• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Ghost of the Uchiha versus Monkey Boy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uchiha Madara VS Luffy
both are equal Speed
Forms to use: Jūbi Jinchūriki | Gear 5th
SBA
Juubidara:
Spectra_Schiffer, Patates, Apollonir.Scale, karo_senpaii, speedster352, Shadowbokunohero, DavidTPPM, Kidkinsey, Godernet, Arcker123, XSOULOFCINDERX, Deceived3596, Arc7Kuroi
Luffy: LordGinSama, That_moron2, Kachon123, OhMika, Arkenis, SlendVeny, MonkeyOfLife
kid Aizen solos both (Incon): Robo432343

Last edited:
madara has many wincon (limbo, tso, genjutsu etc.) so I will give my vote to madara.
Only reason I didn't mention genjutsu is that Madara never really used genjutsu in character from the start. It's a win con if he gets pushed but I don't think he'll start with it

Only reason I didn't mention genjutsu is that Madara never really used genjutsu in character from the start. It's a win con if he gets pushed but I don't think he'll start with it
Since he can use his abilities without the MS sharingan, we can say that he can use the MS sharingan genjutsu. Rinengan has his own genjutsu, but I think what you said is true, I don't think he will use the genjutsu in the first move.

His first move in character is to cast IT then

but more importantly

Is there a character that could even possibly EVEN TOUCH Madara Uchiha? Let alone defeat him. And I’m not talking about Edo Tensei Uchiha Madara. I’m not talking about Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara either. Hell, I’m not even talking about Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan doujutsus (with the rikodou abilities and being capable of both Amateratsu and Tsukuyomi genjutsu), equipped with his Gunbai, a perfect Susano’o, control of the juubi and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu. I’m also not talking about Kono Yo no Kyūseishu Futarime no Rikudō Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan (which is capable of Enton Amaterasu, Izanagi, Izanami and the Tsyukuyomi Genjutsu), his two original Rinnegan (which grant him Chikushōdō, Shuradō, Tendō, Ningendō, Jigokudō, Gakidō, Gedō, Banshō Ten’in, Chibaku Tensei, Shinra Tensei, Tengai Shinsei and Banbutsu Sōzō) and a third Tomoe Rinnegan on his forehead, capable of using Katon, Fūton, Raiton, Doton, Suiton, Mokuton, Ranton, Inton, Yōton and even Onmyōton Jutsu, equipped with his Gunbai(capable of using Uchihagaeshi) and a Shakujō because he is a master in kenjutsu and taijutsu, a perfect Susano’o (that can use Yasaka no Magatama ), control of both the Juubi and the Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA and face implanted on his chest, his four Rinbo Hengoku Clones guarding him and nine Gudōdama floating behind him AFTER he absorbed Senjutsu from the First Hokage, entered Rikudō Senjutsu Mode, cast Mugen Tsukuyomi on everybody and used Shin: Jukai Kōtan so he can use their Chakra while they are under Genjutsu. I’m definitely NOT Talking about sagemode sage of the six paths Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Super Saiyan 4 Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, Rinnegan, Mystic Eyes of Death Perception, and Geass doujutsus, equipped with Shining Trapezohedron while casting Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann as his Susanoo, controlling the Gold Experience Requiem stand, having become the original vampire after Alucard, able to tap into the speedforce, wearing the Kamen Rider Black RX suit and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu and having eaten Popeye’s spinach. I’m talking about sagemode sage of the six paths Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Legendary Super Saiyan 4 Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, Rinnegan, Mystic Eyes of Death Perception, and Geass doujutsus, equipped with his Shining Trapezohedron while casting Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann as his Susanoo, controlling the Gold Experience Requiem stand, having become the original vampire after having absorbed Alucard as well as a God Hand, able to tap into the speedforce, wearing the Kamen Rider Black RX suit, with Kryptonian DNA implanted in him and having eaten Popeye’s spinach while possessing quantum powers like Dr. Manhattan and having mastered Hokuto Shinken.

Last edited:
His first move in character is to cast IT then

but more importantly

Is there a character that could even possibly EVEN TOUCH Madara Uchiha? Let alone defeat him. And I’m not talking about Edo Tensei Uchiha Madara. I’m not talking about Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara either. Hell, I’m not even talking about Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan doujutsus (with the rikodou abilities and being capable of both Amateratsu and Tsukuyomi genjutsu), equipped with his Gunbai, a perfect Susano’o, control of the juubi and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu. I’m also not talking about Kono Yo no Kyūseishu Futarime no Rikudō Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan (which is capable of Enton Amaterasu, Izanagi, Izanami and the Tsyukuyomi Genjutsu), his two original Rinnegan (which grant him Chikushōdō, Shuradō, Tendō, Ningendō, Jigokudō, Gakidō, Gedō, Banshō Ten’in, Chibaku Tensei, Shinra Tensei, Tengai Shinsei and Banbutsu Sōzō) and a third Tomoe Rinnegan on his forehead, capable of using Katon, Fūton, Raiton, Doton, Suiton, Mokuton, Ranton, Inton, Yōton and even Onmyōton Jutsu, equipped with his Gunbai(capable of using Uchihagaeshi) and a Shakujō because he is a master in kenjutsu and taijutsu, a perfect Susano’o (that can use Yasaka no Magatama ), control of both the Juubi and the Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA and face implanted on his chest, his four Rinbo Hengoku Clones guarding him and nine Gudōdama floating behind him AFTER he absorbed Senjutsu from the First Hokage, entered Rikudō Senjutsu Mode, cast Mugen Tsukuyomi on everybody and used Shin: Jukai Kōtan so he can use their Chakra while they are under Genjutsu. I’m definitely NOT Talking about sagemode sage of the six paths Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Super Saiyan 4 Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, Rinnegan, Mystic Eyes of Death Perception, and Geass doujutsus, equipped with Shining Trapezohedron while casting Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann as his Susanoo, controlling the Gold Experience Requiem stand, having become the original vampire after Alucard, able to tap into the speedforce, wearing the Kamen Rider Black RX suit and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu and having eaten Popeye’s spinach. I’m talking about sagemode sage of the six paths Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Legendary Super Saiyan 4 Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, Rinnegan, Mystic Eyes of Death Perception, and Geass doujutsus, equipped with his Shining Trapezohedron while casting Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann as his Susanoo, controlling the Gold Experience Requiem stand, having become the original vampire after having absorbed Alucard as well as a God Hand, able to tap into the speedforce, wearing the Kamen Rider Black RX suit, with Kryptonian DNA implanted in him and having eaten Popeye’s spinach while possessing quantum powers like Dr. Manhattan and having mastered Hokuto Shinken.
😈😈😈
49b29d6ce3fa321294555e9d71851ac6.png

Can Luffy overcome Juubidara's regeneration?
Luffy negates regeneration up to Mid; likely Mid-High so yes, yes he can.
Luffy has cosmic awareness, telepathy,
Outside of IT Madara doesn't really use it that much. Madara has to fly up to use IT and Luffy will chase him regardless of if he knows what's coming. Also only 3 layers are currently accepted, which is inferior to Luffy's resistance though I won't die on that hill.

Luffy negates regeneration up to Mid; likely Mid-High so yes, yes he can.

Luffy has cosmic awareness, telepathy,

Outside of IT Madara doesn't really use it that much. Madara has to fly up to use IT and Luffy will chase him regardless of if he knows what's coming. Also only 3 layers are currently accepted, which is inferior to Luffy's resistance though I won't die on that hill.
But he still won’t be able to hit them he doesn’t have sage of six paths chakra.

But he still won’t be able to hit them he doesn’t have sage of six paths chakra.
Madara's clones aren't going to be of much use at all here even if Luffy can't hit them. They don't have TSOs or any bladed weapons so they aren't harming Luffy or even slowing him down since he has far higher lifting strength (Class Y vs Class G).

Madara's clones aren't going to be of much use at all here even if Luffy can't hit them. They don't have TSOs or any bladed weapons so they aren't harming Luffy or even slowing him down since he has far higher lifting strength (Class Y vs Class G).
They can be a shield for Madara though and they are said to be able to use all of Madara abilities so they should be able to use susano like in the storm games.

Luffy can transmit haki through them.

They don't do that ever in canon even if they can. All Luffy needs is one punch to take Madara down.
Madara wrap himself in truth seeker orbs so he good. He also resist transmutation same for the orbs so Luffy whole thing won’t work.

Luffy doesn't need to touch the TSOs to get through to Madara

That doesn't effect the Conquerors Haki at all.
The only attack that can one shot madara is that large fist which is very telegraphed Madara can just swap with his clone at the last second. Doesn’t Madara have super natural willpower? Doesn’t luffy start fights by just charging in? If he does he loses because of the TSB dome. Isn’t haki energy/spirit even if it can’t be equated to chakra it’s still energy and the TSB should counter it.

The only attack that can one shot madara is that large fist which is very telegraphed Madara can just swap with his clone at the last second.
No, Luffy has dura neg+regen null.
Doesn’t Madara have super natural willpower?
That doesn't help if you physically can't move, and it doesn't negate haki either.
Doesn’t luffy start fights by just charging in? If he does he loses because of the TSB dome.
If Luffy senses danger just charging in then he doesn't.
Isn’t haki energy/spirit even if it can’t be equated to chakra it’s still energy and the TSB should counter it.
Resistance null:
ccdc4-16956433398087-1920.jpg

No, Luffy has dura neg+regen null.

That doesn't help if you physically can't move, and it doesn't negate haki either.

If Luffy senses danger just charging in then he doesn't.

Resistance null:
ccdc4-16956433398087-1920.jpg
It still doesn’t stop madara from swapping with his limbo clone. Madara resist paralysis inducement. Madara regeneration is natural to his biology not magical or chakra based. Hashirama cells are just cells from Hashirama. And the ten tails physiology grants regeneration it’s a biological thing. Their is no danger to sense though it’s just TSB he would have to make contact with it eventually. This is just a stall tactic till Madara gets the infinte tsukoyomi off and just wins. But it’s not resistance though it outright negs everything with reality warping and EE so resistance negation isn’t going to cut it. These orbs are close to the sage of six paths and his op powers it can’t be countered that easily. Anyway you should try to get the naruto supporters here.

It still doesn’t stop madara from swapping with his limbo clone.
It might help him the first few times but eventually Luffy will get too fast for Madara to react to via accelerated development, empowerment, and speed amps.
Madara resist paralysis inducement
I mean his organs blowing up.
Madara regeneration is natural to his biology not magical or chakra based. Hashirama cells are just cells from Hashirama. And the ten tails physiology grants regeneration it’s a biological thing
Haki also nulls biological stuff.
Their is no danger to sense though it’s just TSB
Are you serious? TSBs are literally the most dangerous thing in Madara’s arsenal. Also Luffy can literally see the future so it doesn’t matter anyway.
This is just a stall tactic till Madara gets the infinte tsukoyomi off and just wins
Except stalling like this won’t work. If Madara thinks he’s safe in TSB sphere he won’t swap with limbo clones. We can see that in his fight with Guy, where his TSB shield unexpectedly fails and he gets punched.
But it’s not resistance though it outright negs everything with reality warping
Luffy also has Subjective Reality and can get around power null.
These orbs are close to the sage of six paths and his op powers it can’t be countered that easily.
This is a non argument.

It might help him the first few times but eventually Luffy will get too fast for Madara to react to via accelerated development, empowerment, and speed amps.

I mean his organs blowing up.

Haki also nulls biological stuff.

Are you serious? TSBs are literally the most dangerous thing in Madara’s arsenal. Also Luffy can literally see the future so it doesn’t matter anyway.

Except stalling like this won’t work. If Madara thinks he’s safe in TSB sphere he won’t swap with limbo clones. We can see that in his fight with Guy, where his TSB shield unexpectedly fails and he gets punched.

Luffy also has Subjective Reality and can get around power null.

This is a non argument.
I thought it was agreed upon that haki only stops supernatural recovery. TSB powernull is above baseline. He still isn’t getting past the EE. The limbo clones can act independently of Madara they can keep Luffy busy for a bit so Madara can just rip off his horn and cast IT. It didn’t take that long in the manga and anime. Luffy might be smart but he would probably try and deal with clones since they are annoying.

Luffy can't interact with the limbo clones so even if he could sense them its not like he could do much. Other then that most of his attacks are melee based so he's at risk of getting EE'd and aside from IT madara can sick the god tree on him which could absorb life force on contact. If ryou begins to be a problem madara could just absorb the energy therefore stopping it from touching him
Madara simply has more and easier wincons imo

Luffy can't interact with the limbo clones so even if he could sense them its not like he could do much.
Now, do THEY resist transmutation?
Other then that most of his attacks are melee based so he's at risk of getting EE'd
This is true, which is why I'm wondering about the transmutation resistance on those little bastards.
and aside from IT
Luffy doesn't have to look at it, he can see with his eyes closed.
madara can sick the god tree on him which could absorb life force on contact.
Haki resists that
If ryou begins to be a problem madara could just absorb the energy therefore stopping it from touching him
He could, but he'd have to focus on the Blocking Absorption Seal, and the punch would still smack him.

I thought it was agreed upon that haki only stops supernatural recovery.
That’s literally what Marco does.
TSB powernull is above baseline
So is Haki
He still isn’t getting past the EE
The stuff that TSOs EE are things that are physical like fire, and water while Haoshoku is a manifestation of willpower. TSO EE also requires physical contact while Haoshoku explicitly impacts without touching, meaning that the conditions aren’t fullfilled although I am again not going to die on that hill.
Regardless, Madara doesn’t put up the TSO shield until after he’s confirmed an attack is dangerous by taking it to the gullet (instant lose).
The limbo clones can act independently of Madara they can keep Luffy busy for a bit
I already explained that the Limbo clones lack bladed weaponry and have far inferior lifting strength to Luffy, meaning that they could not meaningfully stop Luffy. Even if they resort to Ninjutsu, Madara generally starts with Katons, something Luffy resists.
Madara can just rip off his horn and cast IT. It didn’t take that long in the manga and anime.
It won’t take that long for Luffy to go over and punch him.
Luffy might be smart but he would probably try and deal with clones since they are annoying.
It’s more in character for Luffy to deal with the main Madara first. Even if he does try to attack the limbo clones, he’ll realize they are intangible and then take down the real Madara.
I think so it scales to the user try asking the naruto supporters
It does.
Other then that most of his attacks are melee based so he's at risk of getting EE'd
That’s assuming he’ll touch the TSOs, which is a huge assumption since Luffy has total control over his body and a ton of sensory stuff.
If ryou begins to be a problem madara could just absorb the energy therefore stopping it from touching him
By the time it begins to be a problem for him he’ll already have been folded. This also doesn’t mean the punch itself won’t hit him and that can cause his organs to abnormally elongate which will not be pleasant.

All this in mind, Luffy fra

That’s literally what Marco does.

So is Haki

The stuff that TSOs EE are things that are physical like fire, and water while Haoshoku is a manifestation of willpower. TSO EE also requires physical contact while Haoshoku explicitly impacts without touching, meaning that the conditions aren’t fullfilled although I am again not going to die on that hill.
Regardless, Madara doesn’t put up the TSO shield until after he’s confirmed an attack is dangerous by taking it to the gullet (instant lose).

I already explained that the Limbo clones lack bladed weaponry and have far inferior lifting strength to Luffy, meaning that they could not meaningfully stop Luffy. Even if they resort to Ninjutsu, Madara generally starts with Katons, something Luffy resists.

It won’t take that long for Luffy to go over and punch him.

It’s more in character for Luffy to deal with the main Madara first. Even if he does try to attack the limbo clones, he’ll realize they are intangible and then take down the real Madara.

It does.

That’s assuming he’ll touch the TSOs, which is a huge assumption since Luffy has total control over his body and a ton of sensory stuff.

By the time it begins to be a problem for him he’ll already have been folded. This also doesn’t mean the punch itself won’t hit him and that can cause his organs to abnormally elongate which will not be pleasant.

All this in mind, Luffy fra
It still does not exceed EE. It may be better if you comment knowing that tso is not just an energy basis, but also contains abstract concepts such as yin and yang.

Under the protection of Limbo Clones and Tso, if Madara feels that the opponent's statistics are superior to his own, he will use genjutsu and defeat them in a single attack.

Doubt Genjutsu will come into play as he doesn't start with it in character while Luffy has a tendency to use his durability negation.

Also tbh Haki should be resistant to EE via resisting the Kage-Kage no Mi.

Now, do THEY resist transmutation?

This is true, which is why I'm wondering about the transmutation resistance on those little bastards.

Luffy doesn't have to look at it, he can see with his eyes closed.

Haki resists that

He could, but he'd have to focus on the Blocking Absorption Seal, and the punch would still smack him.
They exist in another dimension and are intangible unless u have 6paths chakra even if they don't resist transmutation luffy wouldn't be able to do it

tbh I have no idea if they resist it, people never got the chance because they null everything

Why would luffy randomly guess to close his eyes? You'd have to argue at the start of the fight he looks into the future and deduced seeing the light would instantly gg him

When did haki resist life force absorption?

Blocking absorption seal?

he can have great control over his body but madara can control all the orbs at will and even transmute their size and shape, something like luffy grabbing madara kizaru style or using gataling etc would leave him exposed and at risk. God forbid used tried to use bajarang

Why would it fold him? Obito got lightning bladed and through his heart and shrugged it off and his regen at that point is way below juudaras. Sasuke literally cut madara in half and madara kept it pushing. A few organs being damaged won't slow him down in the slightest

They exist in another dimension and are intangible unless u have 6paths chakra even if they don't resist transmutation luffy wouldn't be able to do it
Yeah basically this. He can sense and evade Limbo but he doesn't have the actual range to interact with em. Kenbunshoku can sense them just fine since he can sense Tot Musica who functions very similarly to Limbo clones.

So yeah basically he can evade em but he can't actually touch em.
he can have great control over his body but madara can control all the orbs at will and even transmute their size and shape, something like luffy grabbing madara kizaru style or using gataling etc would leave him exposed and at risk. God forbid used tried to use bajarang
Luffy's senses should allow him to withdraw his attack before he touches the TSO's like how he did with Mihawk. He tried attacking but then foresaw what would happen and stopped his attack last second to save his arms.
A few organs being damaged won't slow him down in the slightest
Most likely would be a lot more than "a few organs." tbh. Ryu's explosion radius is pretty big.

Actually looking at it again TSO might not even effect Luffy given Buso is resistant to Deconstruction (Shuu's DF.) and EE (Kage-Kage no Mi.)

Luffy just gonna Guy them balls and hit him with a massive fist. Guy almost killed Madara from his hit and Luffy can hit him more times than Guy did.

Luffy FRA & FRB

Actually looking at it again TSO might not even effect Luffy given Buso is resistant to Deconstruction (Shuu's DF.) and EE (Kage-Kage no Mi.)
Since when does the shadow fruit EE? Even if that’s the case it’s not on the same level as Naruto characters.

Since when does the shadow fruit EE?
Since it's been on his profile.
Even if that’s the case it’s not on the same level as Naruto characters.
There literally isn't anything special about Naruto EE. It's not some type of enhanced erasure or anything conceptual in nature. It's standard EE, which Luffy can resist.

Prove that EE in Naruto is something special in comparison to standard EE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back