• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

Toeiverse One Piece gonna need their own page.
At this point it's just dragon ball with some rare one piece scenes here and there. If we want to discuss Dragon ball match ups we can use the real series for it, not the ripoff where luffy is flying through the air with Kaidou in base form

There's literally just that one dbz style scene bro, chill.
They frequently use sounds and animation from it. It's a bit blatant what's happening. Plus the unnecessarily extended scenes. If they really need to extend the time of episodes bring back those ending songs they used to have, maybe make animate some short match ups between characters at the end of episodes, like king vs queen or something. That's a cool way to add scenes to episodes without it being trashy filler.

One Piece has the full package of jerks and stereotypes:
Aramaki and Zoro: classist and racist, Zoro thinks women are delicate in battle ( sexism )
Sanji: thinks women are a divine being and probably wishes they were the only gender ( feminism ), hates homosexuals
Arlong and Hoedy Jones: racist minority
Minks: furries
Akainu: overly dedicated and serious scumbag
Big Mom: racist against giants
Shanks: Biggest troll in fiction. Promises to meet Luffy again and take down Blackbeard, hasn't done shit in like 25 years besides get Makino pregnant, easily one of the biggest scumbags in manga history, and it's hilarious.
Jack: Jobs, and does nothing but job, all the time, 24/7.
CDs: racist, classist, basically the one piece version of Donald Trump

Last edited:
Aramaki and Zoro: classist and racist, Zoro thinks women are delicate in battle ( sexism )
The Zoro racism accusations are getting old and annoying.
And Zoro definitely doesn’t think women are delicate in battle

And Aramaki isn’t racist.

It’s slightly offensive to throw around the term racism whenever there’s a person with bad ideals, when there’s people dealing with real racism and y’all are branding people with titles of this nature as jokes and memes

The Zoro racism accusations are getting old and annoying.

And Aramaki isn’t racist.

It’s slightly offensive to throw around the term racism whenever there’s a person with bad ideals, when there’s people dealing with real racism and y’all are branding people with titles of this nature as jokes and memes
Aramaki is classist, Zoro's opponents have been people with brown or black colored skin or outfits. The zoro part is a joke, and also I my self am literally black, I just like to joke about that since it's a strange coincidence that all of his opponents besides Mihawk and Monet have had that theme.

What makes humans so simple minded and ignorant 🤔 like holy, like I just want to k…keep everyone from not being evil 🙈

Okay, fair point, I had made a miscalculation due to remembering that it was brought up in the battle with Monet, but there was specific reasons as to why he had went easy on her and Tashigi, since they weren't good enough opponents and Tashigi looked like Kuina

BA203659-9480-4AFB-93E4-74D4DC0F6F5C.gif
Upgrade every fodder to 6-b+ now

if he could hit luffy like a regular person, it means he bypassed his rubber, which means he used haki or he has a DF that allows him to do something like that
Or Toei is once again brain dead with portraying even filler moments, why is Luffy struggling against a random beast pirates guy for no reason??

Me: Sees Perospero match a blow from Hybrid Marco only in the anime.

Also me deep inside: Rank Wano Arc Perospero 6-A, you cowards!

Although if toei OP characters ever got profiles, I can see Pero being way above his manga self scaling wise.

Bruh, they split 1010 over two episodes.

But at least Asura was dope as hell. We get confirmation that Zoro was deflecting Kaido's attacks with Asura as well.

Bruh, they split 1010 over two episodes.

But at least Asura was dope as hell. We get confirmation that Zoro was deflecting Kaido's attacks with Asura as well.

Hybrid Kaidou’s physicals are overall weaker, but still relative to Asura Zoro seems like it, with Asura Zoro also being faster than Hybrid Kaidou’s regular speed

Back