• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

Unlike the movies which have anime episodes connecting the anime to the movies in canon that crossover doesn't really have any support for being something that happened in verse.
images

What I wouldn't give for the anime calcs to be canon...

Speaking of, I seem to remember @14405User making a hefty calc for Fujitora's meteor from Stampede that used the new atmosphere size and in the comments wasn't rejected...
it was rejected
I used the mountain scale(whether it's a mountain or not) from The Calaca to measure the meteor and it was rejected in that part

Now that Kingtempest is gone, I doubt High 6-A One Piece will ever be a reality.

:(
good
Only way I can see it happening cuz multipliers are already set in stone basically is straight up a high 6-a feat, we could get Fuji bringing down a island sized meteor.

The verse is going to turn trash because there will be no one actually that will actively maintain the verse/act like a leader kinda and people will make trash CRTs and it will go downhill, instead of up.

the only one that can possibly do it is lordginsama kinda and eminiteable

I mean there’s Damage and Therefir who will keep the verse intact, they’re not the upgrading fanatics and they look for accuracy.

Actually whitebeard was officially said to be capable of destroying the world. Thus he's large plant level, as the one piece planet, which I'll call the All Blue for certain reasons, is actually kind of big. Shanks scales to him for obvious reasons, so do the other Yonko.

Damage keept everyone massively hypersonic+ for years and didn't want to accept that the lasers were LS and all the feats of dodging light and or fighting light is just precog, damage has only been downgrading the verse nothing else.. Not adding abilities, not fixing profiles just calcs and downgrades 🤷‍♂️ that's what I have only seen

And therefir... Doesn't use his own opinion idk

Maybe I’ll get more into the vsbattle aspect of One Piece when I finish rewatching the manga/anime.

I’ll try to be a well informed downplayer.

I was talking one piece verse vs opm verse in combat 😴

The story and everything else isn't even a debate, you already instinctively/subconsciously knows one piece is better in terms of that...

Still no.
This guy really thought one punch man is better with story and everything, B1TCH (THIS IS MEANT FOR HOW SERIOUS I AM OR SOMETHING)... I HAVEN'T EVEN SEEN A SINGLE ONE PUNCH MAN FAN HAVE ANY HEAVY EMOTION TOWARDS IT, ONE PUNCH MAN HAS LITERALLY NOTHING BESIDES THE CHARACTERS, THE COMBATS AND ... YEE THAT'S IT

To COME HERE AND THINK LIKE THAT IS SAD AF, YOU KNOW IT'S BETTER, YOU FEEL IT'S BETTER AND YET YOU DON'T WANT TO SAY IT

Not even close.
Law gg, Blackbeard gg, brook gg, logias gg, brulee kinda gg, Toon force gg🌚

This guy really thought one punch man is better with story and everything, B1TCH (THIS IS MEANT FOR HOW SERIOUS I AM OR SOMETHING)... I HAVEN'T EVEN SEEN A SINGLE ONE PUNCH MAN FAN HAVE ANY HEAVY EMOTION TOWARDS IT, ONE PUNCH MAN HAS LITERALLY NOTHING BESIDES THE CHARACTERS, THE COMBATS AND ... YEE THAT'S IT

To COME HERE AND THINK LIKE THAT IS SAD AF, YOU KNOW IT'S BETTER, YOU FEEL IT'S BETTER AND YET YOU DON'T WANT TO SAY IT
Big mad.
Law gg, Blackbeard gg, brook gg, logias gg, brulee kinda gg, Toon force gg🌚
Saitama and Garou are literally 4-A with overpowered RE and Technique copying. With verse equalization Garou solos the verse.

They're also MFTL+ meaning they blitz.

Tatsumaki alone uses her range and kills everyone on the planet by crushing them.

If I feel a series is better I would say it's better. Don't get me wrong, One Piece is definitely in my top 5 (3rd), but One Punch Man is just a spot higher. No need to piss your pants about it.
Bye 👋🐵 I don't wanna speak anymore about this

Back