• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Discussion Thread Ten Thriller Bark

Im looking forward to exiting the haunted seas as the VBW pirates sail to Sabaody archipelago

the OP narrator would be proud

But yeah we got around a dozen or so posts left in this thread. When we're about to reach the end I'll make the next one and link it here.

@Mr.Cinos15 - Looks good though I have to clean it up quite a bit. Also I have to check the movie to see if anything is missing. Going from the One Piece Wikia -

Code:
"It is also quoted that even if the bearer is not naturally a swordsman, he will gain an excellent sword-handling ability, a very own version of Ittoryu".
That would means the sword grants Accelerated Development to the user.

@Js - Might want to start planning out that new discussion thread as this one about to come to an end

No, in any case the sword grants Weapon Mastery, just like him.

@MrCinos I'll fix some typos that I found in the profile, but in an overall view it looks pretty good.

Regarding Saga's Multi-City Block level+ for his partially possessed key and beyond - the description said it took Luffy's Gattling Gun and jewels to defeat him in that state. Wouldn't that means that Saga didn't withstand the barrage so he doesn't scale to it? Really need to see the movie.

Also, if that is true, that kind of thing should only scale to his Durability, no, if Saga really tanked a full rapid technique of Luffy head on. His attack Potency and Striking Strength should be "At least Multi-City Block level".

Back