• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

Soooooooo....

Beginning of Raid Base, Gear 2nd, Gear 3rd, and Gear 2nd+Gear 3rd Luffy<All Forms of Jack<Full Power Scabbards<All Forms of Queen~Base and Diable Jambe Sanji~Beginning of Raid Base Zoro<End of Raid Base Zoro<Beginning of Raid Buso Zoro<Ifrit Jambe Sanji~Marco~All Forms of King~End of Raid Buso Zoro~Base Kaidou~Base Big Mom (This means basic Homies)~Base Yamato<Zoan Form Kaidou~Soul Amped Big Mom~Beginning of Raid Gear 4th: Boundman Luffy~Beginning of Raid Enma Unleashed Zoro~All Forms of Kid~Law<Hybrid Form Kaidou~Hybrid Form Yamato~End of Raid Enma Unleashed+Hao Infusion Zoro<Beginning of Raid Asura Zoro<Hybrid Form Kaidou with Hao Infusion~Base Luffy with Hao Infusion~Hybrid Yamato with Hao Infusion<Drunk Hybrid Form Kaidou with Hao Infusion~Gear 2nd, Gear 3rd, Gear 2nd+Gear 3rd, Gear 4th: Snakeman, and Gear 4th: Boundman Luffy with Hao Infusion<Flame Dragon Torch Kaidou<Peak Gear 5th Luffy

Thoughts everyone?

Soooooooo....

Beginning of Raid Base, Gear 2nd, Gear 3rd, and Gear 2nd+Gear 3rd Luffy<All Forms of Jack<Full Power Scabbards<All Forms of Queen~Base and Diable Jambe Sanji~Beginning of Raid Base Zoro<End of Raid Base Zoro<Beginning of Raid Buso Zoro<Ifrit Jambe Sanji~Marco~All Forms of King~End of Raid Buso Zoro~Base Kaidou~Base Big Mom (This means basic Homies)~Base Yamato<Zoan Form Kaidou~Soul Amped Big Mom~Beginning of Raid Gear 4th: Boundman Luffy~Beginning of Raid Enma Unleashed Zoro~All Forms of Kid~Law<Hybrid Form Kaidou~Hybrid Form Yamato~End of Raid Enma Unleashed+Hao Infusion Zoro<Beginning of Raid Asura Zoro<Hybrid Form Kaidou with Hao Infusion~Base Luffy with Hao Infusion~Hybrid Yamato with Hao Infusion<Drunk Hybrid Form Kaidou with Hao Infusion~Gear 2nd, Gear 3rd, Gear 2nd+Gear 3rd, Gear 4th: Snakeman, and Gear 4th: Boundman Luffy with Hao Infusion<Flame Dragon Torch Kaidou<Peak Gear 5th Luffy

Thoughts everyone?
I agree with this scaling, but i prefer G4 boundman < Gear 5< Kaen Daiko < Bajrang Gun

Just watched 1026 and honestly

Anime roof fight>>>>>>>>manga. Luffy throwing hands with Kaido right off the bat for as long as he did but only losing out for lack of better haki makes more sense than him getting two-tapped, unlocking CoC infusion then suddenly having god tier dura from an AP boost.
Plus the choreography HOTDAMN

Soooooooo....

Thoughts everyone?
Holy f*** just readed this scaling already made me feel seizure

Soooooooo....

Thoughts everyone?
Any opinion that puts G5 over G4 is a yes from me.
But yeah, that makes sense tbh. I dunno if "beginning of raid" Luffy is really below Jack/Scabbards since he didn't take things seriously (or had a bloom nonsense) until the Kaido fight or after- but it looks good

Soooooooo....

Thoughts everyone?
...Yes.

Soooooooo....

Thoughts everyone?
I disagree with Jack being below the Scabbards, his base matched Ashura and his Zoan/Hybrid held his own against the 2 Sulongs at different times in their Sulong forms.

Also the King disrespect SMH. To say nothing of the nerfing Soul Amped Big Mom got.

Beginning of Raid Base Zoro < End of Raid Base Zoro ~ Beginning of Raid Buso Zoro < Post-Rooftop Buso Zoro < End of Raid Buso Zoro < Beginning of Raid Enma Unleashed Zoro ~ Beginning of Raid Asura Zoro < End of Raid Enma Unleashed ~ Hao Infusion Zoro ~ Asura: Blades Drawn Dead Man's Game < King of Hell Santoryu Zoro < Hypothetical "King of Hell Asura" Zoro
Going off of scaling chains I guess.

Last edited:
1. For Onigashima Raid Sanji (pre-Exoskeleton), shouldn't his key be "6-A, higher with Diable Jambe, even higher with Raid Suit"?

I mean, for all the other Vinsmoke siblings it boosted their power, and it explains how Sanji was able to hold his own against King despite his Base being "only" <= Hybrid Queen.
I think that would wreck Katakuri scaling, Katakuri is simply Overpowering them, but i think this chapter we would see another Katakuri vs Germa.

1. For Onigashima Raid Sanji (pre-Exoskeleton), shouldn't his key be "6-A, higher with Diable Jambe, even higher with Raid Suit"?

I mean, for all the other Vinsmoke siblings it boosted their power, and it explains how Sanji was able to hold his own against King despite his Base being "only" <= Hybrid Queen.
We don't treat the raid suit as having higher AP just Speed and Durability.

Sanji matched King's physicals which are pretty featless besides matching Sanji and getting blocked by Zoro's mouth sword.

I think that would wreck Katakuri scaling, Katakuri is simply Overpowering them, but i think this chapter we would see another Katakuri vs Germa.
?

We don't treat the raid suit as having higher AP just Speed and Durability.
We do it for all the other Vinsmoke Siblings.
Sanji matched King's physicals which are pretty featless besides matching Sanji and getting blocked by Zoro's mouth sword.
King really shouldn't need a sword IMO to be 1-petaton tier, especially since his sword doesn't seem to be unique beside its teeth that let it grab swords. Him cutting Marco's wing was with his own swinging power.

King really shouldn't need a sword IMO to be 1-petaton tier, especially since his sword doesn't seem to be unique beside its teeth that let it grab swords. Him cutting Marco's wing was with his own swinging power.
He has no feats on that level with his punches, and it only took Zoro one sword to stop his physicals while it took all three to stop his sword.

FZI9_66WIAEFWqd

further confirmed
that sanji disappeared with his speed

Heat =/= AP

It just means Imperial Flames > Zoro's base heat resistance
What I meant was that Zoro saying his kick burned is evidence of King using imperial flames (which IIRC scale to Buso Zoro who scales to Zoan King who is 1 petaton) in the attack

What I wouldn't give for the anime calcs to be canon...

Speaking of, I seem to remember @14405User making a hefty calc for Fujitora's meteor from Stampede that used the new atmosphere size and in the comments wasn't rejected...

Speaking of, I seem to remember @14405User making a hefty calc for Fujitora's meteor from Stampede that used the new atmosphere size and in the comments wasn't rejected...
This is why we need a "toeiverse" One Piece thing, or at least extra profiles-

Here it is, and it comes out to roughly 68.7 petatons.

If it were accepted, since Stampede Zoro < Bullet < Roger >= Oden < Present Kaido = Yonko tier, all the Toeiverse God Tiers would scale to it.

If it were accepted, since Stampede Zoro < Bullet < Roger >= Oden < Present Kaido = Yonko tier, all the Toeiverse God Tiers would scale to it.
You wouldn't even need to do that bullet scaling (also because they straight up didn't fight), Stampede Zoro is Just Zoro pre-wano and thus you could scale that feat to a lot more people than just the god tiers in the toeiverse.

Back