• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Btw, since Mil Fleur >= Diamante = Kyros = Black Knight (aka 6 strings), are we positive that decapitating Black Knight isn't the same as cutting through 6 strings (thus meaning that Kyros, Diamante, and Mil Fleur scale to the durability of 6 strings)?

Now when it comes to the Monsters' Scaling, they will all scale above 39.8 GT
They scale above the fodder patrol Biscuit Soldiers, who only have 1 arm each side. That backscales from 1/3rd the result, so where base Luffy goes to 39.8 GT.
Kata and Smoothie scale above the 3 hand ones. The top 3 strongest should be drastically above the likes of Cracker's field soldiers

I still think we could be doing better than this Biscuit soldier scaling method.

That Biscuit soldier fighting Luffy was basically an extension of Cracker himself, with his own Haki being employed. I don't think the top commanders of Big Mom's crew (outside of Katakuri and Smoothie) should have any direct reason to scale to it. Not for a solid rating.

Hmmm... I am kind of leaning towards Damage's point here- Katakuri and Smoothie make sense since they're stronger commanders overall, but I don't know about the rest of Big Mom's crew tbh.
Then again, Persopero did stop G3 Luffy's Gear third punch (albeit a haki-less one) a case can be made for both sides

I still think we could be doing better than this Biscuit soldier scaling method.

That Biscuit soldier fighting Luffy was basically an extension of Cracker himself, with his own Haki being employed. I don't think the top commanders of Big Mom's crew (outside of Katakuri and Smoothie) should have any direct reason to scale to it. Not for a solid rating.
#1 We changed it to the top commanders scaling above the single armed patrollers, who scale to the 1/3rd rating.
#2 Only the sweet commanders scale above the full powered biscuit soldiers
#3 I already sent Cracker's statement that they're all the same
#4 We've seen the inside of a biscuit soldier. It's not an extension of Cracker, he was just hiding inside of it like Pedro and Brook were.
#5 Haki portion is covered in 3

I agree with you completely (only Smoothie and Kata should scale), but then what should we even do for Monster scaling if they don't scale to 1-arm soldiers?

On that note it's kinda sad that now the Monsters will only scale to Base Luffy when before they were >=G3 lvl people.

On that note it's kinda sad that now the Monsters will only scale to Base Luffy when before they were >=G3 lvl people.
Where does G3 scale without haki? Because
tumblr_inline_oz7ds0M24I1tnes7u_540.png

Perospero got a solid case for G3 scaling

Is she one of the monsters? If she's irrelevant to that caliber, this surely is something
From what the Vinsmokes said of her being a heavyweight, she seems to be somewhere below them, by an amount not too large or small.

But that said...she's still below the monsters.

So they just upscale from Amande and no-haki G3 Luffy?
Also Daifuku pressed back and drew blood from Sanji during the wedding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back