• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

How strong do you think Kalgara and Noland were compared to current day fighters?

I have them around Rooftop Zoro level

Oh HELL naw.
It's not, which is the funny thing.

Sanji didn't realize Queen was invisible until much later in the fight
Queen and King didn't realize Sanji was invisible
Doffy didn't realize Absalom was invisible
Page One didn't realize Sanji was invisible
Drake and Hawkins didn't realize Sanji was invisible

The same "thumping around" that Osome didn't/couldn't heat?
He's a huge dinosaur how do you NOT hear that?
Osome is a dumbass, she was distracted trying to find her equally dumb pet mouse.
Not even to mention, Queen doesn't start out with Invisibility and only used it to goad Sanji into doing it.
Her strongest downscales from regular Hybrid Kaido. What are you talking about.
Mans reading Two Piece
Meanwhile in One Piece, she's taking continuous attacks from him and easily enduring/tanking it, and returning the favor by slamming him in the ground and drawing blood from him.
Wtf are you talking about?

You know the funny thing about all this? I recall one time in vs thread iirc, Monke agreed with Kachon on the invisibility hax thingy then said sth about using Shirlew in debates cuz the op invisibility.

Shiryu is Bogard's hypetool please do not mention him in front of me.
Also Queen barely uses his invisibility like Shiryu does.

Queen doesn't start out with Invisibility
You can't use Queen's fight with Sanji to try and say what he does and doesn't start out with. The entire fight, he was holding back on using his full power to trick Sanji into believing that he did't have Stealth. Once he decided to actually use it, he went in order of all the Germa abilities before actually using Stealth. In an actual fight, he's not doing that shit.

It makes a lot more sense to assume that he'd just use what he has to win a fight, as Yamato doesn't have any Germa abilities that Queen would want her to use before going all out.
Meanwhile in One Piece, she's taking continuous attacks from him and easily enduring/tanking it,
Continously getting knocked around, bleeding profusely from attacks she tried she blocked which IN HER OWN WORDS she "didn't even come close to doing", dealing less damage to Hybrid Kaido that Zoro's Tatsumaki did.
Wtf are you talking about?
Her ice was getting matched by Hybrid Kaido's Bolo Breath, and she was getting burned by Kazenbo's flames.

You can't use Queen's fight with Sanji to try and say what he does and doesn't start out with. The entire fight, he was holding back on using his full power to trick Sanji into believing that he did't have Stealth. Once he decided to actually use it, he went in order of all the Germa abilities before actually using Stealth. In an actual fight, he's not doing that shit.

It makes a lot more sense to assume that he'd just use what he has to win a fight, as Yamato doesn't have any Germa abilities that Queen would want her to use before going all out.
He doesn't use it in character most of the time besides the Sanji fight.
Has he done it against Marco, for example?
Continously getting knocked around, bleeding profusely from attacks she tried she blocked which IN HER OWN WORDS she "didn't even come close to doing", dealing less damage to Hybrid Kaido that Zoro's Tatsumaki did.
Everyone in that sentence scales above Queen, for one, so it wouldn't matter.
For two, she was still hurting Hybrid Kaidou and recovered from his attacks easily after a few minutes.
Her ice was getting matched by Hybrid Kaido's Bolo Breath, and she was getting burned by Kazenbo's flames.
Which iirc scales above Queen's fire..
speaking about kazenbo it pisses me off that his heat is listed as ap
Heat technically is AP just not as much as a punch or something.

Has he done it against Marco, for example?
He literally fought Marco for half a chapter and went to fight Chopper and the rest of the alliance.
Everyone in that sentence scales above Queen
Wrong.
she was still hurting Hybrid Kaidou
Okay????
Which iirc scales above Queen's fire..
I'm pretty sure we can all agree that Aokiji' ice >~ Yamato's ice.

Aokiji's ice was being melted by Kizaru's lasers. The same thing would happen here.

And Robin, that's Jinbe's girl.
I'm more of a Robin x Franky guy.

As for Jinbe, I was honestly thinking he'd be good with Reiju, as both want to atone for their pasts (well, in Reiju's case it's her family's past actions), and Jinbe was originally a crusader against slavery while Reiju was controlled/enslaved by her father. I mean, they'll probably never meet in canon, but hypothetically they'd be a good match.

When Sanji finds out, RIP Jinbe.

I'm more of a Robin x Franky guy.

As for Jinbe, I was honestly thinking he'd be good with Reiju, as both want to atone for their pasts (well, in Reiju's case it's her family's past actions), and Jinbe was originally a crusader against slavery while Reiju was controlled/enslaved by her father. I mean, they'll probably never meet in canon, but hypothetically they'd be a good match.

When Sanji finds out, RIP Jinbe.
I'd act a fool if I had Reiju.
But yeah I guess those are good ships.
Jinbe's alright, Sanji can't hurt him, if he tries then the crew will beat the brakes off him.

I'd act a fool if I had Reiju.
We all would, she is best girl.
But yeah I guess those are good ships.
Thanks
Jinbe's alright, Sanji can't hurt him, if he tries then the crew will beat the brakes off him.
Nah, Luffy would laugh at them fighting since he wouldn't understand what was going on (since he knows nothing about sex).

Zoro would likely intervene, might even defend Jinbe just to spite Sanji.

Nami would just facepalm.

Robin would chuckle and probably say something either morbid or weird.

Brook would make a skeleton joke and say he was jealous of Jinbe in a jesting tone.

Chopper wouldn't understand why Sanji was angry and save Jinbe. Remember he's mentally a child.

Usopp would try to initially intervene but back off when Sanji glares at him.

Franky would congratulate Jinbe.

Last edited:
I still got 0 homie big mom over Yamato, but i'm not in the mood to debate it.
Yamato is one of the most wanked characters in the series and Big Mom is one of the most downplayed.`Both are understandable but are misinterpretations of events.

Back