• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece: Onigashima Zoro & Drake CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eminiteable

He/Him
Roronoa Zoro:
Post-Enma Training Roronoa Zoro with busoshoku haki deflected a Kaifu from Zoan Kaidou (He would scale above Kiku [760TT] who couldn't), stopped the momentum of the Hakai (Combined attack of two Yonko, but he broke his bones doing it so he downscales to 760 TT) and scales relative to Killer (Who scales to 760TT).

Currently we don't treat the Kaifu or Hakai feats as regular Buso and instead being the result of unleashing Enma, however, every time Zoro unleashes Enma he's shown with an Aura around his blades while or before performing the attack and this never happened with these two feats. Even the anime adaptation don't show him relying on Enma to perform these feats. So Zoro's scaling would look something like this:
Continent level with stronger moves (Incapacitated Apoo with a Shishi Sonson[4]. Stunned Base Kaidou in a combination attack with Killer that left him feeling pain, albeit without significantly injuring him[5]) or with Busōshoku Haki (clashed against Apoo, who fought Hybrid Drake[3], Deflected a Kaifu from Kaidou[6], which cut off Kiku's arm[7] and could briefly counteract the force of Cognac Big Mom and Hybrid Form Kaidou's Hakai although was badly injured performing the feat.)

X Drake:
An issue that was brought up with Zoro scaling to that level was that X Drake would need to also scale, however, this isn't really an issue and is actually pretty consistent. First of all the statement made about the Tobiroppo not being a match for the scabbards was made after X Drake left and thus he wouldn't be applicable. X Drake was able to harm Apoo who scales to 760TT in durability with his Zoan bite and could match him for a long period of time off-screen. X Drake was then able to briefly defend against an attack from Yamato albeit he was knocked back from the hit.

Later on the unnamed CP0 boss pierces through Apoo with shigan (who scales to 760TT) and took his "Boom" music attack (Also scales to 760TT), This same CP0 boss struggled to take down X Drake and called him tough. X Drake later gets back up pierces straight through the CP0 agent's body (760TT) and survives his shigan (760TT). The CP0 agents were also able to contend with and kill Izou showing that them being on the level of the scabbards is somewhat consistent (even an injured Kin'emon was still somewhat able to harm and survive hits from Kaidou).

The one major issue with X Drake scaling is that Pre-Onigashima Sanji "would scale" via taking a tail smack, this Sanji scales to Page One who scales below the scabbards and Usopp scales too. However, personally I don't think Sanji should scale for surviving that hit considering when he struck Drake his attack was completely no sold, it literally did nothing to him.

Last edited:
EASY agree!

But doesn't Apoo's music attacks scale to 1 petaton for hurting Zoro and Kid and Luffy?

Also, why would 6-A Zoro need the additional part of "with stronger moves" instead of just "with buso haki"? Didn't he use Buso against Apoo and Kaido?

Last edited:
But doesn't Apoo's music attacks scale to 1 petaton for hurting Zoro and Kid and Luffy?
CP0 dude took an explosion and was notably damaged, Drake hurts him by stabbing him with his sword. Drake would still downscale similar to how the scabbards downscale from their feats being stab attacks against Kaidou or something.

The one major issue with X Drake scaling is that Pre-Onigashima Sanji "would scale" via taking a tail smack, this Sanji scales to Page One who scales below the scabbards and Usopp scales too. However, personally I don't think Sanji should scale for surviving that hit considering when he struck Drake his attack was completely no sold, it literally did nothing to him.
What's wrong with Pre-Onigashima Sanji's durability scaling above his AP? There's also Sanji with Diable Jambe that was confident on taking on X Drake after seeing him take his base kick. This is backed up with the anime showing Diable Jambe Sanji damaging Drake on 2 separate occasions (This wasn't shown in the manga due to most of their scuffle being off-screened).

What's wrong with Pre-Onigashima Sanji's durability scaling above his AP?
Page One hurt him through the raid suit.
There's also Sanji with Diable Jambe that was confident on taking on X Drake after seeing him take his base kick
We don't scale via confidence, similar reasoning were rejected in the past.
This is backed up with the anime showing Diable Jambe Sanji damaging Drake on 2 separate occasions (This wasn't shown in the manga due to most of their scuffle being off-screened).
Not going to argue the anime.

Last edited:
Not to mention Drake could very well have been holding back, considering his later alliance with the Straw Hats.

Btw, since a lot of that 6-A stuff (fighting Apoo off-screen, holding his own against Yamato, etc) was when Drake was in base, shouldn't his Base also be 6-A as well?

Also, this is a good scaling for Base Queen since he drew blood and seemingly overpowered Drake.

I would really not describe Drake as being able to hold his own against Yamato. He blocked one attack as Yamato was trying to get past him and he still got bowled over despite being on the defensive.

Do you think Drake could hold his own against Kaido? I seriously doubt it.

I would really not describe Drake as being able to hold his own against Yamato. He blocked one attack as Yamato was trying to get past him and he still got bowled over despite being on the defensive.

Tbf while you are right, that's mostly a supporting feat if anything.

Besides, he'd downscale from her regardless since, like you and Emin said, he was blown away by Yamato after a short while.

What do you think about the rest of the OP?

I think it's support for him downscaling to the 760TT level.

Really not sure how I feel about X Drake scaling to Scabbards after that statement from Jack, I mean the statement about the Tobi Roppo should still apply to them

What Emin said. It's one statement which FRA probably doesn't even include Drake vs a lot of Scabbard lvl feats and such.

Btw I'm starting to think we should give the Cp0 boss his own page considering how big he is for scaling Drake and all his feats.

Just saying

Neutral right now. The scaling does seem to be getting a bit skewed in all honesty.

Wait a sec!

Since it seems that Base Drake fought Apoo offscreen and temporarily held his own against Yamato too, shouldn't his base also be a 6-A?

He'd just be "6-A, higher with Zoan"

Blocking would be a durability feat for his base, he was shown in base form but his actual on screen feats that we can say he scales with are all in Zoan form

Drake did not temporarily hold his own against Yamato.

Blocking would be a durability feat for his base, he was shown in base form but his actual on screen feats that we can say he scales with are all in Zoan form
Meh, fine.

I'll accept it if only because base Hawkins being 6-a would create scaling issues since base drake = base zoro = base hawkins, so as much fun as 6-A base Zoro would be it wouldn't work with Hawkins.

Making so many characters 6-A would probably not be a good idea, yeah. We'd be saying there are way too many Yonkou-level characters on Onigashima.

For Zoro's Buso, should we add that he defeated Killer with it?

Yes Killer wasn't at his best AP-wise since he didn't have his Sonic Scythes (even tho he still drew blood from Zoro), but his durability shouldn't really change, right?

Also, base Zoro matched Onimaru, who drew blood from Kawamatsu (on a related note I think we may need to upgrade Onimaru to 6-A for drawing blood from Kawamatsu).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back