to strategize more as if you were a motorcycle
Hold up, are you saying my full body has sped up, and this isn't just a mystical "flip a switch, now you run at Mach 1" moment? If so, I doubt the perception is even an issue. All things considered, I could, at that point, just work out and go above Mach 1. There's some optimizing to be done, I suppose.

Hold up, are you saying my full body has sped up, and this isn't just a mystical "flip a switch, now you run at Mach 1" moment? If so, I doubt the perception is even an issue. All things considered, I could, at that point, just work out and go above Mach 1. There's some optimizing to be done, I suppose.
you are able to run at around max mach 1
  • Being able to run very fast at around mach 1 speed

not full body... Just your limbs/muscles are able to move very fast

You'd have to accelerate normally the same way you go from walking, jogging, running and sprinting

All things considered, I could, at that point, just work out and go above Mach 1.
ain't that too dangerous? Our bodies will definitely get injured if you run above mach 1 tho

Tho you could possibly get good equipment to handle the force... Slime boots 🐵👍

not full body... Just your limbs/muscles are able to move very fast

You'd have to accelerate normally the same way you go from walking, jogging, running and sprinting
Oh, so I can throw hands at Mach 1, like I can just punch that fast?

I'm taking almost every olympic medal with that speed.

Oh, so I can throw hands at Mach 1, like I can just punch that fast?
hmm... Well not really... Since it's running speed... You can run up to around 1 mach... Think of a car slowly accelerating more and more

Your hands would need to spin around to accelerate it, to make it move at mach 1

Basically it only enables you to go past your limit speed to mach 1... Not instantly move at mach 1

hmm... Well not really... Since it's running speed... You can run up to around 1 mach... Think of a car slowly accelerating more and more

Your hands would need to spin around to accelerate it, to make it move at mach 1

Basically it only enables you to go past your limit speed to mach 1... Not instantly move at mach 1
Oh, well you did specifically say limbs in general, so I assumed I'd be good to punch. Even if it's just running speed, that much speed's good for most stuff, I'd be joining a bunch of competitions and shit.

Oh, well you did specifically say limbs in general, so I assumed I'd be good to punch. Even if it's just running speed, that much speed's good for most stuff, I'd be joining a bunch of competitions and shit.
Yee…

Tho it is still limbs in general just they would have to accelerate normally 🤔

If you trying making a jab, it Will be the same speed as before… but if you spin your hand in a circular motion and let it accelerate by going faster and faster, then it can work

You don’t have power that lets you instantly punch Mach 1 or instantly run Mach 1, you would still use the same strength just with a higher limit of speed

Yee…

Tho it is still limbs in general just they would have to accelerate normally 🤔

If you trying making a jab, it Will be the same speed as before… but if you spin your hand in a circular motion and let it accelerate by going faster and faster, then it can work

You don’t have power that lets you instantly punch Mach 1 or instantly run Mach 1, you would still use the same strength just with a higher limit of speed
So, what's happening if I twist, and draw back the punch? What speed would that be? Are we talking like a 1m/s increase per meter moved, or what? Plus, would this not just lead to the user tiring out much faster?

I'd take flight. Would let me get over traffic, rivers, obstacles, etc. can get amazing views and reach objects that are too high up. Works even in icy conditions. Seems a lot more useful than supersonic running especially since supersonic running could lead to crashing hard if you trip.

Which powers would you rather want
  • Being able to fly as fast as your running speed
Or
If a few videos I've seen had a point, the flying option would have at least a few people trying to shoot me and I doubt my flying can dodge them. But, it would be cool and give me a whole new perspective on life.

On the other hand, even if I had enough processing/reaction speed to not constantly crashing along the needed durability and stamina to move at those speeds, I'd still have to deal w/the constant isolation. Still, superspeed would be incredibly useful if effectively executed.

Which powers would you rather want
  • Being able to fly as fast as your running speed
Or
Super speed would be really helpful with reaching places quickly and would be really cool, but the dangers are really extreme. Like Damage said, if I tripped at any speed greater than normal human speed, my body is gonna get wrecked, likely killed if I use higher end speed, and slamming into a wall is lethal even if I go at just normal car speeds. Of course these are skill issues, but even the best runners can slip up once in a while, and if that slip up is at Mach 1 or close speeds, that's it for me. That's why personally, if I had super speed, I would accept it only if I had superhuman durability as well as super reaction and processing speeds. Of course a cool thing from this path is the fact that you would definitely be fast enough to run on water and could theoretically travel to other continents with this speed, although even at Mach 1 this would still take a few hours I think to travel from the US to Europe and other continents...but hey, I could use this to travel and visit my family in Puerto Rico anytime I wanted to.

I'll still stick with flight as it has less risks and I could go to anywhere in a straight line. Yeah getting to work would be faster in my car, but I can go in a straight line with flight and make it still at a reasonable time and not worry about traffic, stop signs, traffic lights, or trains, just fly over them. And as long as the flight doesn't depend on my stamina, I can just patiently fly to wherever I need to go, probably just be on my phone while flying since there's significantly less traffic in the sky than on the ground. I could do some sick tricks in the sky while listening to Ungravitify (like imagine flying through clouds and in between skyscrapers, pretending to run and jump from the walls as you listen to this: I would be living my best life!)

Will say though that if the Government catches wind of me... I'm probably never gonna be seen from again.

Last edited:
Would let me get over traffic, rivers, obstacles, etc. can get amazing views and reach objects that are too high up. Works even in icy conditions.
Getting over traffic, rivers and obstacles in a very long time... The running speed will go around them much faster

it would also be freezing/cold af flying too high

And reaching objects that are too high is rarely ever a problem in everyday life... While it's not much, you can get a run up and lunch yourself upwards enough to reach, tho not as high as flight

If you envision both abilities in every day life, flying the same speed as your running speed will mostly be beneficial for if you are lost, getting better views and or reaching high places that would take alot of time to reach without flying

While being able to run very fast, enables you to go far distances in short times, getting in time, far more uses in sports, not getting tired having to travel long distances to reach your destination, able to jump far... Like possibly a river with a running start up

So, what's happening if I twist, and draw back the punch? What speed would that be? Are we talking like a 1m/s increase per meter moved, or what?
The same speed you can go from 0km/h to 20 km/h... Idk what you mean with twist and draw back the punch
Plus, would this not just lead to the user tiring out much faster?
No... It's the same stamina depletion as your current self... If you get tired in 20 seconds for running full sprints which are like 23km/h you would be able to run 20 seconds full sprints around 1000km/h

Here's some good visual examples
Flight:

Super Speed

but even faster

but the dangers are really extreme. Like Damage said, if I tripped at any speed greater than normal human speed, my body is gonna get wrecked, likely killed if I use higher end speed, and slamming into a wall is lethal even if I go at just normal car speeds. Of course these are skill issues, but even the best runners can slip up once in a while, and if that slip up is at Mach 1 or close speeds, that's it for me.
Yee this is true... But the same way you need to have suitable equipment to flying up in cold temperatures

The same way can be made for you running at fast speeds, just wear robot armor and your safe 🐵👍 or just wear a motorcycle helmet 😅👍

Back