• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

It's his maximum power overall, not just him using Enma as a crutch. Although he definitely did use it to amplify himself.

Yeah, but Enma is still just drawing out Zoro's own power. It's not like he's using some power inside of the blade.
I dunno.

Zoro did less damage without Enma in that combined attack to Kaido than a single scabbard did.

I still find it hard to believe he is 6-A without Enma or Hao Infusion, unless someone makes his blocking of Hakai an AP feat.

Well Enma basically draws out more of Zoro's power than what he can naturally. If Zoro at best can draw 30 haki, then Enma can allow him to draw a 100 haki (using stupid measuring systems. It's like if you had a Gun that was charged by your life energy. Yeah you need the gun to shoot it out since it's a conduit, but at the end of the day that's still your energy being drawn out.

It does feel like that tho
Why? Cause Kaido keeps bringing up Oden? Bro he thought he was sensing Oden's haki in the scabbards. Unless Oden can permanently bestow his Haki on others, then it's likely that Kaido compares high level Haki to that of Oden.

I dunno.

Zoro did less damage without Enma in that combined attack to Kaido than a single scabbard did.

I still find it hard to believe he is 6-A without Enma or Hao Infusion, unless someone makes his blocking of Hakai an AP feat.
The dude was parrying Kaido with both his arms. Unless Enma overrides Sandai Kitetsu too, then no.
Enma just forces out a greater haki output like Emin said.

Why? Cause Kaido keeps bringing up Oden? Bro he thought he was sensing Oden's haki in the scabbards. Unless Oden can permanently bestow his Haki on others, then it's likely that Kaido compares high level Haki to that of Oden.
The scabbards drew quite a bit of blood each, Zoro with Killer's help without Enma barely scratched Kaido

The dude was parrying Kaido with both his arms. Unless Enma overrides Sandai Kitetsu too, then no.
Fair

Weren't you the one who said that Zoro did that only due to Enma?

That's why Zoro with normal buso isn't 6-A.
Because the sword multiplier would make his santoryu scale above the god tiers and the Asura multiplier on top of that would scale him even higher, there's no longer any issue with his buso scaling to that level now that the multiplier is gone.

You could make an argument that Enma was being used as a possibility due to the prior statement but nothing actually supports that being the case: There was no aura shown which is always the case with Enma, Kaidou didn't comment on it's haki and even the anime adaptation didn't show the Enma aura.

Last edited:
Because the sword multiplier would make his santoryu scale above the god tiers and the Asura multiplier on top of that would scale him even higher, there's no longer any issue with his buso scaling to that level now that the multiplier is gone.
Oh...

...seems like something to make a CRT about.

Btw while I support the Santoryu multiplier being removed, not too crazy about the Asura multiplier but not gonna die on that hill.

You could make an argument that Enma was being used as a possibility due to the prior statement but nothing actually supports that being the case: There was no aura shown which is always the case with Enma, Kaidou didn't comment on it's haki and even the anime adaptation didn't show the Enma aura.
I also noticed no Enma aura but I wasn't gonna make an argument about it.

Hopefully a CRT soon can be made to change that.

No, because this would make trash tobiroppo scale to Kaidou and above the scabbards

No, because this would make trash tobiroppo scale to Kaidou and above the scabbards
The only possible Tobiroppo who is at risk of scaling is X drake, and even then his Zoan form injured Apoo and CP0 complimented him abd said he put up a good fight.

That's not an issue with Zoro, he's comparable to Killer who performed the same feat.

This falls down to X Drake being the outlier not Zoro since X Drake is the only one who scales below the Scabbards. Not Zoro and not Apoo.

That's not an issue with Zoro, he's comparable to Killer who performed the same feat.

This falls down to X Drake being the outlier not Zoro since X Drake is the only one who scales below the Scabbards. Not Zoro and not Apoo.
Apoo is quite frankly very relative to X Drake

Apoo is quite frankly very relative to X Drake
And his Zoan form injured Apoo.

Honestly I reiterate a proposal from the Wano threads that we can easily assume that Drake simply wasn't using his full power under Kaidos control and only used his true power after defecting.

I mean aside from the Apoo thing he was complimented by CP0 after they beat him for putting up a good fight and Apoo was quite scared of those guys

Hey uh, I'm confused about our speed scaling for our profiles.

In terms of AP, we scale the Flying Six above Hawkins right?

Yet, in terms of speed, why don't we consider them (Alongside all of the straw hats) As Rel+? We rate base Hawkins that fast, and the flying six should be in that ballpark to, right?

We could just say that Zoro with buso wasn't serious against Drake but was against Apoo (considering how pissed he was after seeing Kiku's chopped arm) and Kaido

Hey uh, I'm confused about our speed scaling for our profiles.

In terms of AP, we scale the Flying Six above Hawkins right?

Yet, in terms of speed, why don't we consider them (Alongside all of the straw hats) As Rel+? We rate base Hawkins that fast, and the flying six should be in that ballpark to, right?
Sorry to bump this but:

Wasn't it already accepted that the Tobiroppo/Strawhats scale in speed here?

Were the changes stalled? I'm not really up to date on our current One Piece revisions.

Btw what if Kid and Law managed to get enough remaining energy to together fight Kaido in between Luffy's death and resurrection?

Btw what if Kid and Law managed to get enough remaining energy to together fight Kaido in between Luffy's death and resurrection?
If they keep saying " this is my last attack " while trying to roast Kaidou's organs they'll win. They did it to Big Mom afterall.

Back