• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Discussion Thread Ten Thriller Bark

Yes, Toei usually screws up the timeline when making movies. The only reason why DBZ has its own timeline for the anime is GT, which is totally different from the canon timeline.

Sadly, we have nothing like that in the anime atm to justify an anime Luffy's profile with the movies and specials.

That could probably be made in a sandbox even if wouldn't be allowed to be made officially

I know. I haven't made it yet because I have been busy, and now I'm working on other verses to get some rest from OP.

Anyone read the chapter cause I wanna post this scan

I think depending on how a user masters haki can boost their AP by a whole lot. The old guy is expecting Luffy to be able to block one of BMs attack

Wow holy shit and I was just about to watch the episode

Teach looks like he created some black hole void

Kaido one-shotting Luffy is impressive enough but when compared to Blackbeard here effortlessly taking down a bunch of Yonkou Commanders which include Marco at the same time, Kaido got nothing on my dark boi Teach.

If Oda somehow confirmed this to be canon…

Has the anime improved with the changes in direction? Are they still doing the 1 Chap / 1 Ep thingy?

Now I'm really expectant on the anime. I haven't been watching IT the last weeks because filler, but I have to catch up with it if I want to watch Wano like it's supposed to be.

Dziga said:
Has the anime improved with the changes in direction? Are they still doing the 1 Chap / 1 Ep thingy?
Nah, pacing is the same. It's sometimes even less than 1 chapter per episode

KobsterHope07 said:
@Mr.Cinos15 - How is it going on with Saya's profile?
This is my very first character rough draft, so formatting it properly is...a new experience for me to put it lightly hehe. But I do guarantee you that I know his AP, Speed, Dura, and hax.

Also did we accept that he should scale to Skypiea Luffy, or are we still gonna scale him to Alabasta Luffy?

Edit: Would healing/regenerating a crippled arm back to a non-crippled state almost instantly count as High-Low? Or would it count as just very good Mid-Low?

> Also did we accept that he should scale to Skypiea Luffy, or are we still gonna scale him to Alabasta Luffy?

Whether to scale to Alabasta AP or Skypeia, it depends, did the movie happen after Luffy defeat Enel, if not, then Saya scales to Alabasta.

> Would healing/regenerating a crippled arm back to a non-crippled state almost instantly count as High-Low? Or would it count as just very good Mid-Low?

I think it is Mid-Low

Especially that ability to "melt peoples' hearts", giving the user the ability to seize control of them. And after 24 hour, the victim will die. Sounds like what Elsa do when she when she freeze someone heart where they turned frozen solid

Speed revision going really well.

I've seen don chinjao's continent splitter being town lvl. ƒÿ▒

Wouldn't that make don chinjao far weaker than town lvl considering the fact that he didn't even manage to phase the ice slightly without a Dragon drill┬┐ what was the point of garp training on mountains for that purpose ┬┐

Lots of calcs yields lower results than the actual rating for the characters.

Open Chinjao wasn't about power to begin with, but using said power in a single point to open the ice.

But then sai has the same ability to not to split but shatter the ice continent.

Would be good if the databooks gave information about how big the islands are as it does actually do at times.

It'd be good, yes.

I don't know what about Sai. I don't think we'd see him doing an Open Sai at this point.

I would love it if a future phase of the databook is information on the islands / One Piece world in general.

Back