• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kaido possible upgrade?

005.jpg

Screenshot_2020-12-25-11-57-53-1.png

The English version is referred to as huge distance, but the original is referred to as thousand ri.

千里=Thousand ri, 1ri=3.9km​

This indicates that the Wanokuni is at least 1000 ri=3900 km long.

f8399573803a5d0cf89ff2564d8f1329c7f0eab68d4f7b5229d4464be7807fd6663f71c0dbee2b0a9ccd0c65641b26428429

Onigashima appears to be at least 200 ri compared to Wanokuni, which is 1,000 ri long.

Kaido-lifts-Onigashima.jpeg

Kaido's feats

Not sure if it can be used since the map isn't to scale I believe; Kaido seems to think his island would only destroy the Flower Capital's castle and not the whole capital at least from what I gather last chapter.

Onigashima is nowhere near that big, so that distance sounds pretty inaccurate.

If the size is inaccurate the I disagree with that distance not big used. However, how much of an upgrade would this even be if it was used?.

Not much unless all of Wano was destroyed, although it could be useful in the future maybe since we have a confirmed size for Wano.

Back