• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One piece: Upgrades Katakuri

Status
Not open for further replies.
During the Wano kuni arc, Big Mom's disappearance from the King's attack gave the Northern members time to talk and the phrase was to

Perospero: talk
"The Big Mom Pirates will become…"
"...the Perospero Pirates?! Lick!"

Daifuku: talk
"Hey! What are you talking about, Big Bro Peros!"
"The next captain will be Katakuri!"

Perospero: talk
"We value seniority! Lick!"

Daifuku: talk
"Don't be a fool! Quality matters!"

source: 2:38 and manga chapter 934

Later, Perospero fought Nekomamushi and was able to counter him well and inflict damage on him.

source: 3:08 and manga chapter 1025

Base Nekomamushi can fight Jack for a long time and injure Jack.

source: 5:56 and manga
Chapter 808
Chapter 809
Chapter 810

Conclusion: Katakuri should have a Key wano kuni arc and be upgraded to H 6A and Speed FTL since he is listed as being strong.
than Perospero and second only to Bigmom among all members of the group.

And characters like Perospero should be upgraded.

According to all my scans

Agree:

Disagree: (TheMonkeMan),

Neutral:

Last edited:
#1 Who does he scale to in the BMP that is High 6-A and FTL?
#2 Katakuri isn't getting a Wano key for a statement made about his WCI self
This, yeah.

There is absolutely no reason actually given in the OP for Katakuri to be upgraded to that degree.

Perospero is not High 6-A.

#1 Nekomamushi
Is not in the big mom pirates
Does not scale to/below/from any Big Mom Pirates
#2 so that everyone is not confused between sessions
So that Katakuri gets High 6-A* and FTL*

Having a Wano key means he needs to be in Wano and have feats in Wano
Newsflash, he's not in Wano
Newsflash again, every statement about Katakuri in Wano is about Katakuri in WCI, because they're referencing his strength from the time of WCI

And even assuming that we would make a Wano key for Katakuri, in order for him to be High 6-A and FTL via that statement, he would need to scale above someone in the Beast Pirates other than Big Mom who scales to High 6-A and FTL, which there are none

Is not in the big mom pirates
Does not scale to/below/from any Big Mom Pirates
I'm saying that Perospero can inflict damage on Nekomamushi which should be Tier H 6-A and Katakuri states that it's stronger than Peros
Having a Wano key means he needs to be in Wano and have feats in Wano
Newsflash, he's not in Wano
Newsflash again, every statement about Katakuri in Wano is about Katakuri in WCI, because they're referencing his strength from the time of WCI
OK, I understand.

And even assuming that we would make a Wano key for Katakuri, in order for him to be High 6-A and FTL via that statement, he would need to scale above someone in the Beast Pirates other than Big Mom who scales to High 6-A and FTL, which there are none
I Scan from Perospero who can fight Nekomamushi and Nekomamushi he is H 6-A and FTL

I'm saying that Perospero can inflict damage on Nekomamushi which should be Tier H 6-A and Katakuri states that it's stronger than Peros
But in the above scan, Perospero can hurt
Tier H 6-A characters.

I think he shouldn't be lower than that.
Well I hate to break it to you but Nekomamushi was weakened and injured at the time of those feats, which we discussed a decent amount of times, but I won't snap as if you were part of those discussions

Nekomamushi got out of his fight with Jack to get his ass beat by Kaidou, then he lost sulong and lost all his stamina, then he found Pero and went Sulong again, then he beat his ass viciously, then he lost Sulong again and got candy put in him

He scales in his form of peak stamina. He can't scale in his weak self because he lacks feats

Well I hate to break it to you but Nekomamushi was weakened and injured at the time of those feats, which we discussed a decent amount of times, but I won't snap as if you were part of those discussions

Nekomamushi got out of his fight with Jack to get his ass beat by Kaidou, then he lost sulong and lost all his stamina, then he found Pero and went Sulong again, then he beat his ass viciously, then he lost Sulong again and got candy put in him

He scales in his form of peak stamina. He can't scale in his weak self because he lacks feats
true as you say But I'm referring to Nekomamushi, although in a weak state. But that didn't reduce him that much, and during his Sulong he was exhausted and hit by Perospero's attack, but Nekomamushi Base was actually able to counter Jack during Zoa

Anyway, Nekomamushi was super weakened. If I were you, I would've used Big Mom yelling at him to kill Marco while she had him grappled. Not that that would work, but it's better than the Neko feat.

How did Katakuri train? Dude was bandaged up and there's a clear reason why he wasn't on that ship.
He couldn't even catch up to Germa when they escaped.
Next you're gonna say Cracker trained despite him being bandaged up too and then getting dicked down by Kuzan sometime after.

How did Katakuri train? Dude was bandaged up and there's a clear reason why he wasn't on that ship.
He couldn't even catch up to Germa when they escaped.
Next you're gonna say Cracker trained despite him being bandaged up too and then getting dicked down by Kuzan sometime after.
Did Cracker show feats? I'm not saying Katakuri is H6A, I just want to say it's a little absurd to say the reason he couldn't be is because the timing was short.

Training when? Did we see him training?
Idk, it could be anything. All I'm saying is that if you wanna go for antifeats, "that wasn't enough time" is a bad argument. I don't believe he got that strong, this specific argument is just not great.

Anyway, I vote against... for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back