• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

the statement itself references her haoshoku haki & kuja blood being the reason for her "as strong as she is beautiful" statement
Strength is beauty for the Kuja, would this matter on anything?
e87yqBb.png
4k1BnGL.png

Imma be honest there's no way Hancock isn't at least a ( checks notes ) high/top tier, somewhat.
Every Warlord besides certain ones like Buggy and Law, are appointed by strength. She said it her self.
Look at the roster..
Mihawk ( Self explanatory, dude was clashing with 2 armed Shanks )
Crocodile ( Presumably had some big Ws in his youth and fought Whitebeard, even though he lost )
Moria ( Fought a younger Kaidou, he lost but I guess in the WG's eyes that was still a good enough feat )
Jinbe ( Fought Ace who became Whitebeard's 2nd Commander which the WG probably thought was a solid feat as well )
Blackbeard ( Self explanatory )
Doflamingo ( I'll be honest I don't know how the **** this weakling became a Warlord LMAO )
Kuma ( We're getting even more info on him, but the dude was a quite prominent member of the RA and Dragon was hell bent on trying to get him back )
Buggy ( Was cursing out Shanks, in Roger's crew, etc. )
Law ( Bribery )
Then Hancock, who was outright beefed by Sengoku him self and called very strong, keep in mind this same guy seemingly hand picked the Admirals and other Navy officers and saw God Tiers like Garp fight.

The invisibility+laser to the head+poison combo, i pressume
Invisibility is countered by Observation or just, y'know, hearing the big ahh dinosaur thumping around.
Laser is countered by simply dodging/Observation/countering with Narikabura Arrow.
Poison is valid but he has to get her with it and I don't know how he uses it specifically.
And the crazy endurance, and the emotional damage from emoting, and the fire to stop Yamato from freezing him
The only attacks of value that he took were Marco's then Sanji's 10 IJ attacks, the former paired with Sanji's DJ attacks which were wearing him down already had him ready to go night night.
He's not gonna endure someone who's comparable to Hybrid Kaidou with ACoC and Armament.
And his fire doesn't seem hot enough to counter her ice.

Invisibility is countered by Observation or just, y'know, hearing the big ahh dinosaur thumping around.
Laser is countered by simply dodging/Observation/countering with Narikabura Arrow.
I'm getting a deja vu vu now. Now you & @Kachon123 will start to debate again about Tech Based/DF Invisibility being just normal invisibility or complete presence hiding

Invisibility is countered by Observation
It's not, which is the funny thing.

Sanji didn't realize Queen was invisible until much later in the fight
Queen and King didn't realize Sanji was invisible
Doffy didn't realize Absalom was invisible
Page One didn't realize Sanji was invisible
Drake and Hawkins didn't realize Sanji was invisible

hearing the big ahh dinosaur thumping around.
The same "thumping around" that Osome didn't/couldn't heat?
Laser is countered by simply dodging
Brother, they're invisible.
Observation
Read above.
Narikabura Arrow
She wouldn't know where to hit.

Yamato would literally be getting lit up by invisible danmaku dura neg spam while getting laughed at about how she's getting fried like Oden did.
The only attacks of value that he took were Marco's then Sanji's 10 IJ attacks, the former paired with Sanji's DJ attacks which were wearing him down already had him ready to go night night.
Read the manga.
He's not gonna endure someone who's comparable to Hybrid Kaidou with ACoC and Armament.
Her strongest downscales from regular Hybrid Kaido. What are you talking about.
And his fire doesn't seem hot enough to counter her ice.
It is.

Back