• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shanks minor addition

These would be added to advanced haoshoku since it was an advanced haoshoku feat. Fear manipulation is already a thing for Hao.

Although Hao would get Paralysis inducement and Telepathy not super sure about the other stuff.
Also Advance Kenbushoku should be add on his Haki justification.
What's this based on? He'd have Intermediate for being able to sense GB from that far away.
Upgrade His Range to Tens of Kilometers with Haoshoku.
Could be Thousands of kilometers based on the Ri size for Wano.

These would be added to advanced haoshoku since it was an advanced haoshoku feat. Fear manipulation is already a thing for Hao.

Although Hao would get Paralysis inducement and Telepathy not super sure about the other stuff.
Better add that list on his Profile.
What's this based on? He'd have Intermediate for being able to sense GB from that far away.
With his Range of Kenbushoku, Future sight Isn't the only one advance things on Kenbushoku, because Future sight is advance thing on Movement Prediction/ Precognition and this type is Advance in Range.

Could be Thousands of kilometers based on the Ri size for Wano
I thought he on Wano coast, I'll edit the OP.

Better add that list on his Profile.
We don't do that with haki.
With his Range of Kenbushoku, Future sight Isn't the only one advance things on Kenbushoku, because Future sight is advance thing on Movement Prediction/ Precognition and this type is Advance in Range.
We only accept Future sight as advanced kenbunshoku on the haki page, but he does have good range with it.

In his range section it can say thousands of kilometers with Haoshoku and Kenbunshoku

I thought he on Wano coast, I'll edit the OP.
He was behind the giant rocks that Zunesha was infront of- so outside the walls and quite a great distance back at that. Definitely in the thousands of kilometers since even then he sniped GB across that distance, the wano sea, the shore, and all the way to the center of the country where the capital's near.

Agree with everything but leaning to disagree with pain manip. Greenbull just looked massively stunned/shocked but not hurt

He was behind the giant rocks that Zunesha was infront of- so outside the walls and quite a great distance back at that. Definitely in the thousands of kilometers since even then he sniped GB across that distance, the wano sea, the shore, and all the way to the center of the country where the capital's near.

Agree with everything but leaning to disagree with pain manip. Greenbull just looked massively stunned/shocked but not hurt
He was screaming tho.

He staggered, yeah. But again- that could have been due to shock from being forced out of his logia state and feeling such a strong Haki out of the blue. Needs a lil' more proof before pain manip feels solid imo
There's different reaction when Admiral's shocked by Haoshoku, at Marine Ford they're shocked by Luffy's Haoshoku but they're not screaming.

Flampe also got shocked by Luffy and Kata's Haoshoku but not screaming.
Many more, like Diamante, Hody, Trebol, Hancock and many other characters, but what Shanks have performed definitely make GB Screaming in pain.

I'm not seeing Fear Manip, Power Nullification or Telepathy here.
GB feels pain and fear when he feels Shanks Haki.
Shanks' Haki lets him make his Logia Mode dissapeared.
Shanks sends information to GB and talks to him through his Haki.
Shanks did that in one Page.

GB feels pain and fear when he feels Shanks Haki.
Shanks' Haki lets him make his Logia Mode dissapeared.
Shanks sends information to GB and talks to him through his Haki.
Shanks did that in one Page.
Fear would be a natural reaction to sensing such a powerful opponent.

Aramaki could have just de-transformed. I don't see how Shanks could just turn on and off other people's powers.

How do you know Shanks talked to him through his Haki? Aramaki could have just heard him via Observation Haki, or he might not have heard him at all but just got the gist of the warning by the fact that the Haki was used at all.

Telepathy here
He seemingly communicated his thoughts to greenbull as he was able to respond to what Shanks was saying. However, I've seen people mention the fact that the SFX used was similar to when those with the voice of all things communicate and we know that ability has telepathy so there's a possibility that Shanks communicated with the voice of all things instead his haoshoku.

He seemingly communicated his thoughts to greenbull as he was able to respond to what Shanks was saying. However, I've seen people mention the fact that the SFX used was similar to when those with the voice of all things communicate and we know that ability has telepathy so there's a possibility that Shanks communicated with the voice of all things instead his haoshoku.
Nothing Green Bull said is a specific response to Shanks' words.

Nothing Green Bull said is a specific response to Shanks' words.
He knew who the haoshoku belonged to after the "skree" effect which is the effect that happens whenever someone communicates via the voice of all things. He reacted to what Shanks was saying from on his ship and Shanks speech panels appeared on Greenbull's panel showing he was reacting to what Shanks said. After all this he knew Shanks wanted him to leave.

Aight,
For Power Null
Before Shanks Sends his Haoshoku blast GB is in his Logia form, then After Shanks blasted out his Haoshoku in Next panel GB's Logia form is disintegrated.

For Telpathy
GB is definitely hear that Shanks told him to leave.

I don't think i make such a speculation without any proof here.

Last edited:
He knew who the haoshoku belonged to after the "skree" effect which is the effect that happens whenever someone communicates via the voice of all things. He reacted to what Shanks was saying from on his ship and Shanks speech panels appeared on Greenbull's panel showing he was reacting to what Shanks said. After all this he knew Shanks wanted him to leave.
That just requires Aramaki to have his own Observation Haki.

That just requires Aramaki to have his own Observation Haki.
Shanks sensed Aramaki. Aramaki didn't sense Shanks. Aramaki only knew it was him AFTER Shanks CoC sniped him and started talking.
Also Luffy's capable of Telepathy from super long ranges as well, so it's nothing new.

Shanks sensed Aramaki. Aramaki didn't sense Shanks. Aramaki only knew it was him AFTER Shanks CoC sniped him and started talking.
Also Luffy's capable of Telepathy from super long ranges as well, so it's nothing new.
Aramaki sensed him after Shanks made his presence known.

This is absurd, Aramaki doesn't even shown good Range type Kenbushoku, He can't even sense Luffy's presence.
Based on what? He was heading for the place where Luffy was after all.

Aramaki sensed him after Shanks made his presence known.
This is Headcanon, Luffy and the Others who's also feels the Haki Blast doesn't know about the caster.
GB also ask who's casting that then the Skree Sfx come to tell him who's the caster of Haoshoku blast.
Based on what? He was heading for the place where Luffy was after all.
That's true but he knows Luffy is there because of the party and celebration in the Flower capital not because of using his Kenbun.

agree all
for Power Null neutral

for power null we just have to wait for confirmation from Oda/databook or wait for the next chapter
no need to rush

I definitely think this is seemingly situational power null because even when Big Mom released a similar, but not as concentrated, blast of haki it only pushed people away, meanwhile Shanks is doing the same thing but much more concentrated, and it forced Aramaki out of plant form, and made him yell. So not only does he possibly have slightly better CoC than Big Mom ( probably just equal though ) but also power null and telepathy. That being said I still hate how Oda randomly made him show up in Wano to wank him.

Oh plus the whole film red info about him being able to turn off people's observation, which confirms that Aramaki wasn't able to see him and his crew even if he had observation, so yeah, that was telepathy.

Back