• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Discussion Thread Ten Thriller Bark

Well gotta give our protagonists Least one traumatic experience

It says something when one of the few currently alive Mother's is Big Mom

Type 'Vivre Card Databook Library of Ohara' in Google and you'll find it.

EDIT: That's not the thread, I noticed it too late.

New chapter of One Piece is out: https://jaiminisbox.com/reader/read/one-piece-2/en/0/943/page/1

Fun useless fact: Zoro and Sanji haven't been together since Chapter 722, that was officially released on September 30th 2013. It has been something like 5 years, 7 months, 21 days. Meaning we spent 221 chapters without them together, which is 23.4% of the entire series.

All that's left to say:

"Those two have assembled".

Que in Avenger's theme song because shit is about to go down in Wano land.

Just Finshed reading

"fun is not what one considers when eating fruits but this does put a smile on my face."

Oof. My estimated timeframe wasn't wrong.

Zoro's about to kill someone and if Sanji tells him about his new bounty he'll be the deadman.

Okay, after going through another thread about Chinjao's feat I concluded that we need to establish a rule to avoid them. The arguments are always the same and the people who create them doesn't bring any calcs to support their claims.

So this is what I suggest:

"Don't create threads to upgrade One Piece based on Chinjao's 'continental' feat until we get more evidence and avoid using statements only to support it with no other proof".

How is it?

It's because we have no good shot for the island and calling it a continent while might be true doesn't gives us its size to work with.

"If you thought mangakas were safe from death threats... think again! Yep, in 2007 Eiichiro Oda received not one or two, but roughly one hundredthreats (via e-mail) from a woman between September to December.

The woman's husband was an assistant at Oda's office who had been dismissed, the woman was arrested in 2009. Well what did we learn from that? Crazed wives of ex-assistants are scary... yep."

This is hilarious to me, not gonna lie.

Back