• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Discussion Thread Ten Thriller Bark

Ah, fair enough - though it hasn't been updated in a while.

The technique section can be done with your help. Currently I have no PC to work with (again) so it's going to take a while before I can do anything with the profile.

If you're going to add techniques please use the tabbers to make it easier to read. Especially if you want to add the fanmade techniques from those blogs (bcs it's fricking large).

Queen got bellamy'd by the Bigger Queen

There's a lot of cool stuff this chapter but i'd thought I'd mention Drake smacked Sanji with his tail and he's visable hurt so i think he scales.

Right. And Kyoshiro is easily superior to Zoro just with looking at their expressions.

Finally someone truly pushing Zoro. We only needed over 400 chapters.

To be fair, Zoro is still wounded and restricted to just two swords.

Wounded by what? He's angry AF and he can't get to Orochi even trying while Kyoshiro is laughing.

Wasn't he just heavily stabbed in the shoulder by Killer just a couple chapters ago?

Would you call that a wound in OP standards? Zoro falling for a single wound is obvious PIS and there's no indication that Zoro is restrained from it.

Can i just Hawkins was a clever bastard this chapter having Law's crew as hostages and linking there lives to him.

It's a pretty deep wound even by OP standards (seeing as a length of the scythe emerged from the other side of Zoro's body).

Him simply being defeated by it may be PIS, but I wouldn't be surprised if his injuries were hampering him a bit currently.

Fair enough, but using two swords isn't an argument. That is a weakness that was important only in East Blue. Zoro fought Ryuma with two swords after all.

Since big moms 6-C if Queen tanks this and keeps going do we have more evidence that Commanders (at least Kaidos) should scale to 6-C

She's not using any of her techniques or fully conscious enough to straight up brawl like she did against G4 Luffy. She's not even using haki here; she's just physically strong enough to punch a dinosaur into the ground.

Yo guys, are we ever gonna make profiles for more movie character's besides Tesoro and Zephyr? I say this because some of the movies show off some impressive feats and have pretty cool villains (like Saga) and I would love to see them have profiles in the wiki. I'm saying this because I've been recently watching the older OP movies and thought to myself, 'man, I would love to be able to have these movie villains in VS battle wiki'. So what do you all think?

If they have enough material and are significant yeah I say it's fine i'd Love having more cool OP profiles

Js250476 said:
If they have enough material and are significant yeah I say it's fine i'd Love having more cool OP profiles
I think some of the Villains have enough stuff going for them that they can probably have their own profiles. One of the villains in mind is Saga, the antagonist of the fifth movie, he actually has a couple of abilities that are pretty cool and even some impressive feats, although I don't know if his feats would be impressive compared to the characters he would scale to. Im actually rewatching One Piece: The Cursed Holy Sword (The fifth movie) right now, and Im having a great time watching it, I definitely recommend you give it a try, it has a cool plot.

That's an idea I support. I just haven't watched any OP movie besides the semi-Canon ones.

The Baron might not deserve one tho. His feats and abilities ain't notable enough IMO.

Calaca Vs said:
That's an idea I support. I just haven't watched any OP movie besides the semi-Canon ones.

The Baron might not deserve one tho. His feats and abilities ain't notable enough IMO.
I agree that Baron Omatsuri shouldn't get a profile since he doesn't anything too impressive in his film (besides nearly killing the entire straw hat crew, but he didn't even achieve that by himself). I will say that from what I remember when I first watched the fifth movie, Saga MIGHT be the first one piece character to have a potential tier 5 feat (of course no one but himself would scale to that feat), but I might be wrong so I won't get anyone's hopes up. That's why Im also rewatching the movie, to write down any ability that Saga might have and see if that feat was true.

I also do recommend everyone to give the non-cannon movies a go, most of them are pretty cool and entertaining, with some of them being really good.

Back