• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

I still got 0 homie big mom over Yamato, but i'm not in the mood to debate it.
Yamato is one of the most wanked characters in the series and Big Mom is one of the most downplayed.`Both are understandable but are misinterpretations of events.
no homie big mom < base kaido < zoan yamato

I still got 0 homie big mom over Yamato, but i'm not in the mood to debate it.
Yamato is one of the most wanked characters in the series and Big Mom is one of the most downplayed.`Both are understandable but are misinterpretations of events.
Admiral wankers:
tumblr_inline_mqiq86pWtF1qz4rgp.gif

Yamato lost to Marco on here?
I think she has higher AP and possibly speed, maybe even Dura, but Marco is quite smart and has ranged attacks plus he can fly and has more mobility/maneuverability.
I can see her losing somewhat. But he'll need an abundance of attacks to put her down.

The as strong as she is beautiful isn't meant to be taken literally kinda or it's meant to be taken differently

It's supposed to say that she's not just beautiful, she's strong as well kinda

Also wasn't there a statement of shirahoshi surpassing even boa? Idk, don't remember

The as strong as she is beautiful isn't meant to be taken literally kinda or it's meant to be taken differently

Also wasn't there a statement of shirahoshi surpassing even boa? Idk, don't remember
Nah.

Sorry but that's not what it says at all, to clarify before I posted that CRT I checked other translations of the card and it's the same thing stating her strength is comparable to her beauty etc.

The statement is being literal as for Kuja like Hancock Strength = Beauty.
If we took beauty = strength very literal, then Shirahoshi would be > Boa.
No it wouldn't, Shirahoshi was never stated to have strength comparable to her beauty.

No it wouldn't, Shirahoshi was never stated to have strength comparable to her beauty.
I know, I meant that if Beauty=Strength was a general comparison and not specific to the Kuja than Shirahoshi > Boa (which isn't the case).

I saw someone earlier bring it up.

The VC statement wasn't a general comparison for all characters, it was a statement made for Hancock's strength which is what you're missing if your take away was Shira > Boa.
This.
Would you say Hiyori is above her or close to her in power, for example?

Sorry but that's not what it says at all, to clarify before I posted that CRT I checked other translations of the card and it's the same thing stating her strength is comparable to her beauty etc.

The statement is being literal as for Kuja like Hancock Strength = Beauty.
So are you then indicating that it means the she's also the strongest women/pirate in the world?

Or are you just saying it's unquantifiable?

Back