• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

Hey I'm not sure if I'm allowed to say this here but there wasn't a calc that buffed up the characters back to 6-A with only luffy being high 6-A (at least until someone states that the new royal guard thing is as powerful as the mother flame)

F49kGt4XQAEk6rg

Kinda me as well, mainly because he didn't awaken I think

But idk, need more context and stuff

Could also just be that he has the potential but just hasn't awaken yet

My current headcanon is that Kaidou did show off his Awakened Hybrid form throughout the fight, it just wasn't focused on.
Wasn't it very focused with Lucci and kaku?, it also never says anything about it in the devil fruit laugh tale book but maybe

The music is so trash in the new OP Opening. How can u make such a dope Opening with a cheap music like this.....

Dreamin On & Paint >>>>> This dissappointment

What's the translation of this?
【“ギア4„「弾む男」】
武装色の覇気で皮膚を固め、何倍もの張力を引き上げることに成功。ルフィは2年間の修業を経て、さらなる「巨体」と「弾力」を手に入れていた。

DeepL:
Gear 4 - The Bouncing Man.
He succeeded in hardening his skin with the Haiki of his armament color and pulling up many times the tension. After two years of training, Luffy had acquired an even "bigger body" and "elasticity.
Google Translate:
[“Gear 4 “Bouncy Man”]
It hardens its skin with armed-colored Haki, and succeeds in raising its tension many times over. After two years of training, Luffy has acquired even more "giant body" and "elasticity".
This what I got... Nothing new I think

Quick question for y'all. Do y'all think that Kaido underperformed, overperformed, or performed just right when it comes to your expectations (in terms of combat, not character)?

Quick question for y'all. Do y'all think that Kaido underperformed, overperformed, or performed just right when it comes to your expectations (in terms of combat, not character)?
Leaning just right. The dude fought against:

Wave 1: 9 Scabbards, who made him bleed and reopened his scar to some extent
Wave 2: Supernovas, who beat him around and attacked his innards
Wave 3: Hao Infusion Luffy
Wave 4: Yamato
Wave 5: Luffy again
Wave 6: Gear 5 Luffy

And he still barely lost.

And unlike most shonen villains, when Luffy got his new form, it didn't lead to Kaido being stomped, it just evened the odds.

He was easily Luffy's toughest challenge yet, and Luffy very barely prevailed even after a series of drastic power-ups.

Back