• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

Idk doesn't seem feasible with the amount of ramifications his scaling has on the wci chain but man it feels so bad to open his profile and see island lvl

Does luffy need to open gear 4 to defeat the ulti?

unknown.png

Ok, you've said "how different the series would be," this is a personal challenge to me. Let's check this shit out.
Ok, so Kizaru's fighting Rayleigh, and instead of jumping into that, Kuma just pops up and socks him in the skull with a Haki punch. He pops around, sends the Straw Hats away, then drops himself somewhere else, looking around. He finds Bonney's crew, but he just sends them off the the Revolutionary Army's Headquarters, because he's pissed now, and this is going to be a big moment. Rayleigh and Kizaru? Still fighting. Both are tired, and Kuma jumps in and piledrives Borsalino's ass in a 2v1. Rayleigh even walks home halfway through the beatdown, he's too old for this shit. Boom, Kizzy is dead.

With Kizaru dead, and a missing Warlord, Marineford is not looking nearly as dangerous. While the Revos are all shooting the shit and catching up, Sengoku is getting ready. All of the 500 or whatever pirates that Kizaru had captured are running loose, and they killed a bunch of Kizaru's underlings.

Little Oars Jr lands a hit on Doffy, but still goes down. Marco and Jozu team up on Aokiji and that's just not a good fight for Aokiji. Ivankov starts fighting Doffy instead of Kuma, and beats his ass, with like 4 seconds of Fem Doffy for all you sick ***** out there,(I'm assuming Ivankov is at least as good as Crowsinante, Luigi Pump, Drophy's cousin, and Gremlin) but the Warlord gets away alive. The Okamas continue on without being shot at by Kuma, and Aokiji and Akainu waste a bunch more Haki blocking that quake. No one's able to chase Luffy after he smacks Aokiji and Akainu, except some fodders. Luffy gets the key to Ace while Jozu and Marco start fighting Aokiji again while barely distracted, and Sickbeard fights Akainu. Marco gets taken out of the fight for a few seconds while Onigumo jumps him with the cuffs, and Aokiji has time to freeze Jozu and break his arm off just like in the original, but someone lets Marco out in time while Aokiji switches over to WB. When Ace starts fighting Akainu, the Admiral is tired as shit, Ace is further into WB Pirate territory, and they both go down, but are alive. Marineford is roughly the same from there.

Now, I doubt we need all the fancy technical shit anymore, so let's just say:
-Gion(Momousagi) or Tokikake(Chaton) becomes the new Admiral. We'll say Tokikake, because he's basically another Kizaru, and he's old, so the World Government probably likes him more. We're going to say he has 2 Intermediate Haki a layer above a Vice Admiral's normal Haki, is as physically strong as Fujitora, and smacks people with his golf club, because I have no idea how he fights.
-WB Pirates nearly manage to pull off a win in the Payback War when Ace unlocks some really nice Haki, but the Blackbeard Pirates still win.
-Ace personally beats Weevil up, and some shit goes down. Idk what Weevil is about, but I like the idea of him joining the crew, so let's just say he does, after some people talk to him and they bring up their common enemy, Blackbeard.
-The Thousand Sunny is protected by the Spade Pirates during the timeskip, and when Franky shows up, they greet him, and hang around for a while. Masked Deuce and Nico Robin become friends, and they start exchanging some info. They make a deal, and he promises he'll write some stuff about her findings. Meanwhile, Brook makes a friend in that crew as well. You can imagine which one I mean. Mihar and Usopp talk about sniping for a while. The Spade Pirates sail with the Straw Hats into the New World. They were dropped off without a ship for some reason. That seems like an oversight until they hop over to Fishman Island.
-On Fishman Island, still the territory of the Whitebeard Pirates, Namur and his division welcome Luffy with a feast. Hody's team gets wiped like dust off a counter in a flooding house. Jinbe, not a member of the Big Mom Pirates, leaves the arc as a Straw Hat.
-Punk Hazard is also a stomp, and Dressrossa isn't too difficult either. I mean, I'm not entirely sure Doffy could fight Jinbe at this point without getting onetapped. However, there's a big change. The fruit Doffy has up for grabs is the Light fruit. Meaning Sabo... well, you get the picture. We can reasonably assume Sabo got his memory back from seeing a bunch of stuff about his brothers. Either that or Kuma pushed his amnesia out.
-WCI is fairly similar to in the original, but somewhat more difficult, since Jinbe doesn't have his crew.
-The Reverie has Kuma show up too, and he beats up Rob Lucci. BY THE WAY, HOW IS SAINT CHARLOS STILL ALIVE?!
-Wano Country is pretty similar, too. However, there's one big difference. Marco isn't showing up with just Izou. There's another guy that needs to save Wano. Ace pops up too, and the enemies are kinda just boned(yohohoho).
-Egghead. Kuma shows up on his own, hearing that his friend is in danger, and Dragon just goes "May the wind carry your name, from sniper island far away." Instead of Kizaru, Tokikake shows up. He takes out a Sea King, and then he starts brawling with Sentomaru. Now, weakened, he kinda just has to sit outside and wait. Literally nobody there can get through the forcefield, Rob Lucci just gets murdered while everyone is staring at each other.

Ok, so Kizaru's fighting Rayleigh, and instead of jumping into that, Kuma just pops up and socks him in the skull with a Haki punch. He pops around, sends the Straw Hats away, then drops himself somewhere else, looking around. He finds Bonney's crew, but he just sends them off the the Revolutionary Army's Headquarters, because he's pissed now, and this is going to be a big moment. Rayleigh and Kizaru? Still fighting. Both are tired, and Kuma jumps in and piledrives Borsalino's ass in a 2v1. Rayleigh even walks home halfway through the beatdown, he's too old for this shit. Boom, Kizzy is dead.

With Kizaru dead, and a missing Warlord, Marineford is not looking nearly as dangerous. While the Revos are all shooting the shit and catching up, Sengoku is getting ready. All of the 500 or whatever pirates that Kizaru had captured are running loose, and they killed a bunch of Kizaru's underlings.

Little Oars Jr lands a hit on Doffy, but still goes down. Marco and Jozu team up on Aokiji and that's just not a good fight for Aokiji. Ivankov starts fighting Doffy instead of Kuma, and beats his ass, with like 4 seconds of Fem Doffy for all you sick ***** out there,(I'm assuming Ivankov is at least as good as Crowsinante, Luigi Pump, Drophy's cousin, and Gremlin) but the Warlord gets away alive. The Okamas continue on without being shot at by Kuma, and Aokiji and Akainu waste a bunch more Haki blocking that quake. No one's able to chase Luffy after he smacks Aokiji and Akainu, except some fodders. Luffy gets the key to Ace while Jozu and Marco start fighting Aokiji again while barely distracted, and Sickbeard fights Akainu. Marco gets taken out of the fight for a few seconds while Onigumo jumps him with the cuffs, and Aokiji has time to freeze Jozu and break his arm off just like in the original, but someone lets Marco out in time while Aokiji switches over to WB. When Ace starts fighting Akainu, the Admiral is tired as shit, Ace is further into WB Pirate territory, and they both go down, but are alive. Marineford is roughly the same from there.

Now, I doubt we need all the fancy technical shit anymore, so let's just say:
-Gion(Momousagi) or Tokikake(Chaton) becomes the new Admiral. We'll say Tokikake, because he's basically another Kizaru, and he's old, so the World Government probably likes him more. We're going to say he has 2 Intermediate Haki a layer above a Vice Admiral's normal Haki, is as physically strong as Fujitora, and smacks people with his golf club, because I have no idea how he fights.
-WB Pirates nearly manage to pull off a win in the Payback War when Ace unlocks some really nice Haki, but the Blackbeard Pirates still win.
-Ace personally beats Weevil up, and some shit goes down. Idk what Weevil is about, but I like the idea of him joining the crew, so let's just say he does, after some people talk to him and they bring up their common enemy, Blackbeard.
-The Thousand Sunny is protected by the Spade Pirates during the timeskip, and when Franky shows up, they greet him, and hang around for a while. Masked Deuce and Nico Robin become friends, and they start exchanging some info. They make a deal, and he promises he'll write some stuff about her findings. Meanwhile, Brook makes a friend in that crew as well. You can imagine which one I mean. Mihar and Usopp talk about sniping for a while. The Spade Pirates sail with the Straw Hats into the New World. They were dropped off without a ship for some reason. That seems like an oversight until they hop over to Fishman Island.
-On Fishman Island, still the territory of the Whitebeard Pirates, Namur and his division welcome Luffy with a feast. Hody's team gets wiped like dust off a counter in a flooding house. Jinbe, not a member of the Big Mom Pirates, leaves the arc as a Straw Hat.
-Punk Hazard is also a stomp, and Dressrossa isn't too difficult either. I mean, I'm not entirely sure Doffy could fight Jinbe at this point without getting onetapped. However, there's a big change. The fruit Doffy has up for grabs is the Light fruit. Meaning Sabo... well, you get the picture. We can reasonably assume Sabo got his memory back from seeing a bunch of stuff about his brothers. Either that or Kuma pushed his amnesia out.
-WCI is fairly similar to in the original, but somewhat more difficult, since Jinbe doesn't have his crew.
-The Reverie has Kuma show up too, and he beats up Rob Lucci. BY THE WAY, HOW IS SAINT CHARLOS STILL ALIVE?!
-Wano Country is pretty similar, too. However, there's one big difference. Marco isn't showing up with just Izou. There's another guy that needs to save Wano. Ace pops up too, and the enemies are kinda just boned(yohohoho).
-Egghead. Kuma shows up on his own, hearing that his friend is in danger, and Dragon just goes "May the wind carry your name, from sniper island far away." Instead of Kizaru, Tokikake shows up. He takes out a Sea King, and then he starts brawling with Sentomaru. Now, weakened, he kinda just has to sit outside and wait. Literally nobody there can get through the forcefield, Rob Lucci just gets murdered while everyone is staring at each other.
💀

In-verse, what's the easiest way to defeat a Future Sight user without having it yourself? Aside from speedblitz as that's too obvious.

In-verse, what's the easiest way to defeat a Future Sight user without having it yourself? Aside from speedblitz as that's too obvious.
hitting one, intermediate/good precog user... Otherwise defeating, you'd need AOE that cannot be interrupted or escaped

hitting one, intermediate/good precog use
I didn't get this part.

You're saying someone with Intermediate Kenbu can hit someone with Advanced Kenbu? That can happen if the Future Sight user doesn't use FS, but if they do use it I've no idea how Intermediate Kenbu could help.

You're saying someone with Intermediate Kenbu can hit someone with Advanced Kenbu?
yee
That can happen if the Future Sight user doesn't use FS, but if they do use it I've no idea how Intermediate Kenbu could help.
Nah it will still work, think like this... One sees the future, the other knows your next move... In that small timeframe even if he sees the future, it could be too late to change movement/counter his counter/dodge
0882-009.png
0882-010.png

Luffy could only in some small instances do that
0891-005.png
0891-006.png

With future sight he was able to compete/dodge continuously
0894-005.png

Didn't fully explain it correctly but you kinda understand what I mean

Tho basically it depends on the future sight user and how skilled he is

To be able to see future with observation haki we need to avoid distractions like fear, so I think if we manage to scare him or at least distract him we can defeat him.
0250-013-1.png

Make them lose compsure. It worked against Katakuri, afterall. It doesn't matter how strong their observation is if they aren't in the mental state to use it.

Putting them in a situation where they physically can't dodge, as well. For example, if Doffy coated the entire battlefield in like…razor sharp strings, they'd probably have more difficultly taking advantage of their predictions without getting cut 🫡

Make them lose compsure.
How is that the easiest way...?

Explain how they would do that if not by chance...?

what... Think of getting yourself naked in the future, they see that in the future and then will give a slight opening?? 😅 like what?

The only very slight chance you could pull that of, would be if you know a secret from them and use that against them if you are a good manipulator/good Social Influencer... Even that might not be enough

How is that the easiest way...?
people already listed easier ways, I'm just listing another option that would not only work, but is probably most characters' only real option when fighting a future sight user. Since most don't actually have good enough observation or AOE to do either of the things mentioned above.

Plus it is easier to make some characters lose composure than others lol. If you managed to kill one of the straw hats, for example, Luffy would definitely lose his composure over it.

Last edited:
If you managed to kill one of the straw hats, for example, Luffy would definitely lose his composure over it.
Yee but that’s not stopping future sight to begin with or does anything to actually defeat them

Basically just skipping stuff to get something to happen briefly but not actually do anything about it

And in my view I think Luffy has matured in a way to still be calm while worried/angry and stuff

One has to be truly blood thirsty for it to completely weaken/null observation which one can’t always be in

Back