• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1094 (Fan Translation)

IMG_4374.jpg

Lol just realised. Saturns DF exploding heads if he sees someone. This reminds me the woman from The Boys who explodes heads when she sees them lmao
It's not an uncommon power (although the specific effect of exploding heads might be) for example, the basilisk and Medusa are two more monsters whom you're not supposed to stare at directly

As a Saturn enthusiast that has waited this moment ever since my birth.....beautiful, yet terrifying
Also holy f*** man i never expected Saturn will be an Ushi-Oni, inb4 he's based from Ushi-Gozen which i'm going to dies of happiness and terrified

This is what happen whe delusional peoples didn't take their meds 🗿
Tho for Sabo it might be right, even will make Sabo on higher scaling but Saturn is not strong as admiral? Hell nah.
Lol, he was caught offguard twice. First by Sabo and now by Bonney. I wouldnt be surprised if Sanji Crushed his head.
Kuzan, Akainu, Kizaru are all beating Big Mom. So yes they can
Disaggree.

soooooo... is saturn just offguard or does he just not scale that high or is bonney grabbing a random no name sword just that powerfull? cuz if sabos flame attack that was intended to one shot couldnt do anything to their base forms then i guess this would just upscale bonneys strength.

soooooo... is saturn just offguard or does he just not scale that high or is bonney grabbing a random no name sword just that powerfull? cuz if sabos flame attack that was intended to one shot couldnt do anything to their base forms then i guess this would just upscale bonneys strength.
Ignoring VSBW logic for a moment, most characters in One Piece aren't immune to bullets or blades. Even Whitebeard was being stabbed by no-name marines during Marineford.

Big Mom is distinctive for her ability to shrug off cannonballs and blades when she's in her usual durable mode.

Saturn being stabbed is unsurprising.

Seeing Luffy’s performance against Kizaru so far, I find it a bit weird that Luffy isn’t using ACoC often, it would aid him a lot, something had to happen offscreen.

Lol, he was caught offguard twice. First by Sabo and now by Bonney. I wouldnt be surprised if Sanji Crushed his head.

Disaggree.
Disagree with facts?🥱 they all outsmart the big fart fortunately👹 they all have dura neg so no problem harming Large Mother

Back