• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

So are you then indicating that it means the she's also the strongest women/pirate in the world?

Or are you just saying it's unquantifiable?
Quoting what I said before posting that CRT in response to the same question:
I'm currently just taking it as she's up there with the strongest as that seems to be the implication it's making rather than a solid statement of her being No. 1

女系戦闘民族″九蛇„の血と″覇王色„の覇気で、美しさに匹敵する強さをも併せ持つ!!

With the blood of the "Nine Snakes," a female fighting race, and the "High King Color," she is as strong as she is beautiful!
With the blood of the "Nine Snakes," a female fighting race, and the "High King Color," she has strength to match her beauty!
With the blood of the "Nine Snakes," a female fighting race, and the "High King Color," she also possesses strength that rivals her beauty!
Yee no... It's not meant to be taken literal, 1. It makes no sense 2. The statement is again is to say that she's also strong and not just beautiful
Quoting what I said before posting that CRT in response to the same question:
No understand 🐵 oh I understand, you trying to say that statement indicates that she's one of strongest people in the verse

Yee no... It's not meant to be taken literal, 1. It makes no sense 2. The statement is again is to say that she's also strong and not just beautiful

No understand 🐵 oh I understand, you trying to say that statement indicates that she's one of strongest people in the verse
A similar thing was stated for Sanji with his cooking and fighting skills being comparable. Can you translate that please?

1. Hate repeating myself but we know it's literal as that's how the Kuja define and measure beauty.
2. None of those translations say that.

A similar thing was stated for Sanji with his cooking and fighting skills being comparable. Can you translate that please?
Kind of depending on whether he's deemed as the "best cook in the world" or what ever like Hancock is the most beautiful woman.

The 2nd and 3rd translations just makes her one of the strongest characters in the verse technically.

1. Hate repeating myself but we know it's literal as that's how the Kuja define and measure beauty.
Well this isn't kuja typing it... You don't have to repeat yourself, I just personally don't see it as that with whats given to us in that vivrecard.
2. None of those translations say that.
It does to me, can say the same thing to you 🤷‍♂️

Kind of depending on whether he's deemed as the "best cook in the world"
Well it would be a good addition to his skill/intelligence section regardless, although he did state that after the timeskip he'd become the world's greatest cook, and it's uncontested as of right now.

Well it would be a good addition to his skill/intelligence section regardless, although he did state that after the timeskip he'd become the world's greatest cook, and it's uncontested as of right now.
There aren't many notable cooks in that world but yeah.

0005-04-Sanji-hh-2-Y.jpg

女とメシに愛情注ぐ“海の一流料理人”!!

世にも珍しい海上レストラン“バラティエ”。その副料理長として“赫足”ゼフの下修業を積んだ、“麦わらの一味”の料理人。食材の調理以外には神聖なる手を決して用いず、女性を敬愛し、敵であろうと決して手を上げない。ゼフに叩き込まれた矜持を胸に、磨き上げた彼の腕前は、料理も戦闘も、自他共に認める一流だ。“黒足”の二つ名を得たサンジは、一味の胃袋を満たす為、今日もその「腕前」を披露する・・・!!

【オールブルー】
東西南北の魚が集まる、料理人の楽園。サンジの夢はそこに辿り着く事。

→ サンジの奥の手は、摩擦を用いた灼熱の“悪魔風脚”!!

↑ 敵を食材とした際にのみ、戦闘で包丁捌きが披露される。

↓ 一瞬の機転で時に一味の窮地を救う。参謀的存在に。
———————————
A "first-class chef of the sea" who loves women and food!

The rare restaurant "Baratier" is located on the sea. As the sous-chef of the restaurant, he trained under the "bright-footed" Zeph, the chef of the "Straw Hat crew". He never uses his sacred hands for anything other than cooking food, respects women, and never raises a hand to anyone, even an enemy. With the pride that Zeph instilled in him, he has honed his skills to the point where he is recognized as a top-notch cook and fighter by both himself and others. Sanji, who has earned the nickname "Black Legs," demonstrates his "skill" today in order to fill the stomachs of his crew...!

All Blue
A chef's paradise where fish from all over the world gather. Sanji's dream is to get there.

→ Sanji's secret move is the scorching "Devil's Legs" using friction!

↑ Sanji's knife-handling skills are displayed in battle only when he uses his enemies as ingredients.

↓ He sometimes saves the day with his quick wits. He has become a master strategist.
Well don't think it's in his pre timeskip vc, or it might be this
he has honed his skills to the point where he is recognized as a top-notch cook and fighter by both himself and others.
His skills, both in cooking and combat, are top-notch, as he has honed them with the pride that Zeff has instilled in him.
he has refined his skills to the point where he is recognized as a master in both cooking and combat.

It got removed because this evidence wasn't enough
kkk.jpg

It was accepted that it was talking about observation haki/future sight in general and not relating to sanji's image

But this should confirm it as the statement is for the 3 images shown
0049-Enhanced.png
I think his image is there because he dodged the jellybean which is a good example of Observation not FS.
1. But King and Zoro still beat him no matter what so I'm cool with that.

2. Just saw your stamina section, hot DAMN!

3. What else besides stamina do you want to discuss for Sanji? If it's him having God Tier scaling for the same reasons as Queen (or stuff like him taking hits off-screen from King and Queen), lemme know and I can help you collect scans.

4. Hey Kachon, just wanted to add that kudos to you for roasting that dude who tried using Kingtempest's calc without permission. You scorched him Sanji-style.
Can I see it

I think his image is there because he dodged the jellybean which is a good example of Observation not FS.
Bro read...

This statement
極めると未来予知すら可能に!!
When mastered, even future foresight is possible!

Is for the images. (The texts are over the 3 images) (Which is even confirmed with the other images with roger v whitebeard)
This is for observation haki in general which is not included with the above one
(見聞色)
相手の気配を強く感じる力で、敵の位置や数が分かるように。さらに攻撃を先読みし回避できる!!
(Kembunshoku) (the color of seeing and hearing)
The power to strongly sense the presence of an opponent, and to know the position and number of enemies. Furthermore, you can anticipate and avoid attacks!

Bro read...

This statement
極めると未来予知すら可能に!!

Is for the images. (The texts are over the 3 images) (Which is even confirmed with the other images with roger v whitebeard)
This is for observation haki in general which is in general and not included with the above one
(見聞色)
相手の気配を強く感じる力で、敵の位置や数が分かるように。さらに攻撃を先読みし回避できる!!
(Kembunshoku) (the color of seeing and hearing)
The power to strongly sense the presence of an opponent, and to know the position and number of enemies. Furthermore, you can anticipate and avoid attacks!
Katakuri foresaw that the bullet was gonna miss and flung a jellybean at him.
Thats the only reason I can see them putting Sanji's image there, in reference to the jelly bean scene in general.
If Sanji used FS we'd have proof of that in the Manga and not just one statement in a databook/VC.

Katakuri foresaw that the bullet was gonna miss and flung a jellybean at him.
Thats the only reason I can see them putting Sanji's image there, in reference to the jelly bean scene in general.
If Sanji used FS we'd have proof of that in the Manga and not just one statement in a databook/VC.
There's no anti feats, and many supports in the actual manga with him having equal or superior obs to luffy

Bet, post them.
I'm ready now. Lesgo.
1. Sanji being able hear Bonney crying while she was in water, while Luffy only being able to see her (Chapter 1060)
2. Sanji sensing BM's goons while Luffy and Jinbe couldn't, with Luffy saying that he has a lot to learn about Kenbun (Chapter 996-998)

0049CUnetnoise_scaleLevel0xt2.00000016bit.png

身体や武器が鋼のように硬くなる!!
Body and weapons become as hard as steel!!!!
Talking about both panels

0049CUnetnoise_scaleLevefl0x2.00000016bit.png

海賊王
コジャーVS白ひげ!!

覇王色をまとえば相手に触れず戦える!!
Pirate King
Roger vs. Whitebeard!

If you wear the color of the Supreme Being, you can fight without touching your opponent!
Talking about the one panel shown

0049CUnetnoise_scaleLevel0dsx2.00000016bit.png

実力のない者は戦うことすら許されない...!!
Those without the power are not even allowed to fight...!

0049CUnetnfgoise_scaleLevel0x2.00000016bit.png

極めると未来予知すら可能に!!
Talking about the three panels shown

1. Sanji being able hear Bonney crying while she was in water, while Luffy only being able to see her (Chapter 1060)
2. Sanji sensing BM's goons while Luffy and Jinbe couldn't, with Luffy saying that he has a lot to learn about Kenbun (Chapter 996-998)
Not you bro, you can't cook.
Was taking to MOL.
Hearing someone crying isn't really FS nor is sensing someone.
0049CUnetnoise_scaleLevel0xt2.00000016bit.png

Talking about both panels

0049CUnetnoise_scaleLevefl0x2.00000016bit.png

0049CUnetnoise_scaleLevel0dsx2.00000016bit.png

0049CUnetnfgoise_scaleLevel0x2.00000016bit.png

Talking about the three panels shown
Ig, but it really just seems like they're showing Katakuri predicting something and interrupting it, and him dodging something as well.

Ehh..
Fact we see Katakuri get that little spark from FS while Sanji doesn't king of says something.
Also Kata says he was already using Observation and was about to dodge, makes sense that he was able to dodge the jellybean, wouldn't exactly call that FS.

Ehh..
Fact we see Katakuri get that little spark from FS while Sanji doesn't king of says something.
Also Kata says he was already using Observation and was about to dodge, makes sense that he was able to dodge the jellybean, wouldn't exactly call that FS.
Your being in denial for no reason... Stop, if you can't see someone's future that means the other out precognitioned you

Back