• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheRustyOne

VS Battles
Calculation Group
An AP upgrade for the Top/God Tiers characters, via a "new" accepted calculation.

Fist Bump To The Earth: 557.41 Gigatons of TNT (Large Island level+)

Intercontinental Cruise Punch: 8.67 Teratons of TNT (Country level) The Cruise Punch doesn't scale to anyone.

This is not a recalculation, as I'm just adding the Inverse Square Law to Therefir's original calculation that we accept and use.

Ryukyu and 45% Izuku slightly downscale so they'll be 550 Gigatons. Izuku's Fa Jin can go up to five times his own AP, meaning he's up to 2.75 Teratons with Fa Jin. (Low 6-B)

We scale Prime All Might level above 60x higher than Star and Stripe's feat, meaning they'd be 33.44 Teratons. (6-B)

Since Izuku's Fa Jin scales up to five times, so his rating for that will go up to 167.22 Teratons. (High 6-B)

Also, Re-Destro's 100% scales to 557.41 GT and his Claustro multiples his power by 1.5x, making him 836.11 GT.

Sandbox of how these changes will effect the verse page.

Not making a Sandbox for every single High 6-C to just add a + to their rating, that'd be annoying.

Agree: TheRustyOne, Spinoirr, Dalesean027, Kingofwolves999, StorytellingDemonKing, MintyBoi1, Excel616, Grand_Astartes, CloverDragon03, Mapl3Sy4up, LordGriffin1000, KingTempest, (12)

Disagree: (0)

Neutral: (0)

Last edited:
High 6-B MHA? I agree.
pray_for_times_like_this.jpg

I'm wondering in this section if we can scale Shigaraki's durability considering he can get Detroit Smash Quin Tuple.
No, the Quintuple is just five rapid Detroit Smashes, that isn't High 6-B.

Fa Jin was charged by that Quintuple Smash, which is why its release is up to five times higher, since he store the energy of five punches and released it all in one burst.

His five times Fa Jin + Gearshift punched a large hole into Shigaraki's body, he isn't scaling to that.

I believe I've made all of the changes.

Thank you everyone for your participation, and this thread can now be closed.

Feel free to fix any mistakes I might've made.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back