• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Damage3245 I need Luffy unlocked

Considering Usopp got thrashed by Trebol in an off-screen fight, I would support removing that from Usopp's profile too.

Luffy's profile is unlocked.
Done
Oh, my bad.

Btw, since Trebol is a 6-C, shouldn't Usopp tanking his attacks be removed from Usopp's profile since Usopp only has 7-B+ durability?
It is now
Considering Usopp got thrashed by Trebol in an off-screen fight, I would support removing that from Usopp's profile too.
I removed it from the sandbox and forgot to remove it from the profile. Handled
Also took the initiative and removed all of Luffy's outdated matches
Noticed that, thank you

Btw, can the Onigashima key for Luffy be removed until the Wano revisions?

It just looks...wrong since it hasn't been upgraded like the other stuff.

Also, the Doflamingo fight Luffy lost has a bad link that doesn't work, so it may need to be removed from Luffy's profile.

Btw, can the Onigashima key for Luffy be removed until the Wano revisions?

It just looks...wrong since it hasn't been upgraded like the other stuff.
Fine
Also, the Doflamingo fight Luffy lost has a bad link that doesn't work, so it may need to be removed from Luffy's profile.
fight revisions are out of my expertise, can someone remove that please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back