• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

The Robots were on the moon before Enel got there he literally saw them on the moon when he got there
Here's the order. Like I said, I'm literally looking at it on the wiki right now:
Enel was bullying a space pirate, then, an explosion occurs:
ESA1.png

That's the first ever one as well.
Enel being Enel gets mad:
ESA2.png

And goes to the source:

ESA3.png

He's right there, highlighted and everything. And it cuts to the doctor on earth
Then:
ESA4.png

That explosion finally occurs, and based on chronology, from Enel himself since he has no reason NOT to decimate them on sight.

Here's the order. Like I said, I'm literally looking at it on the wiki right now:
Enel was bullying a space pirate, then, an explosion occurs:
ESA1.png

That's the first ever one as well.
Enel being Enel gets mad:
ESA2.png

And goes to the source:

ESA3.png

He's right there, highlighted and everything. And it cuts to the doctor on earth
Then:
ESA4.png

That explosion finally occurs, and based on chronology, from Enel himself since he has no reason NOT to decimate them on sight.
That is literally a different explosion
You can literally see the robots in the first panel

That is literally a different explosion
You can literally see the robots in the first panel
I did NOT realize the automata on the first page were the same ones-
It took me a second to notice the fact that the doctor events was a flashback led to by the automata on the ground. My bad! I misinterperted it.

Anyway, I'm the same as monkey on the diameter of the world. Our world's is 12756.2 kilometers, and assuming One Piece's planet to have larger size, even if it is based on the islands and whatnot, is not accepted either.
Waiting for either a confirmed size by the author OR a confirmed canon size when Nami finishes her map (In a thousand years) is the best choice for now. I wish Oda was just straight forward and gave us island sizes tbh, but I think Alabasta's river was the last "distance" of anything we got based on size and not time.
Supposedly Kin'emon in the raws stated that Wano was 1,000 Ri.

6-A for high tiers outlier until further showings
Garbage argument.We talk about the canonly DF with the highest DC output.You will not getting better feats maybe until BB shows some Gura feats
Where this from?
Van Augurs bullet speed
Here is the feat
Van Augur shoots a trio of seagulls in the time it takes for the smoke from his gun's barrel to disappear. The seagulls and the Going Merry cannot see Jaya over the horizon from where they are located.

First, the size of the planet
Bq35bgs.png
Bottom Right Panel

River = 3 pixels
Alabasta = 208 pixels

Alabasta/River = 69.333
River = 50,000 meters (its from here )

Alabasta = 3,466,650 meters

Top Left Panel

Alabasta = 23 pixels
Distance Between Islands = 182 pixels

Distance Between Islands/Alabasta = 7.913

Distance Between Islands = 27,431,601.45 meters

xOQTHIo.png
Why not just scale directly from Alabasta? If you noticed above? There are no islands large enough near Alabasta to be visible from our bird's eye view. To account for this, we need to scale from the distance between islands on the Grand Line as shown on the globe. Where I scaled is likely not even Alabasta, but the odds are pretty good that Alabasta's not even an island large enough to be seen on the scale of the globe anyway.

Distance Between Islands = 6 pixels
Planet Diameter = 99 pixels

Planet Diameter/Distance Between Islands = 16.5

Planet Diameter = 452,621,423.925 meters

G6fUTfb.png

Upper Yard = 355 pixels
Jaya = 262 pixels

Jaya/Upper Yard = 0.738

Upper Yard = 10,476.48 meters (found above)
Jaya = 7,731.642 meters

tJi7fM0.png

Jaya = 398 pixels
Jaya Height = 36 pixels

Jaya Height/Jaya = 0.09

Jaya Height = 695.848 meters

None of this height peaks over the horizon for Ussop to observe.

Planet Diameter = 452,621.424 kilometers

Garbage argument
I agree.
But the entire wiki doesn't.
6-A One Piece should've been a thing since WB tilted the seas, but no one wants to consider the fact that he tilted tectonic plates because it'd be too convenient for the 6-A scaling being a thing. Even though now there's a potential second 6-A feat with the cloud dispersal, and the Chinjao continent split (which, apparently isn't a big "continent" even though a "continent" by default should be bigger than an island or a country>Alabasta).

Again- 6-A One Piece makes sense, but isn't exactly liked.

I agree.
6-A One Piece should've been a thing since WB tilted the seas, but no one wants to consider the fact that he tilted tectonic plates because it'd be too convenient for the 6-A scaling being a thing. Even though now there's a potential second 6-A feat with the cloud dispersal, and the Chinjao continent split (which, apparently isn't a big "continent" even though a "continent" by default should be bigger than an island or a country>Alabasta).

Wow,never thought VSBW is THAT bias,on the other hand Universelevel Clorox lol.I just can say every regular in the OBD agree´d with CT123´s calcs.

Claiming that WB,a top-tier with the canonly most DC fruit can release such amount of energy,is a outlier,is ridiculous.Luffys KKG and Zoros ISDS are some 1 digit Teraton attacks.Fuji´s Meteor is also in the Teratons.Enels Raigo as well and this guy is fodder.

Akainu clashed with WB and Kaido is the strongest Char alive.Maybe even stronger as Roger or Primebeard,we will need to wait for Kaido flashback.BM fought 3 days with him and Hakai is 100% in Odas mind > WB´s casual attack.

Means,neither you need the Gura Gura to clash or fight against it,as the other Top-Tiers has enough AP to fight him on even grounds.And lets be real,Old/MF WB was the weakest Yonkou

Upper Yard = 355 pixels
Jaya = 262 pixels

Jaya/Upper Yard = 0.738

Upper Yard = 10,476.48 meters (found above)
Jaya = 7,731.642 meters

tJi7fM0.png
Jaya = 398 pixels
Jaya Height = 36 pixels

Jaya Height/Jaya = 0.09

Jaya Height = 695.848 meters

None of this height peaks over the horizon for Ussop to observe.
I'm confused about this, why is Jaya involved and how did you start calculating upper yard and Jaya?

I agree.

VsBW is rly hard on The Big 3 Scaling in general you will see 1000 downgrades and upgrades everytime

VsBW is rly hard on The Big 3 Scaling in general you will see 1000 downgrades and upgrades everytime
One Piece suffers the most from this, to be honest.
Universal Bleach gets accepted way too easily. Hell, Fist of the North star has a STATEMENT scale of the god-tiers scaling over "the greatest disaster" and assuming it's all the world's nukes and accepts Kenshiro at multi continent. That's ONE statement that was passable.

Yet 2/3 statements and SBS backing of WB being capable of destroying the world gets laughed at, even though it has AUTHOR backings? I dunno, man. The lack of double standards ain't there. It was easy to ignore initially, but noticing FOTNS hit High 6A based on ONE claim while OP has several that qualify for at least life wiping for WB get declined. This might be my salt talking, but again- it's the lack of double standards that bothers me. If we won't accept "featless statements", then might as well do it for every verse.

Universal Bleach gets accepted way too easily. Hell, Fist of the North star has a STATEMENT scale of the god-tiers scaling over "the greatest disaster" and assuming it's all the world's nukes and accepts Kenshiro at multi continent. That's ONE statement that was passable.

Yet 2/3 statements and SBS backing of WB being capable of destroying the world gets laughed at, even though it has AUTHOR backings? I dunno, man. The lack of double standards ain't there. It was easy to ignore initially, but noticing FOTNS hit High 6A based on ONE claim while OP has several that qualify for at least life wiping for WB get declined. This might be my salt talking, but again- it's the lack of double standards that bothers me. If we won't accept "featless statements", then might as well do it for every verse.
^^pretty big division between statements and what verses statements get accepted.

Remember how the same guy who originally made the universal bleach thread did the same thing for Naruto but it got instant closed

^^pretty big division between statements and what verses statements get accepted.
Still pretty damn blatant regardless. Saying "He can bring a great disaster to this world" qualifying as "He can cause more destruction than the nukes in an INSTANT" and passing as Multi continental is ridiculous. One statement, one comparaison, and the jump is so high without backing yet it doesn't qualify as outlier. (From 6B to High 6A based on 1 statement)

In Contrast, Sengoku, who has no reason to exaggerate and knows WB for ages saying he can "destroy the world", Tsuru saying "there isn't a corner of the world you can escape to", and the Vivre card saying "his power was so immense it could destroy the world", an external source by the author. Yet somehow< two canon statements that validate each other, and external backing from the creator of the story< is still deemed outlier.

I'm not asking for anything to be changed, but I am pointing out the bs when I notice it. Either decline all statements until feats back it, or don't.

Still pretty damn blatant regardless. Saying "He can bring a great disaster to this world" qualifying as "He can cause more destruction than the nukes in an INSTANT" and passing as Multi continental is ridiculous. One statement, one comparaison, and the jump is so high without backing yet it doesn't qualify as outlier. (From 6B to High 6A based on 1 statement)

In Contrast, Sengoku, who has no reason to exaggerate and knows WB for ages saying he can "destroy the world", Tsuru saying "there isn't a corner of the world you can escape to", and the Vivre card saying "his power was so immense it could destroy the world", an external source by the author. Yet somehow< two canon statements that validate each other, and external backing from the creator of the story< is still deemed outlier.

I'm not asking for anything to be changed, but I am pointing out the bs when I notice it. Either decline all statements until feats back it, or don't.
yeah ik, i was agreeing with you for how some verses are favored over others which is wild. I would assume that OP is just so big on vsbw compared to north star that they are stricter with what gets accepted or not. which is still a bad reason.

A terrible reason. If w're being easier on other verses and strict on certain ones based on fame then that's a big oof.
Pretty sure thats a big reason, big oof. big verses on vsbw are not getting that leverage thats for sure.

Pretty sure thats a big reason, big oof. big verses on vsbw are not getting that leverage thats for sure.
DB gets sat on the same way. Acknowledging the canonical backing of the world of kais being a "higher realm" yet Goku/Beerus are only uni while Guilty Gear's Backyard is also a higher realm and its destruction is considered a low complex multi feat.

Nevermind, actually- I'm starting to lean to your reasoning entirely. Verse fame is a factor. Too many similiar feats or statements get treated differently based on whether people like it or not.

Last edited:
Back